Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution of human life and what that future holds for BTC?  (Read 159 times)
tjtonmoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 07:42:56 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2023, 07:59:36 PM by tjtonmoy

Let's start by saying this, we have come a long way developing the technology and improving our life. But where does that lead us to? Machines are taking over our works. Maybe good for someone or bad for those who are suffering because they lost their job. Good or bad, we are still moving forward to a future where human works will be totally taken over by machines.

A report shows that in Japan, they created 4 AI based robot which went rouge and killed people. So they dismantle 3 of them while the last one somehow got access to the internet and was modifying itself with better equipments. So they have to also put that one down.  -- This was to just give you guys an example on how far we have come developing the technology in where the technology can act on its own.
If implemented correctly, what we could achieve in the near future.

Here's an interesting story - A guy made a simulation using AI to predict the future of Human Evolution. In the future, how we may evolve as human beings and technology surrounding us. I am going to include those as a picture down below.

- - - -
- - - -

[If you want to see the full video, it's available on the YouTube. You can see that by clicking HERE.]

Now we can see technology evolving so quickly and human evolution is somewhat slow, but it's still in the process. Slowly but surely we are moving towards that. Many people are choosing to replace their body parts with machine or implant new things in their body. It is true and not a science fiction anymore. We will merge with technology until we become the technology itself.

Take Neuralink from Elon Musk for an example.  Aren't we already halfway through what the AI have predicted?

Now let's come to the main part. What does the future hold for BTC in the evolution is really going to happen this way?

On an Interview, Elon Musk said that - (When we reach to a certain point in human evolution, we won't have to work. Machine will do the works for us! And by AI's self learning ability, we won't have to teach them either. So in that era, how we will pay for our goods or energy cost by machines/robots? There has to be a universal payment method)

[Link to the full video of that interview could be found HERE]

It does sound like fantasy, but I do agree on this with Elon. Me may see it become reality one day.

So, for that payment method! It should be something digital like Bitcoin from my point of view. If we move towards such life as predicted by this AI, I think BTC will play a major role in that future.

You can take this post as a joke. I was just surfing the internet while I saw these news and videos, and it just made me rethink, what our life should be like in 10–20 years from now. If you find this interesting, let me know what do you think about this. Will BTC be the main method off all transactions, or will there be something else to replace it? For me, I will stick to BTC for sure. If the future does become something like this. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 07:52:29 PM

A report shows that in China, they created 4 AI based robot which went rouge and killed people.
Sounds like some iRobot scene or out of some other sort of fictional movie.
Mind sharing a source?

So, for that payment method! It should be something digital like Bitcoin from my point of view. If we move towards such life as predicted by this AI, I think BTC will play a major role in that future.
I also believe Bitcoin would play a major role in the future, but not for this reason. Fiat is already digital and can function in such a system easily, but Bitcoin would likely have achieved lots of adoption by then to serve as a viable alternative.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tjtonmoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 07:59:20 PM

A report shows that in China, they created 4 AI based robot which went rouge and killed people.
Mind sharing a source?
Sorry, I was wrong about the information. It was in Japan. I will correct it. Here's the video link on YouTube
These are all just prediction. Don't take it so seriously. Just a thought in mind, how should the future play out. Theory of some sorts.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 08:06:10 PM
Merited by pooya87 (2)

<snip>
This doesn't count as credible evidence an no proof was suggested in the little part I watched on both videos.
This of course doesn't mean I am dismissing the possibility or the threat that such could happen, and the journalist is believed by some to be one that shares credible information.

I guess there would need to be more evidence, which I don't think would exist even if the story is true. We just don't have to mux Bitcoin up in all the conspiracies.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tjtonmoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 08:08:36 PM

<snip>
This doesn't count as credible evidence an no proof was suggested in the little part I watched on both videos.
This of course doesn't mean I am dismissing the possibility or the threat that such could happen, and the journalist is believed by some to be one that shares credible information.

I guess there would need to be more evidence, which I don't think would exist even if the story is true. We just don't have to mux Bitcoin up in all the conspiracies.
As I said, maybe or maybe not. Just how the future should be and based on that what could we possibly do with BTC. Just a mindless shower thought I guess.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 17, 2023, 10:25:48 PM

The future of money and the economy is hard to predict, but it will be shaped by the complex interplay of technology, societal changes and government policies. It is likely that we will see a shift towards digital forms of money and financial transactions, such as cryptocurrencies and digital wallets. This trend has already begun, with the advent of digital payments and the continuing rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies. A number of governments around the world are considering introducing their own national digital currencies, which could be accepted as legal tender alongside more traditional forms of money.

