Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Boom for the crypto market.  (Read 299 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 11:00:00 PM

A good step taken by Binance, considering that Binance has almost controlled all existing territories, there is no choice but to accept and comply with government policies in order to operate legally in Poland, this reflects Binance's seriousness in serving part of the needs that are intended for anyone and maybe they have also given beneficiary access to some monitoring policies, so the potential for Binance to grow and develop will be even greater in the future in Poland.

This good news will make crypto supporters in Poland even more comfortable in transacting using Binance, because now they are operating legally in the area, but if this news is real and has been approved by several government options.
I would say that Binance is living at its own advantage, and it has now even become greater with the government supporting its business expansion. Although when we say centralized, it’s never reliable like decentralized did, but the fact that it could pave way to gain greater attention from the citizens, then I think Binance is also doing a great job. My only hope is that Binance will never end up just like FTX, reputable but not reliable enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 04:45:14 PM

With governmental authorisation, Binance can now provide cryptocurrency services in Poland.

I think it's great that the worldwide community is supporting the cryptocurrency industry, this is a significant boost, and I think more nations will follow the present global trend.

https://www.binance.com/en/blog/ecosystem/binance-moves-forward-with-local-development-and-regulatory-compliance-in-poland-1233996135851733478
Indeed, Binance is a leading & respected exchange in crypto industry with highest trading volume & largest variety of trading pairs available on its platform. The permission granted by Polish government to Binance to provide investment and trading services to polish citizens, is a positive development, which is welcome move towards creating awareness  and demand of crypto currencies in the country, however the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is influenced by many factors, including overall technological development & advancement in crypto space, condition of global economy, interest rates and market sentiments, driven by technical factors like oversold or overbought position of market.
I do agree that it would be good for Poland and not just for Binance. In fact, this is more important for Polish people than it is important for Binance, because in the end Binance could have gone without Poland and they would still be the biggest exchange in the world, but this way Polish people would get to use the biggest crypto exchange in the world without worrying about using some terrible exchange.

Definitely a good thing for them and definitely would help out a lot for everyone as well. I am not saying that there is a trouble with anything regarding Binance being accepted, because it would be a good thing in the end, but it is better for Poland than Binance for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: