Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCC exchange, discussion, reviews, opinion  (Read 1526 times)
btccexchange

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 01:55:34 AM

How does BTCC handle margin trading and what is the maximum leverage offered?

Hello, BTCC offers perpetual futures trading on over 100 popular cryptos including BTC, ETH, DOGE, SHIB, PEPE, and many more. We also offer tokenized futures on traditional instruments such as gold, silver, Apple, Google. You can go long or short on the trading pairs with 1x to 150x leverage.
*1Bishop1*

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 09:35:49 AM

In my opinion you asked a very good question. You need to be very careful when trading perpetual futures, because these do not have expiry dates. I suppose that this is something that you are not used to. A daily futures would be something more like a “traditional” futures.
JasGrady

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 01:53:42 PM

Thanks for the answer. Yes, definitely I have never traded futures without an expiry date. So, how do you trade?
franzjose

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 06:37:57 PM

It can be a tricky part for a newbie. With these futures you don’t have to worry when you need to make a settlement, so you can hold them as long as you want. This means that you can roll them over without any additional costs.
JasGrady

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 07:11:20 PM

What trading fees does BTCC charge?
*1Bishop1*

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:47:36 PM

One of the options for trading would be to make a mix of both daily and perpetual futures. Think about using perpetual contracts as a sort of hedge for your open positions in ordinary futures.
JasGrady

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 03:40:13 PM

One of the options for trading would be to make a mix of both daily and perpetual futures. Think about using perpetual contracts as a sort of hedge for your open positions in ordinary futures.
Well, sounds interesting. I would need some time to investigate this topic and make a proper strategy. What are the margins for perpetuals?
franzjose

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 07:38:07 AM

Well, sounds interesting. I would need some time to investigate this topic and make a proper strategy. What are the margins for perpetuals?
Considering that they do not have an expiration date, margins are lower from daily futures. This is also one of the benefits of this type of derivative. Think also that you can use higher leverage here and you don’t need to make a delivery.
btccexchange

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 03:09:18 AM

What trading fees does BTCC charge?

Hello, BTCC trading fees start from 0.065% to 0.03%. As you move up the VIP level, you can enjoy discounts on trading fees.
JasGrady

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 08:47:16 AM

Does btcc make a daily mark-to-market of these contracts?
*1Bishop1*

View Profile
July 25, 2023, 08:13:01 AM

Does btcc make a daily mark-to-market of these contracts?
Of course, it is necessary in order to maintain the margin.
JasGrady

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 06:24:08 PM

Sounds quite interesting to me. I would certainly investigate some strategies around perpetual futures.
Kiefer-Lenz

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 06:50:21 PM

Are there any plans to add BNB as a coin-margined futures product?
Carmel11

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 04:57:35 PM

How long are withdrawals processed with you? I am actually interested how long would it take to withdraw USDT to my wallet? Also, are there any limitations to withdrawal amounts including withdrawal fees?
benoitlopes

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:31:37 PM

Hello fellow traders! I have crossed to BTCC broker, considering opening an account there. I was wondering if anyone can explain to me the benefits of becoming a VIP program user? Are there some specific benefits?
Ilfreamarb

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 08:32:06 AM

Hello fellow traders! I have crossed to BTCC broker, considering opening an account there. I was wondering if anyone can explain to me the benefits of becoming a VIP program user? Are there some specific benefits?
In my opinion it is not such a bad idea to become a VIP user. You have some benefits in terms of lower trading fees for example. If you are frequent trader, it would mean a lot for your overall profitability.
wmaCeyot

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 03:33:57 PM

I think that it is not so easy to jump the ladder to become a VIP user with higher benefits. You need to satisfy two requirements – one is the total amount of deposit and the other is a 30-day volume of trading.
Ilfreamarb

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 11:15:51 AM

I think that it is not so easy to jump the ladder to become a VIP user with higher benefits. You need to satisfy two requirements – one is the total amount of deposit and the other is a 30-day volume of trading.
that’s right. If you start with a lower amount then you will not have almost any benefits. If you deposit $500 and have 30-days turnover of $3K, your trading fee will be decreased from 0.06% to 0.0575%. That means if you are not a high frequency trader, you will probably not fit for a decrease in fees.

btcc looks really well
https://i.ibb.co/LRDyzqv/btcusdt.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/JvmWscC/ethusdt.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/jkvhSB1/wldusdt.jpg
benoitlopes

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 09:53:48 AM

So, what do you think is the best option here?
wmaCeyot

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 12:55:12 PM

So, what do you think is the best option here?
I have no idea, you have to find the answer for yourself. I don’t pay too much attention to the VIP category because here I have the lowest fees for trading futures. I am still at 0.06%, which is fine with me. I also have a discount of 10% on withdrawal fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: