Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From an Arab ruler to his People  (Read 1205 times)
senbonzakura (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 04:28:22 AM

From an Arab ruler to his people

Please allow me my good people , as you consider me backward and coward, aren't you also a coward ? Aren't you all cowards?

Just as you are confused at the Arab chronic backwardness , I am too confused at the deeply rooted cowardice(of the people).

If you see me submissive to America, it is because America made me , but you O people , why do you stand, bend over,bow, tremble, shake and shiver cowardly at my sovereignty/lordship everyday?

What makes you prostrate in my presence? and cheer in the name of his Excellency day and night?
What made you lose your ability and capacity to disagree and oppose ? Lest should I say The Opposition.

You have not chosen me as a ruler/leader, and you don't have the capacity to chose a ruler you want.  I don't ask you for your opinion , neither do I consult you on matters that affect your day to day life & you don't have the courage to make demands in these matters.

So what prevents you from revolting  in my face? I insulted  you for decades, I humiliated you many years and you are as you are never changed. You still chant eulogies for me and you call me with my  "Asmaa AL Husna" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam

Me and My family seized the bounties of your land and resources & the capabilities/destiny of your nation, we lived with it very rich till satiety.

AND YOU ARE THE POOR, THE HUNGRY,THE SICK, THE BACKWARD FOREVER

You were not able to say 'Enough-Stop' , You saw me tread on your values, identity and your dignity and your never whispered in my face.
Do you have the ability to shout in pain every-time I plant my sword deep in into your heart and more?

I challenge you ! You are not able to O my people. You are a coward !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_5N101_9wU&NR=1
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senbonzakura (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 04:40:26 AM

no specific country, it applies to all Arab countries, just translated from that clip (link above).

senbonzakura (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 05:27:52 AM

the clip is from aljazeera tv programme Opposite Direction. I think above was used as an opening to the programme.

similar to this really http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0HVLMioqKs ( to explain whats its all about)

why would anyone say this? well, its a debate and this is the other opinion, maybe its what a pro-regime is thinking or what someone would say criticizing the arab people for not doing anything.

what you think? dont you think the above applies to all arab countries ?
senbonzakura (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 06:20:28 AM

this is a good blog to follow everything about middle-east http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

al-jazeera calls for democracy in syria and libya , but doesnt call for democracy in saudi arabia or qatar itself (where al-jazeera is )

now that the video above has been seen, how many acted on it went outside and revolted ? (other than syria / libya/ ymen)

I dont see revolution in morocco or Algeria or Jordan etc..

i found for you a video with english subtitles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzmd27TvYGI very interesting
senbonzakura (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 07:03:18 AM

yes united we stand divided we fall.

there were protests/revolution in Bahrain but that was crushed, since there is a US base there.

there are many religious muslim leaders preaching tolerance, but like you said yourself, avoid the propaganda and find good info

a unified muslim people would mean Caliphate and America cant allow that to happen.
bithobo

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 10:59:11 PM

Most religions are beautiful, but have a weird memetic bug that makes them hate other religions. For me, not having that is a sign of true faith Smiley

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
senbonzakura (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 06:26:49 AM

Most religions are beautiful, but have a weird memetic bug that makes them hate other religions. For me, not having that is a sign of true faith Smiley

religions dont hate each other, only people in control/power make us fight. Many muslims dont hate jews, but they hate zionists for example.

even if there was no religion people would still be fighting each other.

if all libyans or afghans for example were to convert to atheism, they would still hate USA/US admin.
bithobo

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 11:51:32 AM

I live in the Balkans and I'm sure the last war would be less awful if there wasn't for romancatholic/easternorthodox/muslim hatered. But I agree, there will always be wars, no matter what Sad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2011, 09:11:59 AM

So the commenter is speaking in the voice of a figurative propped-up dictator, to articulate what some might be thinking about how the leader of a country views the populace...you pick the country.

Some countries have a majority that would prefer a religious state government, so uprising against a dictator is not necessarily a win for individual personal liberties for all.

Al Jazeera, like the Christian Science Monitor, has good journalism that is not heavily biased by it's origin, in fact it could be considered liberal in the region. It is certainly not the FOX news of the Taliban. Just because NBC shows an Obama speech or allows a political pundit to share their controversial views doesn't mean that the network is tainted with bias, for example.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: