Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife doesn't like me spending much time on my phone, she thinks am cheating  (Read 72 times)
KupaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 01:55:35 PM

Right now am so confused, because I spend more time here gaining knowledge and it is now a major problem in my house as my wife thinks am chatting with another lady,
Should I quit chatting regularly online to please my wife or to ignore her and the peace of my home to continue gaining knowledge here??
Things are getting serious and soon getting out of hand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erumo

Activity: 552
Merit: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:04:43 PM

How the hell is this connected with cryptocurrency? Tell her your are mining crypto every time you tap your screen. Or be a man - divorce.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:10:41 PM

The best reasoning I ever read for 2023. To please your wife, I think its only you who could do that. Just explain that you are focusing on learning here but thats not an excuse to be so busy. Hanging around here doesnt mean you are 24/7 on your laptop/phone reading all threads.

Should I quit chatting regularly online to please my wife or to ignore her and the peace of my home to continue gaining knowledge here??
Kinda feels your torn between a gold and an apple. You should really do some time management, and this is not even a choice to ask for.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KupaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:24:29 PM

The best reasoning I ever read for 2023. To please your wife, I think its only you who could do that. Just explain that you are focusing on learning here but thats not an excuse to be so busy. Hanging around here doesnt mean you are 24/7 on your laptop/phone reading all threads.

Not like am always online, she gets jealous easily and whenever am online I give my full attention there, have tried explaining to her, but her jealousy won't let her see things with me and me am not ready to quit.
She just want hundred percent attention whenever am home and it's not possible
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:26:32 PM

Right now am so confused, because I spend more time here gaining knowledge and it is now a major problem in my house as my wife thinks am chatting with another lady,
This sounds a bit funny to me mate, because I always tell all the work I do to my wife so she never feels suspicious of me again or gets jealous when I hold my phone for a long time every time. Now it's your turn to have to explain everything you do on the internet or when you are online to your wife because I think your wife is very afraid that you will have an affair with another woman through the internet world.

Actually it's a small thing that you can handle well with your wife, because you can still find another place if you want to study and work online which is not too far from your home too, so you don't need to worry about that now because you can tell him about your goals for it and try to make him understand that it is not for your affair in the online world. Grin

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1306

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:33:17 PM

I think your problem is far-fetched and trifling. Show this forum to your wife and briefly explain what's what, talking about the main points. Let her also try to join the community and gain useful knowledge. Perhaps even she will be more interested in the forum than you. Bitcoin's mass adoption should start with close people. Start with this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KupaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:35:08 PM

Maybe you have a history of cheating that’s why she is accusing you of that. Being honest on what you are doing usually stops all the accusations but it’s different when you have a history of cheating because everything that you will do is obviously suspicious for her. Be a man and let her watch you for significant amount of time to make her appreciate what you are doing.

Not about cheating have never cheated on her before, but it's just jealousy and  finding a way to deal with it,
She has access to my phones we share same password,  and anytime am on this platform I pay maximum attention, and maybe she needs me to gist with her and the rest after have already done it, if I say no then there is a problem.
Most times when I drop the phone if I notice she's not happy I might end up not touching the phone again till maybe two days after and I don't like that, she won't just understand.
Helena Yu

Activity: 546
Merit: 548

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 02:38:34 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

This meme is really fit for you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████