Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does a side job/business improve your finanical stability ?  (Read 3296 times)
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 11:49:08 PM

Our main goal is to do a side job/business, of course, to increase income, if there is no increase in income then it is better to sleep or exercise, currently I am also doing a side job/business such as selling online, raising fish and so on, the results can certainly improve income but not significantly.

I think having a side job could also significantly improve your income. And also, I wouldn’t say our main goal is to do/have a side job. There are a whole lot of people that do not need side jobs as they’re already being paid handsomely in their first job.

Also, I think the reason a lot of people take a side job is to keep busy. They actually don’t need the money, they just need to be busy. There are lots of people that earn significantly more with their side jobs than in their real/main jobs and I guess some would still prefer to keep their first/main job so as to have a sense of security in their jobs.

I lost my job during COVID and I never applied for a job again. I do three part time work and it is not enough to meet my expenses

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 11:55:51 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2023, 12:35:12 AM by Cryptock

Our main goal is to do a side job/business, of course, to increase income, if there is no increase in income then it is better to sleep or exercise, currently I am also doing a side job/business such as selling online, raising fish and so on, the results can certainly improve income but not significantly.
true - I second your opinion !!
I think the point you have mentioned about taking case of your health is very valid - if you have health mind and body you will be progressive as well.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 11:56:57 PM

actually side job helps the individuals to complete the duties of life. If a person is free to do then it will become easy to earn more money in little time as you will be involved in dual jobs.

If a person is working for two jobs in a single day then his financial status will become more attractive and I have a suggestion for them that do not use your whole money, save some amount so it will be available for your necessary works when you need it.

I suggest that with doing job you can invest some part of your money in investment techniques like that of bitcoin so your income will become double and your money will always be saved here but a person should always get knowledge before doing so.
That is correct! but having said that - its is important to engage oneself in the productive activities and earn some money.
Many people would prefer easy money by scamming other - but I would say these people do get scammed in their lives too sooner or later

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 12:56:56 PM

For now im still looking for a job. From my perspective job is main income for life. You can do side job or start bussines but you need a guarantee that you can lean on. If you already get a great job with high salary then your side job is only to fullfil your secondary needs.

ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 01:11:05 PM

At this time our economic situation is not good, and those of us who earn mediocre income, of course, we must rely on side jobs in order to meet our needs, for me whatever I can do and have free time then I will use it as best as possible to be able to get additional income, and the economic crisis we are facing today is indeed very difficult for us to live, All need hard work and patience so that every problem we can face.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 01:24:24 PM

For now im still looking for a job. From my perspective job is main income for life. You can do side job or start bussines but you need a guarantee that you can lean on. If you already get a great job with high salary then your side job is only to fullfil your secondary needs.
Yes indeed work is the main income that can meet everyone's needs, it is important for them to have a job so they don't always depend on others.
Apart from the main job, most people nowadays have side jobs whether it's being a farmer or being a businessman in the online field.

This is very useful for supplementing income and besides that a side job can also help you to lean when you lose your main job.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 02:59:16 PM

Of course a side job/business can increase income, sometimes life is full of unexpected things that make our expenses always increase, if we only rely on main jobs it will be difficult to save or invest, do side jobs according to what we like so we doing 2 things namely hobbies and income.
og kush420

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:54:42 PM

Of course a side job/business can increase income, sometimes life is full of unexpected things that make our expenses always increase, if we only rely on main jobs it will be difficult to save or invest, do side jobs according to what we like so we doing 2 things namely hobbies and income.
I agree with you too. It does increase your financial stability -  many regular professional who are doing 9-5 job are now doing side hustle as well and investing the money they are gaining
That is how they are doing far better than those who are doing only one job at a time.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 11:59:18 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2023, 01:18:55 AM by Cryptock

agreed!
but sometime side hussle too is expensive - for example I run an Airbnb project
But during off season - I am only paying bills and not getting any return.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 06:25:43 PM

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?

In my opinion, with a situation like this, it is more important to have a permanent job to maintain economic stability.
side jobs also should not be abandoned, do whatever your side job, be it online and offline work, at least with this side job it can give real results and can cover family needs.
with the current economic conditions it is very important for all of us to maintain the financial stability that we have

og kush420

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 11:44:31 PM

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?

In my opinion, with a situation like this, it is more important to have a permanent job to maintain economic stability.
side jobs also should not be abandoned, do whatever your side job, be it online and offline work, at least with this side job it can give real results and can cover family needs.
with the current economic conditions it is very important for all of us to maintain the financial stability that we have
I second with you!

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 01:04:03 AM

I think the point you have mentioned about taking case of your health is very valid - if you have health mind and body you will be progressive as well.
Side job/business is what helps us to gain more income. But once you enter it you must know its consequence like you must get tired in the long run but on the other side you still benefit from it since it will increase your income while having a regular job. You must be mentally prepared and ready when you start doing side job/business because its stressful especially when it collided your schedules and tasks. You must know how to manage well your time for you to easy do the task on time. Just be strong on your journey, after all your sacrifices it will be worth it in the end because it will help you to reach financially stable on the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2023, 02:12:13 AM

Side job/business is what helps us to gain more income. But once you enter it you must know its consequence like you must get tired in the long run but on the other side you still benefit from it since it will increase your income while having a regular job. You must be mentally prepared and ready when you start doing side job/business because its stressful especially when it collided your schedules and tasks. You must know how to manage well your time for you to easy do the task on time. Just be strong on your journey, after all your sacrifices it will be worth it in the end because it will help you to reach financially stable on the future.

You really need to sacrifice, i think all, like those rich businessmen who sacrifice their time to build their empires; they have no time with their family as they are always busy. The same goes for us; we will be giving up a couple of hours of sleep just to attend to our side hustle, or we can relax late at night and sleep late at night just to do our side hustle. No matter what we are going through, for sure we are tired now, but let's just think that we really needed this side hustle for extra income as we have a goal from it.
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 02:42:52 AM

I myself always instill positive thoughts for everything, so that the results will be even better, and that also applies to handling my financial system. in times of economic turmoil, of course, everyone is also always thinking about the best solution and way out to get out and survive from a bad economic zone, and everyone has their own way. and each country may have a different settlement, depending on how severe its economic condition is.

and I myself have always applied this method to stabilize my economic situation when inflation hit. I already have a habit when working and economic conditions are normal. I always set aside my salary money every month for an emergency fund, and for business capital, which will definitely be useful in the future. then every time I come home from work I always take a walk to the market or to shopping centers, not just for shopping, but I always pay attention and research how everyone does business, I get a lot of knowledge from walking this afternoon, because every businessman starts from the lower class to the upper class has its own characteristics.
In the evening I always have time before going to bed, thinking about what business is right for me, because even though I am an employee, I don't want to continue being an employee, I also want to have my own business.

and from all the experiences that I have gone through when I was working and the economy was normal, I am practicing it all now, because in my country many companies have laid off employees because of the covid 19 outbreak yesterday, I was also affected by that, and I am now in a situation not working yet. but I have started my first business in several fields, namely in the field of food and clothing. even though my business is still not fully developed, but the income is more than enough for the life of my small family.

that's a bit of the experience that I experienced, from a normal economic situation then it went down and now it's in the process of rising again.
and my message, in essence, if there is an opportunity, don't waste it, use every opportunity to create new things for your future, and don't think too negatively.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 04:45:49 AM

I also do several side jobs and of course the results can help financially, around my house there are many empty houses that want to be sold, if the house is fully furnished then I will invite the owner to work with me to manage and rent it out daily to monthly, and this can make me earn about 40% of my monthly salary.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 05:54:27 AM

a side job can help but it can't make you rich, there are people that also doing business but they end up loosing and closing businesses and don't ever think that this people are not doing well or uneducated that is why they close thier businesses, they also think what everybody's thinking about doing a business but still they are not lucky because business is just like gambling it needs capital and it needs focus and if you are not lucky you will also end up as loser.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 10:40:01 AM

a side job can actually make you rich if it's something you have passion for and you're determined to make it work by all means.

A side job can eventually become your main source of income, I see people resign from their main job to focus on their side jobs.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 12:24:42 PM

I also do several side jobs and of course the results can help financially, around my house there are many empty houses that want to be sold, if the house is fully furnished then I will invite the owner to work with me to manage and rent it out daily to monthly, and this can make me earn about 40% of my monthly salary.
You're a property manager and that's a lucrative side job, you don't really need to be focused at all with it but just need to be patient looking for a tenant then you're all good.

That's one of the best side hustles that we've got on this current economy that we're in. You need to network with people even if you don't want to because that will show the best of you.

So, that's a commission basis or depending on the contract or casual talk and agreement you've made with those owners?

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 02:16:48 PM

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless.
You must understand the level of discipline and know how to look for opportunities to generate sufficient finances, the economic situation is worsening the image of the current job, you are required to work hard under the pressure of the system, while welfare is bullshit for companies that keep forcing us to follow their system.

In this case I prefer work in the business sector, even though it has to start from small things because we are owners who can adjust to the way the business goes, it takes perseverance, patience and skills to develop the business, but at least we are fighting for our fate themselves and not enriching others.

However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?
If you have several work places that can be adjusted according to each other's working hours why not, logically when you work in many places the profits you get will also increase, so that the increase in the amount of financial income will also increase.

But to maintain integrity, I'm sure not much work can be combined in one day or week, when you are still working in someone else's place that has a system and way of working that is applied. Usually people who are able to work in several places are generally not tied to the work system and are more related to technology. The risk of fatigue, energy and thoughts will continue to be consumed, it is unavoidable, but if you want to increase your financial income you are required to be more proactive and consistent for this increase.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 09:09:35 PM

almost everyone is currently experiencing bad economic conditions, making good use of time and taking every opportunity or opportunity that exists is part of the solution that needs to be done. like the opportunity that you have done, in my opinion it is very good to stabilize your finances besides you get a monthly salary from what you do.
I hope for the best and from whatever we live to meet the needs of our family and stabilize the economy which has been sinking so far

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: