Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody else confused by the dead-coins pump ?  (Read 486 times)
Tommiewill

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 07:03:45 AM

even though they might be rising, but I don't think they are good investments anyway, moreover the moment you see they rise that much you're already late, better invest in something better like BTC, even if you see right now BTC is gaining value quite good enough compared the rest, investing in those shitcoins you just mentioned just gonna be waste of money. Even though i'm sure that pump was made not by whales but by some desperate holders that still think those coins gonna regain its former glory.

I think only emerging coins and relatively well-known altcoins are worthy of my investment. Because the new coin doubles in price easily. I will not pay attention to some dead altcoins, even if its price rises, I think the risk is relatively large.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 08:13:45 AM

I think only emerging coins and relatively well-known altcoins are worthy of my investment. Because the new coin doubles in price easily. I will not pay attention to some dead altcoins, even if its price rises, I think the risk is relatively large.
Dead altcoins are not coming back, however difficult it might be a pill to swallow. Bagholders of those coins would have already exit the market and hence the rest of small cap holders will be in a loss. It is better to move on from such coins.

Newly launched coins will suffer the same fate one day which is why they need to sold at high and the trader must exit to bitcoin only portfolio.

Rest of the sudden pumps are manipulated and hence should not be touched.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x