Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which indicators you use?  (Read 737 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 03:14:03 PM

Traders you are talking about are most likely just making their own indicators or combining several ones. Even meme trend lines that you draw can be seen as indicators or volumes you combine with them. You can build an indicator from several data points by yourself. So there might be indicators ready for the tactic you are currently using without knowing it's already been automated. It's all really how you read the data or combine it with fundamentals.

Saying that you don't use an indicator usually implies that you don't trust just one indicator blindly.
I think it is not that quite easy to just draw a line yourself, it does take a bit of information which means that you are right with that meme trend lines, because every one of them actually do mean something. You need to know what they mean before you can understand if you are making a correct calculation or not, if you are not then of course they will look like memes and jokes, but if you know what they mean then you are going to actually see what the indicator is telling you.

Unfortunately too many people are just looking at them like it's a joke, but that's not going to be that easy of a choice. I think the best thing to do in this case is to make sure that it can help you so you need to study and learn what it means.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 04:18:53 PM

I usually don't use any indicators for trading. I try to trade with small amount of money. By trading I try to gain experience about trading rather than making a profit. In this case, I follow various positive and negative news about the market. If we see positive or negative news about a particular coin, I usually trade based on the positive and negative news. Right now I am doing trading with small amount of money and by doing trading with small amount of money I am getting enough experience about trading which will help me to become a full time trader in future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MusaMohamed

Activity: 910
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 02:38:03 AM

I usually don't use any indicators for trading.
If you don't use any indicator for trading, you are not trading but gambling. Overusing indicators is not good but don't use any indicator is not good too, it's terrible because you likely are blinded to open your positions.

I try to trade with small amount of money. By trading I try to gain experience about trading rather than making a profit.
You can do it with demo trading rather than with your actual capital. Demo trading platforms

In this case, I follow various positive and negative news about the market. If we see positive or negative news about a particular coin, I usually trade based on the positive and negative news.
News are used to manipulate the market and to steal money from traders, newbies. If you are diving in news, you will lose capital.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 07:40:12 AM

I usually don't use any indicators for trading. I try to trade with small amount of money. By trading I try to gain experience about trading rather than making a profit. In this case, I follow various positive and negative news about the market. If we see positive or negative news about a particular coin, I usually trade based on the positive and negative news. Right now I am doing trading with small amount of money and by doing trading with small amount of money I am getting enough experience about trading which will help me to become a full time trader in future.
to become a fulltime trader I think it requires good knowledge and experience, I think just observing the news is less helpful to validate our analysis, it is difficult to do for short-term trading, because sometimes the effect of news is not immediately visible in an instant. unless we really use fundamental analysis and aim to do long-term trading, it might happen. but unfortunately there is a lot of news that does not match the developments that are happening, and of course that is what we have to consider

RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 06:58:39 PM

I have been trading for a while now and have hit/miss success with it so I'm interested in which indicators you use the most? For me, right now I use EMA 50, Alligator and MACD/RSI(depends), and I try to make my decisions based on them and on my experience.
Actually Sometimes i use EMA 50 also. But most of the time i dont use an any indicators. I think without indicators i Couldn't trade, It is rong idea. Because i am trading without indicators and my wining ratio is very well. I think without indicators my 75-80% coustome.so i still believe that indicators no need for me. So i will not use indicators. without indicators my trade also well. So i am not working with indicators.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: