Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the cost of living in your country?  (Read 1868 times)
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 04:40:55 PM

~Snipped~
Inflation is global, but some countries have been affected worse than others. On top of that, the inflation numbers don't include the raging petrol and electricity prices, both of which are a huge burden. Supposedly, the average inflation rate in Europe is approximately 8.5%, while in my country, Greece, it's claimed to have slowed down to 7.2%, which can't be accurate since the price of groceries keeps increasing. Unfortunately, the statistics that come up with inflation numbers are off, since there's a huge number of basic necessities that have almost doubled in price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 09:45:15 AM

The cost of living in my country continues to increase especially most of the food ingredients such as rice, soybeans, wheat, corn and many more must be imported, 20 years ago my country plans to switch to industrial countries to become developed countries, but political policies that often change make investors from other countries Going and now life is increasingly difficult. I am currently working for about 3 years from graduating from school and gets a salary of around $ 600 per month, and living costs around $ 500 (room rent, eating, and oil for motorcycles)

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 05:51:04 PM

The cost of living in my country continues to increase especially most of the food ingredients such as rice, soybeans, wheat, corn and many more must be imported, 20 years ago my country plans to switch to industrial countries to become developed countries, but political policies that often change make investors from other countries Going and now life is increasingly difficult. I am currently working for about 3 years from graduating from school and gets a salary of around $ 600 per month, and living costs around $ 500 (room rent, eating, and oil for motorcycles)
I agree, that's why I took more sidelines now so that I could still have more money rather than earning only in corporate job but the salary is just enough to the living expense. I really hope that our government will take cool of it and I hope they will immediately resolved the issue. We're in a third world contry but our living expenses is little by little increase while our salary is still the same.
Bestdss

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 06:01:54 PM

I think there is general inflation in the world, but as bad as you feel your country is presently can't be compared to the Hell of suffering people are going through in Nigeria. Inflation might be over 200% here and this is caused by evil greedy bad leaders who are bent on impovrishing the citizens with bad economic policies.
Cost of food has gone so high that majority of the citizens can feed normally, cost of transportation, no capital investment and development. Everything is gone wrong, so no matter the situation of your country, Australia is 100 times better than Nigeria. You guys ain't going through hard times.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 07:15:47 PM

~snip....
I would be curious to read of the experiences others around the world are having in regards to their cost of living.
Most of the population in the world today complains about the economic conditions. Global is currently in a crisis, many citizens complain about spending on daily needs, especially those with low incomes. This condition is not only you or your country who feel, but this condition is comprehensive. Even America, which is considered a superpower, also experienced the same thing with 0.5% economic growth. Even experts predict there will be a recession.
Maybe the solution with skills to get a second job. But the government must also step in to help small and medium enterprises. Thus the community's economic growth will increase.
But for those elderly retirees what can they do? They are no longer able to work with jobs that squeeze energy. Apart from only using pension money, of course their children and relatives can help them in the rest of their old age.
Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2023, 08:27:45 PM

~snip~
After seeing this post of yours, now I am thinking that economic instability is happening only in third-world countries, it is not true, the same situation is seen in developed countries like Australia. However, compared to the cost of the things op buys, the cost of these goods in these third-world countries will less. What will happen if the cost is less, their income is much less than developed countries like Australia.
op Products will be priced in my country like
fruits- apple 1kg/1.87$ , Orange 1kg/2.06$ , Banana 12pcs 0.70$
Boiler Chicken- 2.06 1kg/2.06$
petrol- 1.245 $

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 11:58:22 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2023, 12:11:47 AM by Theones

I am a 32 year old male living in Australia.

Today I purchased some fresh fruit, a loaf of good bread, good quality milk and 2kg of chicken drumsticks for my German Shepherd (he eats human food only) and the cost was close to $50.

I feel this is the first time in my adult life I have genuinely noticed the rising cost of goods and services especially groceries.

Petrol is over $2.10 a litre and my water and electricity bills have also increased by about 15%.

I really feel bad for the elderly pensioners in this country. They are definitely struggling.

I would be curious to read of the experiences others around the world are having in regards to their cost of living.
The cost of living is very high in our country - people are cutting on their grocery. Most of the people are giving up on the pets as well because its difficult to keep dogs and cats because of the ban on imported items. Life is very difficult these days

puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 03:02:05 AM

~snip....
Most of the population in the world today complains about the economic conditions. Global is currently in a crisis, many citizens complain about spending on daily needs, especially those with low incomes. This condition is not only you or your country who feel, but this condition is comprehensive. Even America, which is considered a superpower, also experienced the same thing with 0.5% economic growth. Even experts predict there will be a recession.
Maybe the solution with skills to get a second job. But the government must also step in to help small and medium enterprises. Thus the community's economic growth will increase.
But for those elderly retirees what can they do? They are no longer able to work with jobs that squeeze energy. Apart from only using pension money, of course their children and relatives can help them in the rest of their old age.
I also agree with you that the increase in staple foodstuffs is due to the global economic conditions that are currently experiencing a crisis. Living with lots of money can be a hope for everyone. With it, people can buy as much as they want, eat as much as they want, or as much as they like on vacation. However, not everyone can feel this way because sometimes even if there is a lot of money with a high standard of living in a country, a lot of money is still meaningless.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 07:25:58 AM

At the moment I am about 29 years old and have been married for almost 3 years and have one child who is about a year old, my wife and I work and if combined we get a salary of around $ 900, the cost of living in my country continues to rise, and with that salary maybe only about $ 200 that we have left saving for the future, I'm always looking for other sources of income so that I can meet my ever-increasing needs.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 10:16:31 AM

Petrol is over $2.10 a liter and my water and electricity bills have also increased by about 15%.

Petroleum products impact the inflation rate of social living directly and according to your mention, the petrol price in your area is 2.10$ per liter, in my country petroleum products inflated by 100% in the past 10 months even during the COVID pandemic when the per barrel prices were 126$ Pakistan government was selling petrol by the rate of <150RS and currently it's around 267RS per liter when per barrel prices are below 100$ from a long time still if you convert the AUSD to PKR about 20 RS cheaper then your area but our social inflation for essential consuming products is above 40℅ in just past 10 months.

Hard time is going on but as you know time passes whether it's hard or peaceful.

MiliMil (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:40:01 AM

The cost of living is very high in our country - people are cutting on their grocery. Most of the people are giving up on the pets as well because its difficult to keep dogs and cats because of the ban on imported items. Life is very difficult these days

What country are you from?

What do the people do with the cats and dogs? Just give them up to a charity or something more sinister?

I feel like pets are our responsibility. We bought them and it is our responsibility to make sure they have a good quality of life.

I can't ever imagine giving my dog away, I would honestly rather skip meals and give them to him instead of giving up on him.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 11:05:02 AM
Merited by MiliMil (1)

What do the people do with the cats and dogs? Just give them up to a charity or something more sinister?

I feel like pets are our responsibility. We bought them and it is our responsibility to make sure they have a good quality of life.

I can't ever imagine giving my dog away, I would honestly rather skip meals and give them to him instead of giving up on him.
And without realizing it, pets like dogs and cats, if we take good care of them and don't abuse them or let them starve, will make our luck easier. Let alone buying it and having to feed and care for it properly and having to be responsible for its life.
and if pets affect our difficult living circumstances, I don't think it makes sense because dogs and cats can eat what we eat, they don't need to be prioritized because of difficult circumstances, And most importantly animals still eat and live together. And I think cats and dogs are good animals and they can also protect us from things that we don't realize can harm us and can help us, and I don't agree that pets are related to our difficult economic situation. Because the animals we care for will make our sustenance easier, and I always feed and drink every day in front of the door every night for dogs or cats and any animals that eat them. And without me realizing what I was doing, no matter how difficult my economy was, there was always a solution and it was real.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1886

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 11:11:09 AM

Selectively about the cost of living in my country(Ukraine, Kyiv):
1. Utilities:
- 1-room apartment, winter season with heating - approximately 2000 UAH/50 dollars/month
- 3-room apartment, winter season with heating - approximately up to UAH 3,000/$75/month
At the same time, pensioners and the poor have a state subsidy for the payment of communal services.

2. Food
Chicken fillet - UAH 129.00/kg (in dollars - 3.4)
Chicken thigh - UAH 78.50 (2)
Turkey fillet - 254.00 (6.5)
Chicken, whole, gutted - UAH 102.00 (2.6)

Duck, fillet - UAH 369.00 (9.4)

Rabbit, legs - 354.00 (9.1)
Rabbit, back - 294.00 (7.5)
Rabbit, gutted carcass - 254.00 (6.5)

Veal, steak UAH 219.00 (5.6)
Veal, brisket - UAH 114.00 (2.9)
Veal, rib-eye steak - 219.00 (5.6)
Veal neck on the bone - 164.00 (4.2)

Pork, rib - 164.00 (4.2)
Pork, brisket steak - 164.00 (4.2)
Pork, steak - UAH 174.00 (4.6)
Pork, loin steak - UAH 184.00 (4.7)
Pork, steak "Porterhouse" Dry Aged UAH 799 (20.5)

Bread:
Buckwheat baguette - 34 UAH/ 300 grams (0.87)
Buckwheat bread - 76 UAH/ 1000 grams (1.9)
Rye-wheat multigrain bread 76 UAH/ 1000 grams (1.9)
Multigrain bread "Scandinavian" 65 UAH/ 1000 grams (1.66)
Ordinary loaf - UAH 60.00 / 1000 grams (1.54)
Bread "Alsace", ground malt - UAH 73.00 / 1000 grams (1.87)
Podovoy bread, with grain bran and honey - - UAH 73.00 / 1000 grams (1.87)

Vegetables/Fruits:
Cucumbers - UAH 119.00/kg (3.05)
Carrot, peeled and washed - UAH 43.00/kg (1.1)
Potatoes, white - UAH 6.80/kg (0.17)
Cabbage - UAH 13.90/kg (0.35)
Early cabbage - UAH 80.00/kg (2.05)
Beijing cabbage 62.50 UAH/kg (1.58)
Kapy sweet pepper - UAH 189.00/kg (4.84)
Mars onion - UAH 68.00/kg (1.74)
Cabbage Broccoli (imported) UAH 209.00/kg (5.3)
Apples - from 15 to 30 UAH/kg (0.38-0.76)
Pears - UAH 30-75/kg (0.76-1.92)

The minimum pension is UAH 2,093 (53.66). BUT. This is a pension that is paid to any citizen, even if he has not worked or paid taxes all his life. For other people, the pension (taking into account the retirement age, total working experience, etc.) starts at approximately UAH 6,800 (174). There are many groups in which allowances are accrued - for example, miners, military personnel, disabled people, participants in hostilities,... Pensions there are noticeably higher. Salaries - starting from 15,000-25,000 (385-641)

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 12:33:10 PM

It's worse in my economy, we don't even have access to our cash as the government decided that the old note was no longer a legal tender and so a new note was sent out, the so-called new note is not even in circulation and we've ended up buying cash with cash cause not everyone accepts transfers.

Imagine giving out 30% of the amount you want to withdraw as charges, not to even talk of the high cost of things in the market.
God help us 🙏

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2534
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 02:31:50 AM

It's worse in my economy, we don't even have access to our cash as the government decided that the old note was no longer a legal tender and so a new note was sent out, the so-called new note is not even in circulation and we've ended up buying cash with cash cause not everyone accepts transfers.

Imagine giving out 30% of the amount you want to withdraw as charges, not to even talk of the high cost of things in the market.
Acts like this are I think normal. It also happens here in our country where old notes will be replaced by a new one after a long time so always ensure that you don't hoard the old notes for a long time but make sure to spend them or convert them on something which is still relevant even after a long time.

You can also keep your money inside a bank. I know there are some fees when we withdraw money from a bank or to an ATM machine but charging 30%? Damn I think that's too high already. Does all banks in your country work like that? If not, then you better pull out your money on that current bank you are using and transfer it to a much fairer bank.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 03:55:22 AM

yes it is a very pressing issue, rising cost is one of the bigger issue to anyone. too bad we are all powerless against the cost, there is only so much we can do, but constantly live in fear and worry non stop.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 06:54:10 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2023, 07:36:49 PM by slapper

And without realizing it, pets like dogs and cats, if we take good care of them and don't abuse them or let them starve, will make our luck easier. Let alone buying it and having to feed and care for it properly and having to be responsible for its life.
and if pets affect our difficult living circumstances, I don't think it makes sense because dogs and cats can eat what we eat, they don't need to be prioritized because of difficult circumstances, And most importantly animals still eat and live together. And I think cats and dogs are good animals and they can also protect us from things that we don't realize can harm us and can help us, and I don't agree that pets are related to our difficult economic situation. Because the animals we care for will make our sustenance easier, and I always feed and drink every day in front of the door every night for dogs or cats and any animals that eat them. And without me realizing what I was doing, no matter how difficult my economy was, there was always a solution and it was real.
I agree with you wholeheartedly on this. Do you also think that a furry friend may brighten up your day? They make our lives more enjoyable by providing much-needed entertainment, and they have a special knack for letting us forget about our troubles for a while. When you have a cute pal at your side, you won't need a horseshoe or a lucky penny. And let's be real: they couldn't care less about the state of the economy. They just care about three things: daily nourishment, hydration, and affection. For as long as they live, they will be your loyal buddy provided you provide them with those things. Some argue that facing your concerns on a daily basis is easier if you have a pet

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fruktik

Activity: 980
Merit: 435

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 07:17:43 AM

I disagree with you about pensioners. In the Russian Federation, for example, a fairly large number of people who have reached pensions continue to work in their original place or are looking for other options. Not all children and grandchildren have the opportunity to help their parents in such a situation. They themselves are interrupted by what they can, because. salary leaves much to be desired and loans need to be paid. There is very little money left after all payments.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 04:14:37 PM

I think life in Indonesia is cheaper and not much different from other Southeast Asian countries, especially the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand.
here on average maybe for most of the area it's enough with 300-500$ depending on needs and I think that's enough for 3-4 people if you just buy basic food.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 04:31:54 PM

nowadays basic necessities the price is indeed increasing not only in your country and all over the world also experiencing such things, then for pensioners and workers it is very difficult to buy basic necessities if their income is not so large, and what affects this is all the result of the government being increasingly difficult to overcome the economic problems of their respective countries and the debt they are facing today is getting bigger so the increase in the price of goods is one way  to resolve the issue.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████