However, it is unlikely that physical cash will disappear altogether. Especially in poorer countries, where banking infrastructure is less developed, cash remains the most widely accepted form of payment. Many people also prefer to use cash for certain transactions because it offers greater privacy than electronic forms of payment.

My opinion is that the future of money is likely to be a hybrid, with physical cash and digital currencies coexisting for many years. The key question is whether governments will allow people to use both forms of money, or whether they will force them to choose between the two.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 17, 2023, 11:07:59 PM

AI will replace human workers in most sectors in next decade. The future is scary, corporate entry level jobs will be handled by AI, there are several benefits of using machines over human labor. We have to be ready for it.
Will BTC be the main method off all transactions, or will there be something else to replace it? For me, I will stick to BTC for sure. If the future does become something like this. Grin

I am hodling my bitcoins not because of this reason. I have come to the conclusion that bitcoin won’t become the main currency for all transactions or bitcoin replacing fiat. The government are doing everything in their power to regulate cryptocurrency. I have a different opinion, in the next decade CBDCs would become mandatory and would be globally accepted.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
January 17, 2023, 11:46:58 PM

Well, fiat is also digital, and it has been digital for longer than Bitcoin existed. Being digital has never been unique to Bitcoin.

Given choice, people will use a solution that best suits their needs. And we're seeing that after 14 years, fiat is still thousands of times more popular than Bitcoin. So why should some supposed progress in the field of AI or transhumanism in general increase Bitcoin adoption? Just because Bitcoin is "new"?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 17, 2023, 11:56:20 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2023, 12:28:44 PM by coupable

On an Interview, Elon Musk said that - (When we reach to a certain point in human evolution, we won't have to work. Machine will do the works for us! And by AI's self learning ability, we won't have to teach them either. So in that era, how we will pay for our goods or energy cost by machines/robots? There has to be a universal payment method)
But this scenario is very terrifying, in my opinion. I cannot comprehend that machines can have the ability to evolve as organisms do in nature. Human intervention is necessary to carry out modifications even in the most electronic systems.
As for Bitcoin, it is expected that its use will spread among companies and countries, as well as among individuals. And its price is on its way to stabilization.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 12:46:03 AM

10 or 20 from now, life isn't that much different from what we have now. I mean, nothing big deal will happen that is not in any way foreseen. We're still the same humans, not robots. We're still in dominion of this earth, not robots. There will be more brilliant robots, of course. Well, they're human inventions just the same.

As to Bitcoin, it will definitely be more widespread. It will be used more, adopted more not just by individuals but also by countries. It helps that the use of cash is already greatly diminished at that point.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 01:18:21 AM

Mind sharing a source?
Sorry, I was wrong about the information. It was in Japan. I will correct it. Here's the video link on YouTube
These are all just prediction. Don't take it so seriously. Just a thought in mind, how should the future play out. Theory of some sorts.
Well technically the last bitcoin could be mine around 2140, so maybe that time this kind of robot and whole AI will come to fruition that time?

And the only thing that bitcoin could be involved in the future is that it become the sole currency in the world. Everyone is using it as a medium and obviously, there are no paper currency or fiat, it's all digital and bitcoin at front.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 02:10:23 AM

If I personally think bitcoin will still be around for the next few decades as long as mining activities are not banned, I myself also have the view that bitcoin will reach a very high price and will become the most expensive currency, why do I say that? because all of this is because of bitcoin the amount is not much, from the beginning it was created the number was only around 21 million, and now bitcoin is very much reduced.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 03:31:01 AM

Most AI becomes problematic because of the data it's trained on. If someone claims they have an AI that is without bias, it has theirs.

It's been the problem of a lot of bots from ones that can learn and post on social media to ones that make decisions about people.

Imo there'll be a problem when jobs start being replaced by robots because people can strike in view they're going to be next to have their jobs cut and some could quit if their company pays people not to work while others are still being paid and working for that company (especially if there was a catch all government system) - if this happens, we'll see a lot of jobs opening up as workers that businesses want to keep start asking for better pay.
wilkine

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 08:33:31 AM

Well The notion that bear markets are good for builders appears to be true
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 09:02:00 AM

Well we're still very far to reach where AI and Robot are really controlling this world, I think it will take many many years in the future. But how you can make sure if there's no new technology and currency that will beat BTC? I think BTC could get replaced if there's a technology which can brute force or break the Bitcoin's security. But it doesn't mean BTC is bad and we need to be pessimist, at least BTC is still the best decentralized currency right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 10:40:31 AM

Bitcoin light up the world

https://twitter.com/saylor/status/1614065950168592384?t=BGOU6ke5QMYlO6axMKYahA&s=19

Currently now bitcoin is the only most acceptable digital payment media through which everyone want to use in this era of technological advancement nit to consider the metaverse as a whole, the future is what has begun already which we are already into it with the adoption of bitcoin, this has been the long time efforts many scientist and researchers has been working towards building a decentralized network, i think we've got it done already with the payment system through bitcoin while the next to work on is the AI on the metaverse development but many industries were already in the process.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Z-tight

Activity: 854
Merit: 1031

Only BTC

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 11:23:37 AM

Will BTC be the main method off all transactions, or will there be something else to replace it? For me, I will stick to BTC for sure. If the future does become something like this. Grin
I don't know if the future can be anything like this, it sounds so dramatic and unreal, but even if it will happen in this dramatic way, BTC is not going to be the universal payment method. The world is governed by centralized governments, if there is going to be a universal payment method it would have to be centrally controlled somehow, but it can't be decentralized; if it has to be digital, then maybe by then cbdc would be popular, and they can just make a universal one, but they would not accept a decentralized currency as a universal payment method.

I believe some bitcoiners think the goal of BTC is to be a universal payment method, but that is incorrect; BTC has achieved its goal of being a currency that challenges governent's financial oppression, it is that currency that a person can use freely without central control. Mass adoption look like the next goal that we bitcoiners want, but BTC is already performing that which it was created for.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 11:49:41 AM

Humans have been giving some jobs to machines for a long time, and while it leads to disappearance of some jobs, new come to replace them. As for art, given that it's not like any other job, normally, I don't think it'll completely go to machines. If it was a job of an illustrator, the AI generated images can be a tool an illustrator will use, or an inspiration to create something else. If AI images are that good, the job will be to write good prompts and do the cherry-picking. If we're talking about creating art generally, what people often value is how a person expresses themselves through the art, and some art becomes valued because of the creator of the works. I don't believe Musk's idea that we won't have to teach AI.
Most importantly, what's special (for now) of humans is that we can appreciate art, feel it; not that we are the only ones to make it (because we aren't, even without AI).
I don't think people will merge with tech any time soon. There will slowly be more ways of doing that, but it will be unaffordable for most, and some will oppose it ideologically. Thankfully, it doesn't matter if you're a cyborg or not if you want to use Bitcoin.
I did see some creepy things related to Bitcoin and humans merging with tech, though. I mentioned earlier in a thread that a Vice News video featured a guy having an implant to access his BTC.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 12:17:03 PM

indeed the world is growing, especially in the last ten years.
many new technologies are made for human convenience.
but all of that still has positives and negatives.
the negative is, people continue to depend on technology, nowadays having a cellphone has become an obligation, from children to the elderly. if they don't have it their life feels empty and feels something is missing.
but the positive is that there is also more technology, with technology everything is made easier, we don't need to open paper maps, now there is google maps, looking for information, studying, making money and socializing, everything is easier and easier.
and about bitcoin in the future, it will definitely become a valuable asset, maybe it will be equivalent to gold, it could be more than gold. and most likely in the future bitcoin will become a global or international means of payment. supported by technological advances, it will definitely more of a driving force for bitcoin to continue to go global.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
FatFork
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 2587

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2023, 01:14:46 PM

With technology constantly evolving, blockchain could be used in ways we never imagined, leading to new ways to use cryptocurrency beyond the traditional financial transactions. Fore example, it could also be used to track other items that have value but are hard to keep track of (I think Blockchain is already being used as a way to track unique assets like diamonds), or it could be used to manage the supply chain of products and materials. No doubt, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have the potential to shape the future of many industries, and the world is still learning how best to use this technology, but there are already plenty of exciting possibilities for how it can be applied in everyday life.

With all this in mind, it is difficult to predict exactly what the future will hold, particularly in terms of its widespread adoption and use. Bitcoin is still the most well-known and used cryptocurrency, but there may be other forms of digital currency that become more popular in the future. So keep an eye out for what's to come.  Wink

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████