Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for users to try out open orders feature on FusedFolio  (Read 163 times)
fusedfolio (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 12:14:55 PM

Hi!

I am looking for a few users who are interested in trying out an "Open Orders" section on FusedFolio. This section lets you view your open orders on all the exchanges you have connected your FusedFolio account to.

Anyone who is interested, please send me a PM and mention the names of the Exchanges you would like to try out. No problem if you don't see your exchange on the app yet. Just let me know the ones you are interested in.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 01:18:59 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2023, 01:49:58 PM by CryptSafe

Welcome onboard. I checked your platform with my mobile but seems the site can not be fully accessed with mobile phone but only desktop or laptop as the case maybe.

You are talking about testing an open order and I ask is your project on beta phase? Are you as well giving out your beta version of the site. While going through your site, I found a particular place of integration of wallet. Is it not more of granting you access to ones exchange wallet? What measures have you put in place security otherwise? Let us know with facts as this is a good project but you will have to prepare for the traffic and possibly high security tech to protect users account.

I will also advise you do a review so as to give room for more and better development and upgrade as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2023, 01:40:45 PM

Welcome onboard. I checked your platform with my mobile but seems the site can not be fully accessed with mobile phone but only desktop or laptop as the case maybe.

You are talking about testing an open order and I ask is your project on beta phase? Are you as well giving out your beta. While going through your site, I found a particular place of integration of wallet. Is it not more of granting you access to ones exchange wallet? What measures have you out in place security otherwise? Let us know with facts as this is a good project but you will have to prepare for the traffic and possibly high security tech to protect users account.

I will also advise you do a review so as to give room for more and better development and upgrade as well.

They don't have the app yet I guess. But I'm a bit skeptical about this kind of service since it might collect your data and put it all in one database which will connect all your accounts from different exchanges. It's an interesting project though. I can only see how and where the project will go if successfully used by many.

He would get some testers and ask them to find bugs in your project. Maybe little fees for finding bugs and testing exchange exchanges.
That will do the job.

fusedfolio (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 02:48:32 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2023, 04:18:29 PM by mprep

You are talking about testing an open order and I ask is your project on beta phase? Are you as well giving out your beta version of the site. While going through your site, I found a particular place of integration of wallet. Is it not more of granting you access to ones exchange wallet? What measures have you put in place security otherwise? Let us know with facts as this is a good project but you will have to prepare for the traffic and possibly high security tech to protect users account.

That is correct. The app may not be very accessible on a small screen. The problem is inherent to the app itself and not necessarily to the device in concern. There isn't enough space on smaller screens to fit all the columns. That's why the user will need to scroll horizontally to be able to view all the columns. We are still working on the UX though so hopefully we will come up with a solution to this problem.

The orders section is in beta phase. We have tested it with a few exchanges so far.

The API details pertaining to the exchanges entered by the user are stored in the database in an encrypted format. The users must ensure that they provide read-only access. We have applied security measures to ensure a data breach never happens but it is something that's not inevitable. CoinTracker recently suffered from a hack even with all the precautions. For this reason, it is extremely important to ensure that only read access is being given.

You are talking about testing an open order and I ask is your project on beta phase? Are you as well giving out your beta. While going through your site, I found a particular place of integration of wallet. Is it not more of granting you access to ones exchange wallet? What measures have you out in place security otherwise? Let us know with facts as this is a good project but you will have to prepare for the traffic and possibly high security tech to protect users account.

They don't have the app yet I guess. But I'm a bit skeptical about this kind of service since it might collect your data and put it all in one database which will connect all your accounts from different exchanges. It's an interesting project though. I can only see how and where the project will go if successfully used by many.

He would get some testers and ask them to find bugs in your project. Maybe little fees for finding bugs and testing exchange exchanges.
That will do the job.

You can access the app using the web interface from here https://app.fusedfolio.com

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2023, 03:54:18 PM

Hey OP how exactly does FusedFolio work especially that you say "The platform lets you view your open orders on all the exchanges you have connected your FusedFolio account" but how does this work without giving you our login details to various exchanges and what real benefit does this come with without exposing personal data??

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fusedfolio (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 05:58:56 PM

Hey OP how exactly does FusedFolio work especially that you say "The platform lets you view your open orders on all the exchanges you have connected your FusedFolio account" but how does this work without giving you our login details to various exchanges and what real benefit does this come with without exposing personal data??

Hi. You will need to create an API on the exchange first. Please refer to this post. The API that you create must give read access only.

Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:13:52 PM

Many exchanges provide public APIs that allow third-party platforms to access account data, such as open orders, in a read-only manner. By using these APIs, FusedFolio can access account data without needing a user's login credentials or exposing any sensitive information.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1273

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2023, 06:07:22 AM

Hi!

I am looking for a few users who are interested in trying out an "Open Orders" section on FusedFolio. This section lets you view your open orders on all the exchanges you have connected your FusedFolio account to.

Anyone who is interested, please send me a PM and mention the names of the Exchanges you would like to try out. No problem if you don't see your exchange on the app yet. Just let me know the ones you are interested in.

Cheers!
What will the benefit if we use such a service of you? I do not think it will help us anything except check all orders on here as we have to give access of our trading there might have some problems if you/your site are not trustworthy. As there is a high risk of using your site. Anyway, have good luck.
jl33213

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 07:48:54 AM

Hi!

Cheers!
i just signed up Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: