Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn an UNLIMITED number of free bitcoins.  (Read 7058 times)
smickles

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 02:40:14 PM

I want unlimited bitcoins!!

I don't. I think the limitation 'breeds strength'.
Wouldn't you want to breed strength after you are a multi-trilionaire - assuming the BTC community has over a trillion in total liquidity
You might be interested in bitcoin for the wrong reason.
It's not about making money off of bitcoin. Personally, I actually think that a decentralized, limited currency is a step in the right direction.

(ps. don't ask me what the next step is. I don't know)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d3m0t3x

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 09:44:32 PM

How is this different from any other BTC Survey website?

-D3m0t3x
altuin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 06:33:04 AM

I see why you joined, but unlimited money is always nice, no matter the situation.
smickles

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 02:31:48 PM

I see why you joined, but unlimited money is always nice, no matter the situation.
I have to disagree, unless...

I suppose it's a good thing if you don't want money to store value. But, I think money should store value.

abaaj

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 01:03:51 PM

will check it out later , thanks
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 04:48:46 AM

Thus this mean that it is designed to be limited or someone is limiting bitcoins so as to make its value higher than the actual dollar or money??? Do you admit that someone is controlling its flow or hoarding btc so as to make it rare?
The code and protocol, as designed, put a hard limit of around 21M bitcoins total.

What happens then to lost btc?

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
n2liquid

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:39:54 AM

Thus this mean that it is designed to be limited or someone is limiting bitcoins so as to make its value higher than the actual dollar or money??? Do you admit that someone is controlling its flow or hoarding btc so as to make it rare?
The code and protocol, as designed, put a hard limit of around 21M bitcoins total.

This guy has an effin' good point; what happens if rich BTC users die and their Bitcoins are lost forever? I never thought about that, but surely somebody else did?
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 10:22:36 AM

This guy has an effin' good point; what happens if rich BTC users die and their Bitcoins are lost forever? I never thought about that, but surely somebody else did?
remaining bitcoin raise in price. what happens if i put a ton of gold on the bottom of ocean -> less gold in the world -> higher price.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
n2liquid

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

remaining bitcoin raise in price. what happens if i put a ton of gold on the bottom of ocean -> less gold in the world -> higher price.

Gotcha.
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 02:56:25 PM

Cool, say if there's only 1btc left? or 000000000000000000000000000000.1 left ? Huh

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 02:58:30 PM

very nice  Smiley

btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 03:08:39 PM

Cool, say if there's only 1btc left? or 000000000000000000000000000000.1 left ? Huh
You would presumably increase divisibility and price would balance things out.  Practically, that won't happen.  As people figure out how Bitcoin works, they won't let their bitcoin go with them when they die.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
jjzm

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 04:21:01 PM

Anybody been earning off this already? Feedback appreciated?
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 04:38:55 PM

Anybody been earning off this already? Feedback appreciated?
I have not tried it.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 12:53:32 AM

You would presumably increase divisibility and price would balance things out.  Practically, that won't happen.  As people figure out how Bitcoin works, they won't let their bitcoin go with them when they die.

Presumably it happens, let's say, someone holds / hoards bitcoins til a point where its value is 1btc= $1M then i have kept or hid at least 10btc then i could be an instant millionaire? Then as what you have mentioned that there were 21M btc's, if someone kept/hids/hoards at least 50% out of it, WOW, then LET US ALL HID OUR BITCOIN TILL IT BECOMES RARE AS DIAMOND then we all become millionaires.

smickles

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 02:33:41 AM

Presumably it happens, let's say, someone holds / hoards bitcoins til a point where its value is 1btc= $1M then i have kept or hid at least 10btc then i could be an instant millionaire? Then as what you have mentioned that there were 21M btc's, if someone kept/hids/hoards at least 50% out of it, WOW, then LET US ALL HID OUR BITCOIN TILL IT BECOMES RARE AS DIAMOND then we all become millionaires.

1. You wouldn't have become a millionaire instantly. It would have happened slowly over time.

2. if everyone hoards their bitcoins that means no one is trading with them or buying and selling them. This would make them worthless.

TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 03:12:00 PM

1. You wouldn't have become a millionaire instantly. It would have happened slowly over time.

2. if everyone hoards their bitcoins that means no one is trading with them or buying and selling them. This would make them worthless.

1. The chances of becoming a millionaire is 100% yet not that fast.

2. Trade in diamond is slow yet it aint worthless.

smickles

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 06:34:01 PM

<snip>

Trade in diamond is liquid enough that they sell them at walmart ಠ_ಠ

TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2011, 03:16:42 PM

<snip>

Trade in diamond is liquid enough that they sell them at walmart ಠ_ಠ

Cool Smiley

ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 06:07:33 AM

I get a random amount of free bitcoins every 24 hours from dailybitcoins.org. the payout is low, but there is a (slim) chance of a jackpot payout. (I believe the jackpot is at 10 Btc currently. I usually end up with .001 Btc per day from the site, but its .001 btc I didnt have to start with! Smiley

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: