Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn an UNLIMITED number of free bitcoins.  (Read 7079 times)
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 04:59:52 AM

Thus this mean that it is designed to be limited or someone is limiting bitcoins so as to make its value higher than the actual dollar or money??? Do you admit that someone is controlling its flow or hoarding btc so as to make it rare?
The code and protocol, as designed, put a hard limit of around 21M bitcoins total.
who the hell is this "theheromember" guy, why is his link so annoyingly big, and why does he make all these false claims of "earn..free" and "unlimited" on something with a limit?
spammer pwease, get a ban?

Why wont you give it a try and see for yourself. It doesn't hurt, i assure you.
the rootkit suggests otherwise

oh shit, wait .. the unlimited free bitcoins is what YOU get - oh, from stealthcoin'ing me? NICE!

Hey bug? Do you sell pesticides? LOL, i like the "bug free thingy" .

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stokkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 08:59:31 AM

Thus this mean that it is designed to be limited or someone is limiting bitcoins so as to make its value higher than the actual dollar or money??? Do you admit that someone is controlling its flow or hoarding btc so as to make it rare?
The code and protocol, as designed, put a hard limit of around 21M bitcoins total.
who the hell is this "theheromember" guy, why is his link so annoyingly big, and why does he make all these false claims of "earn..free" and "unlimited" on something with a limit?

It won't hurt but it won't pay either and in the meanwhile you create general topics so everyone can see your great banner and do some surveys on your site hoping to get some. Eventually when they request pay-out they'll never get it.

I can't believe they allow you to spam here.

You haven't tried it yet.  Cheesy

By the way, this isn't spamming, go ask your mom.

Yes I have, and requested pay-out more then a week ago. You aint paying though, and since you aint this is spam
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 02:12:23 AM

It won't hurt but it won't pay either and in the meanwhile you create general topics so everyone can see your great banner and do some surveys on your site hoping to get some. Eventually when they request pay-out they'll never get it.

Yes I have, and requested pay-out more then a week ago. You aint paying though, and since you aint this is spam

What's your account, maybe i can help you on this.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
Stokkie

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 02:10:22 PM

Nah, fix it for all. don't just shut me up.
chromeguy

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 06:21:13 PM

ok maybe no rootkit (that i have found(yet)) but still annoying with the banner dude, maybe if it was smaller i would have clicked...
yabadaba

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 08:33:15 PM

I believe the word "unlimited" cannot be applied to BTC as they have a hard cap of maximum 21 million. Wink
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 01:47:25 AM

Nah, fix it for all. don't just shut me up.
Cool, Fix yourself.  Cheesy

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 01:48:31 AM

False advertising.  Simply not possible to earn unlimited Bitcoins.  By protocol rules they are limited.
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 02:15:34 AM

I believe the word "unlimited" cannot be applied to BTC as they have a hard cap of maximum 21 million. Wink

I don't think so.  Smiley

TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 02:16:45 AM

False advertising.  Simply not possible to earn unlimited Bitcoins.  By protocol rules they are limited.

What do you think would happen to lost btc then?

TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 02:17:47 AM

ok maybe no rootkit (that i have found(yet)) but still annoying with the banner dude, maybe if it was smaller i would have clicked...

Cool, thanks for the advice.  Smiley

KingLinkTiger

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 02:29:56 AM

TheHeroMember this is the 2nd thread that I've seen you post multiple times back to back, but I do agree. Bitcoins a limited and there is no way that there can ever be an "Unlimited" amount of them.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 03:48:15 AM

They are lost forever?

Which only makes Bitcoins even more limited. 
Stokkie

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

The site doesn't pay at all, not even the little what it promises so it's a scam.
robputt796

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:36:43 PM

I completed a survey on this site, and requested to withdraw the bitcoins which I earnt from it. But after almost 4 days, still no Bitcoins in my wallet. I am not sure if this pays out, and neither is the guy before me, looks pretty scam like... If you would like to pay us our Bitcoins I will more than happily modify this post after several withdrawals.
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 02:25:24 AM

They are lost forever?

I don't think so. You're trying to tell me that the more limited or rare it become, the higher rate/value of btc. What if i kept/hoard bitcoins till there's just 100btc left? then that time its value is $300,000.00=1BTC , say i  have kept/hoarded 3Million BTC.  Huh

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 02:27:42 AM

They are lost forever?

I don't think so. You're trying to tell me that the more limited or rare it become, the higher rate/value of btc. What if i kept/hoard bitcoins till there's just 100btc left? then that time its value is $300,000.00=1BTC , say i  have kept/hoarded 3Million BTC.  Huh

If you are confused I can't help you.

Imagine satoshi had designed Bitcoin to only have 2.1 mil total coins and the block reward started @ 5 BTC not 50 BTC and everyone had 1/10th the coins they have right now.  What do you think the price of a coin would be?
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 02:29:10 AM

I completed a survey on this site, and requested to withdraw the bitcoins which I earnt from it. But after almost 4 days, still no Bitcoins in my wallet. I am not sure if this pays out, and neither is the guy before me, looks pretty scam like... If you would like to pay us our Bitcoins I will more than happily modify this post after several withdrawals.

I don't think so, you we're just soliciting for donations.

TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 02:33:27 AM

They are lost forever?

If you are confused I can't help you.

Imagine satoshi had designed Bitcoin to only have 2.1 mil total coins and the block reward started @ 5 BTC not 50 BTC and everyone had 1/10th the coins they have right now.  What do you think the price of a coin would be?

I understand if you can't answer my question. You said that lost bitcoins are lost forever, do you mean to say that there are chances that bitcoin will all be lost?

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 02:42:54 AM

I understand if you can't answer my question. You said that lost bitcoins are lost forever, do you mean to say that there are chances that bitcoin will all be lost?

Are you smoking something or is English not your primary language.

I didn't say anything like that.

You asked what happens if Bitcoins are lost.  I said they (as in individual Bitcoins who's private key has been lost) are lost forever.

There is no mechanism to replace lost Bitcoins.  How you read anything beyond that statement I don't know.  I have to think you are just trolling for fun now.

I re-read the exchange twice and honestly have no clue what you are talking about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: