Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn an UNLIMITED number of free bitcoins.  (Read 7079 times)
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 03:16:56 PM

I get a random amount of free bitcoins every 24 hours from dailybitcoins.org. the payout is low, but there is a (slim) chance of a jackpot payout. (I believe the jackpot is at 10 Btc currently. I usually end up with .001 Btc per day from the site, but its .001 btc I didnt have to start with! Smiley

Not bad, really.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smickles

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 05:37:12 PM

I get a random amount of free bitcoins every 24 hours from dailybitcoins.org. the payout is low, but there is a (slim) chance of a jackpot payout. (I believe the jackpot is at 10 Btc currently. I usually end up with .001 Btc per day from the site, but its .001 btc I didnt have to start with! Smiley
yeah, checkout my sig. they arn't really free.

btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 06:26:22 PM

You bash them, yet the link has your referral code?  Hmmmmmmm.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
smickles

Activity: 446

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 06:27:27 PM

You bash them, yet the link has your referral code?  Hmmmmmmm.
I don't think i'm bashing them. There's just seems to be a lot of confusion about what "free" means.

btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 06:29:18 PM

You're right about the confusion. Smiley

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
noboundaries6289

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:00:38 AM

Looks like a standard PTC website, except with bitcoins. interesting...
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 06:17:30 AM

OK, by free,  i meant it costs nothing money wise unless you choose to support the site by going to the advertisements...But if you go for the coins, it takes 15 seconds to paste your BTC addy, and type in the captcha. I've always received payment, and have never had to jump through hoops for the bitcoins.

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2012, 09:04:30 PM

I've gotten .01 BTC from them for my 4 referrals. theres about 10 surveys to make .1 BTC each, I haven't done any of those, and don't plan on it, unless they continue to pay .1 and btc for those surveys and BTC shoots up to $1000 USD

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2012, 08:09:17 AM

Just got a message from someone asking where to buy the physical coin. You can visit https://www.casascius.com/ .

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
uglybuddy6

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2012, 09:34:05 AM

just curious has anybody tried this out? and a question i have is how can one afford to give away free bitcoins? unless its not really free
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2012, 02:21:45 AM

You can check on our site and see for yourself.  Smiley

Stokkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2012, 03:00:31 PM

This site doesn't seem to pay out anymore, been waiting several days and have seen some complaints of people waiting for over a month.
chromeguy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 04:23:07 AM

Thus this mean that it is designed to be limited or someone is limiting bitcoins so as to make its value higher than the actual dollar or money??? Do you admit that someone is controlling its flow or hoarding btc so as to make it rare?
The code and protocol, as designed, put a hard limit of around 21M bitcoins total.
who the hell is this "theheromember" guy, why is his link so annoyingly big, and why does he make all these false claims of "earn..free" and "unlimited" on something with a limit?
spammer pwease, get a ban?
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 04:37:52 AM

Thus this mean that it is designed to be limited or someone is limiting bitcoins so as to make its value higher than the actual dollar or money??? Do you admit that someone is controlling its flow or hoarding btc so as to make it rare?
The code and protocol, as designed, put a hard limit of around 21M bitcoins total.
who the hell is this "theheromember" guy, why is his link so annoyingly big, and why does he make all these false claims of "earn..free" and "unlimited" on something with a limit?

Why wont you give it a try and see for yourself. It doesn't hurt, i assure you.

Stokkie

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:35:56 AM

It won't hurt but it won't pay either and in the meanwhile you create general topics so everyone can see your great banner and do some surveys on your site hoping to get some. Eventually when they request pay-out they'll never get it.

I can't believe they allow you to spam here.
Stokkie

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:42:09 AM

I guess the site was legit initially. But since the site has swapped owner it never payed out anymore:

https://flippa.com/2654070-freebitcoins-org-established-bitcoin-site-17-000-users-fully-automated
chromeguy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2012, 01:58:47 PM

the rootkit suggests otherwise

oh shit, wait .. the unlimited free bitcoins is what YOU get - oh, from stealthcoin'ing me? NICE!
BUTAB

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 05:10:48 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2012, 05:21:50 AM by theymos

this site sucks
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 04:57:51 AM

It won't hurt but it won't pay either and in the meanwhile you create general topics so everyone can see your great banner and do some surveys on your site hoping to get some. Eventually when they request pay-out they'll never get it.

I can't believe they allow you to spam here.

You haven't tried it yet.  Cheesy

By the way, this isn't spamming, go ask your mom.

TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 04:58:15 AM

this site sucks

So are you  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: