Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for an ALT coin algorythm thats proof of stake enviornmentaly frien  (Read 36 times)
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 04:08:02 PM

I heard they will pass laws banning the mining of bit coin in america because its to bad for the enviornment so I was looking for a proof of work coin so if someone say leaves the PC on they can get paid little by little.

are all proof of work coins the same? are the as safe as proof of work?
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1359

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 09:27:29 PM

I heard they will pass laws banning the mining of bit coin in america because its to bad for the enviornment so I was looking for a proof of work coin so if someone say leaves the PC on they can get paid little by little.

are all proof of work coins the same? are the as safe as proof of work?

Your title says one thing, but in your post you ask for another, what are you really looking for?

By the way, where did you get the information about the plan to ban bitcoin mining? Are you sure it's not just fake news?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 08:15:45 AM

Your title says one thing, but in your post you ask for another, what are you really looking for?

By the way, where did you get the information about the plan to ban bitcoin mining? Are you sure it's not just fake news?

I think that OP's nick answers the question of why topic is not related to thread and why there are so many mistakes. Mr. Digital DRUG LORD - please do at least a 24h detox from drugs before interacting with others here on bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: