Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Journey with Type-2 Diabetes  (Read 1172 times)
WatChe (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 05:04:17 PM
Merited by bitterguy28 (1)

My father Died from Diabetes because of abused from Alcohol and foods , this made me and the family aware of Diabetes and promised not to have the same faith as Him so now we are all healthy living.
We even have our vegetable farm to make sure all of the veggies being prepared are organic and we mostly have fish meat than other type of meats.

Sorry to hear about your father death. Its good that you are well aware of Diabetes and its consequences. Also try to educate your friends about this deadly condition, so that they can also take care of there health.

Great topic OP, thank you.

One such doctor on Youtube is Jason fung.

Another popular Doctor who cures most major diseases with diet is seven-time best-selling author Joel Fuhrman.
https://www.youtube.com/user/drfuhrman

Your welcome.

Diabetes can be controlled with and without medicines. Its upto patient suffering from sugar to decide whether he will control it with diet or through medicines. If you take care of your diet then there is no need for medicines to control blood sugar.

The main intention of this thread is to discuss and create awareness about blood sugar.

Here is another great resource for people curious about nutrients.  Dr Eric Berg

https://youtube.com/@DrEricBergDC?si=ucZj2t2hVrhCY9zU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 02:40:23 AM
Merited by TravelMug (1), WatChe (1)

Here is another great resource for people curious about nutrients.  Dr Eric Berg

Hey I am also a follower of Doctor Eric Berg and have been following Him for more than a year now , Was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes last year and since then forward Dr.Eric's videos saved me , though I also focused in Exercising 30-60 mins a day yet most of what he advises is what I followed though not everything because there are some Veggies that is rare to find in my country and some are even so much expensive , but Indeed that Dr Eric Berg is one best dr for Diabetes .

WatChe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 04:22:40 PM

Hey I am also a follower of Doctor Eric Berg and have been following Him for more than a year now , Was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes last year and since then forward Dr.Eric's videos saved me , though I also focused in Exercising 30-60 mins a day yet most of what he advises is what I followed though not everything because there are some Veggies that is rare to find in my country and some are even so much expensive , but Indeed that Dr Eric Berg is one best dr for Diabetes .

It's good to know you are in control after being diagnosed with Type 2.

It will be more better if you share your scores of Hba1c, what they are when you were diagnosed and what they are right now. What medicine and diet you taking to control your sugar.

All this will help new ones in figuring out how to control diabetes.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 03:35:08 AM
Merited by WatChe (1)

It is not an easy fight budz ,

My Aunt , Uncle and even my Father died from Diabetes ( though they abused life without a complete healthy living)

My Brother now is fighting with Diabetes same as me , but I have changed my lifestyle since early 30's
so I say i'm living better now for more than 10 years , sugar is completely normal  and  my internals are working good.
its hard in the beginning to just change your foods, routine and the people i am with but all in all? this is the greatest decision
I ever made and yes because of this i can feel that a chance of reaching senior age is on the line for me.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2024, 04:07:21 AM

At my last birthday physical, I was diagnosed with prediabetes.   Strokes make you tired (stroke fatigue) so I was drinking lots of high sugar energy drinks.

I have switched to coffee and sugar-free colas.   I cut out white bread as well, and that alone fixed it.  In my last blood test my sugar levels were good.  My mood is also a lot more stable, and I generally feel good about life.  Smiley

Our bodies cannot deal with so much processed sugar.   

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ravichnadra

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 07:08:46 AM
Merited by WatChe (1)

Hey there!

That's an incredible journey you've been through with Type 2 Diabetes! Your proactive approach and determination to understand the condition and manage it through lifestyle changes are inspiring.

Sharing your experience and advocating for lifestyle modifications as a means to control blood sugar levels is valuable. It's great to hear that you found a method that works for you, and your dedication to managing your health through diet and exercise is truly commendable.

It's crucial to spread awareness that Type 2 Diabetes can indeed be managed effectively through lifestyle changes like diet, exercise, and weight management. Your emphasis on regular check-ups and monitoring is also a key takeaway for others navigating similar health challenges.

Your story might resonate with many individuals facing similar health concerns, encouraging them to explore different approaches and take charge of their health. If you're considering sharing this journey beyond this thread, it could benefit others seeking motivation and practical advice on managing Type 2 Diabetes.

Do you have any specific advice for someone who might be at the beginning of their journey with Type 2 Diabetes based on your experiences?
WatChe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2024, 02:52:06 PM

It's incredible how you've turned that pain into a commitment to healthier living. Your dedication to organic veggies from your farm and opting for fish meat is fantastic—it's all about nourishing our bodies right. Educating others about diabetes and its impact is crucial; spreading awareness can truly make a difference in many lives.

Main purpose of this post is to create awareness among people here. I am aware of this condition since I saw my father die because of this disease. The irony is that those who haven't seen sufferings of people with T2 diabetics take it normal.
People who are not going out for physical activity are destroying there doing harm to there health. If you are a trader then don't spend whole your day on computer, make it habit to go out and have some physical exercise.

My Aunt , Uncle and even my Father died from Diabetes ( though they abused life without a complete healthy living)

My Brother now is fighting with Diabetes same as me , but I have changed my lifestyle since early 30's
so I say i'm living better now for more than 10 years , sugar is completely normal  and  my internals are working good.
its hard in the beginning to just change your foods, routine and the people i am with but all in all? this is the greatest decision
I ever made and yes because of this i can feel that a chance of reaching senior age is on the line for me.

This is good that you have taken this condition seriously. I know many people who are suffering with this condition but they don't take it seriously. Keeping a strict control of sugar is necessary specially for people suffering with diabetics. Those who have family history of T2DM must keep an eye on there blood sugar from early age.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 08:36:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

At my last birthday physical, I was diagnosed with prediabetes.   Strokes make you tired (stroke fatigue) so I was drinking lots of high sugar energy drinks.

I have switched to coffee and sugar-free colas.   I cut out white bread as well, and that alone fixed it.  In my last blood test my sugar levels were good.  My mood is also a lot more stable, and I generally feel good about life.  Smiley

Our bodies cannot deal with so much processed sugar.   

Sugar free cola ain't gonna make a real change though, Smiley

But you managed to get diagnosed as early so that chances of delaying type 2 is possible and in certain conditions, you can even reverse it. I wonder Are you taking any medicine already or just the dietary and lifestyle changes only...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 05:06:49 AM

This is good that you have taken this condition seriously. I know many people who are suffering with this condition but they don't take it seriously. Keeping a strict control of sugar is necessary specially for people suffering with diabetics. Those who have family history of T2DM must keep an eye on there blood sugar from early age.
Yeah I have learned or better say followed our elders telling us to level our sugar intake back
when we were young but of course kids are kids and mostly acting against what older people says (hardheaded I must admit)

but since I am already here , maybe maintaining what i am doing now will help me at least extend
my life a little comparing to our elder generations.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 10:39:08 AM

It is timely that I have seen this thread. I like sweets and I can't resist to drink those cold sweet drinks. Thanks for sharing your situation watche and I hope that you're doing better these days.

People who are not going out for physical activity are destroying there doing harm to there health. If you are a trader then don't spend whole your day on computer, make it habit to go out and have some physical exercise.
That scared me.

But good thing after all of the pandemic moments, I was able to go out, sweat my body and walk for some minutes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WatChe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 05:32:24 PM

Yeah I have learned or better say followed our elders telling us to level our sugar intake back
when we were young but of course kids are kids and mostly acting against what older people says (hardheaded I must admit)

but since I am already here , maybe maintaining what i am doing now will help me at least extend
my life a little comparing to our elder generations.

There are three white poisons we must take in minimum i.e. sugar, salt and maida. Once you have these diseases like blood pressure or diabetics its very difficult to reverse them rather we have to live with them for rest of life. So its best to take good care of what you eat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: