Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the cost of living in your country?  (Read 1864 times)
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 06:30:02 PM

I think everyone has recently felt the rise in prices for consumer goods,in my country everything has risen by 25-30 percent and I don’t see a downward trend in the near future. I began to spend less money on leisure and began to save more,I also carefully look at the price of goods before buying them.
It's the same in my country. Daily necessities continue to increase. but the increase is happening slowly. and what I really regret is that in my country even though for example inflation has fallen but strangely the prices have not fallen at all. like for example gasoline fuel which continues to increase every year and the increase has even occurred from before inflation increased. and of course when the price of fuel goes up, the prices of other goods automatically go up. and never come back down. and what is very concerning is that the wages of employees are increasing much slower than the increase in daily needs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 07:24:25 PM

I think everyone has recently felt the rise in prices for consumer goods,in my country everything has risen by 25-30 percent and I don’t see a downward trend in the near future. I began to spend less money on leisure and began to save more,I also carefully look at the price of goods before buying them.
It's the same in my country. Daily necessities continue to increase. but the increase is happening slowly. and what I really regret is that in my country even though for example inflation has fallen but strangely the prices have not fallen at all. like for example gasoline fuel which continues to increase every year and the increase has even occurred from before inflation increased. and of course when the price of fuel goes up, the prices of other goods automatically go up. and never come back down. and what is very concerning is that the wages of employees are increasing much slower than the increase in daily needs.
The current condition is not only about one country but the possibility that all countries will experience the same impact, especially in terms of increase, the big and superpower countries are currently experiencing problems basically and this will obviously be felt more for relatively smaller countries.
I think conditions like this will also continue to exist until economic conditions improve, but for now with inflation and recession looming, it is certain that things like this will be even more suffocating.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 07:45:58 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

The conditions will obviously be the same for almost all existing countries because we still have to feel the impact of some of the conditions that have existed to date.
I read several articles about this, the conditions are still the same and the economy is still very volatile right now so we won't be able to escape this condition in the near future.
However, aside from the inflation that is being felt so far, the impact of the prolonged war in Ukraine has also become one of the problems that has hampered the world economy. This geopolitical crisis is one of the biggest contributors to the global economy being sacrificed.

source

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 10:04:10 PM

Cost of living here is high especially at this period when there is inflation. This make it difficult for poor and average people to get their 3 times meal.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 10:36:41 PM

Cost of living here is high especially at this period when there is inflation. This make it difficult for poor and average people to get their 3 times meal.
Economic status is never become that better all the years we've bee into and this is why it never been that shocking anymore which the poor gets more poorer and the rich becomes even more richer.

Lets just that accept the fact that this would really become a default thing.Therefore, as an individual who do struggle up in terms of living and providing your daily needs then it would really be
that wise for us to find for another source of income on which you would really be able to survive this struggles in life.Yes, you wont really be finding yourself that progressive if you
wont really be doing something. Cost the living here in our country might be that cheap but still due to low wages then it would still be that useless.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 10:43:48 PM

This is also being experienced in our country. All the basic needs are now hard to afford and poor people are being challenged to survive living everyday. They are asking for the help of the government which is also busy taking advantage of the inflation. Since the price of basic goods is increasing rapidly, we have no choice but to look for alternative jobs to double our earnings just to afford to live. Everyone is aching from the inflation crisis but only those who are fully motivated to earn more during this crisis will be able to save and survice with grace.
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 10:58:43 PM

The cost of living, which is often a difficulty for the poor, is because they do not have a place to make more money, so they really feel the effects of inflation and meet their necessities of life, such as eating three times a day. But as long as the poor people in your place can always be productive in working to make money, I don't think they will feel deep difficulties dealing with their current living expenses problem.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 04:00:54 AM

The cost of living, which is often a difficulty for the poor, is because they do not have a place to make more money, so they really feel the effects of inflation and meet their necessities of life, such as eating three times a day. But as long as the poor people in your place can always be productive in working to make money, I don't think they will feel deep difficulties dealing with their current living expenses problem.

The role of the state is very important to ensure that everyone can live properly, unfortunately most countries make poverty a political tool to strengthen power, some even think that if the state wants to be strong then the state must maintain poverty, besides that the mindset of humans is very decisive in becoming rich or poor, most people are not willing to take risks making it difficult to improve their lives.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 05:53:26 AM

The role of the state is very important to ensure that everyone can live properly, unfortunately most countries make poverty a political tool to strengthen power, some even think that if the state wants to be strong then the state must maintain poverty, besides that the mindset of humans is very decisive in becoming rich or poor, most people are not willing to take risks making it difficult to improve their lives.
That's mostly what happened in our country too. Low economic country like ours always suffer whenever there's and issue on the economy such as inflation. Though middle class people and above doesn't feel that much changes us who are the very bottom of the ladder could literally feel it. Even a slight change on goods such seasonings and other vegetable really hurts our wallets. Right now it is hard to live a semi healthy lifestyle if your daily average wage is only $5-$8, coz it's not as if you're only paying to put food on the table, how about other expenses such as water bills, electricity and internet?

Before it was still manageable to get married at young age, but right now, even surviving alone is a big struggle, how much more providing for a newly built family? A lot of old people would say, stop chasing money and chase what brings you happiness, but nowadays I don't really think it is applicable to us, not unless we are born with a silver spoon in the mouth. I even tried to do some extra side hustles just to be sure to meet ends and even that still requires a lot of time and patience just to only survive. Cry
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 06:51:20 AM

all countries want their citizens to live properly but for poor countries or developing countries of course it is very difficult and we as citizens of the country must understand that.
don't complain, get out of your comfort zone and force yourself to do more to live a better life.

don't blame anyone in this life, in almost every country, the cost of living is low but it is the desires in life that make it expensive so that we feel that we are not sufficient when we are unable to fulfill our desires.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 08:11:32 AM

Cost of living here in the Philippines is pretty cheap compared to other countries, but the salary and wages isn't on par with the price of goods. I live alone, have two jobs and live near the city. What I earn is more than enough for me and some other hobbies that I have. Total budget every month never exceeds $600, and that includes rent, bills, food, and gas for my car. However, the quality of the food I eat is a little compromised; I seldom have any greens on my food because of how crazy expensive they are here. Meat is somewhat cheap, and that is what's usually on the menu. Any other comforts in life, I can afford but choose not to because I'm trying to save and invest in order to retire early.

If your total budget is 600$ for all your expenses here in the Philippines, it only means that you can earn more than 1000$ a month, right?

It's true that vegetables are a bit expensive in the Philippines today, I can even say that pork, chicken, and fish are cheaper than vegetables, but sometimes I don't think it's bad to buy vegetables from time to time. But on the other hand, your planned retirement savings are good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 08:35:53 AM

I am 28 years old and I live in Indonesia, the cost of living here is different for each region, at my place for now maybe around 200$ a month is enough if you live alone it might increase if you have a family.
the problem of price increases also occurs here and it can be said that it is also high, around 10-40% of the normal price.
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 11:12:45 AM

I am a 32 year old male living in Australia.

Today I purchased some fresh fruit, a loaf of good bread, good quality milk and 2kg of chicken drumsticks for my German Shepherd (he eats human food only) and the cost was close to $50.

I feel this is the first time in my adult life I have genuinely noticed the rising cost of goods and services especially groceries.

Petrol is over $2.10 a litre and my water and electricity bills have also increased by about 15%.

I really feel bad for the elderly pensioners in this country. They are definitely struggling.

I would be curious to read of the experiences others around the world are having in regards to their cost of living.
The cost of living in each country varies, there are countries that require large costs due to expensive staple prices. there are also countries that don't burden their people and that require a low cost of living. In my country, for example, of course we need a higher cost of living because all the prices of basic commodities are high

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 11:56:15 AM

~snip~

I would be curious to read of the experiences others around the world are having in regards to their cost of living.

Everything in my country also increased right now, last two years I can get four noodles for only 1$ but now with $1 I can only get two noodles and a little change. Well, we keep struggling every year to only fulfill our needed due to heavy inflation in food and other stuff but thanks to crypto that we can cover everything from inflation tho.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 12:17:03 PM

~snip~

Everything in my country also increased right now, last two years I can get four noodles for only 1$ but now with $1 I can only get two noodles and a little change. Well, we keep struggling every year to only fulfill our needed due to heavy inflation in food and other stuff but thanks to crypto that we can cover everything from inflation tho.

That's the bitterness of life that is happening right now. this is something you can't stop on your own and everyone is growing but we can't be left behind with all of this. bad things will continue to happen at this time and if you are left behind with the economy then poverty will haunt you every day.

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 12:46:12 PM

Cost of living on my country is high but in some city the cost is not really high. We can take an example for food, i can spend almost 100$ just for food it already include chicken, meat,etc.  This can afford of small family and i think its affordable. For total cost a month i think i can say it around 200-300$.

Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 08:28:57 PM

The conditions will obviously be the same for almost all existing countries because we still have to feel the impact of some of the conditions that have existed to date.
I read several articles about this, the conditions are still the same and the economy is still very volatile right now so we won't be able to escape this condition in the near future.
However, aside from the inflation that is being felt so far, the impact of the prolonged war in Ukraine has also become one of the problems that has hampered the world economy. This geopolitical crisis is one of the biggest contributors to the global economy being sacrificed.

source
You are right. that the recovery of economic conditions seems to require more time. although the rate of inflation in several countries has indeed begun to decline, it has not been able to fully stabilize the economy in the near future. well, the prolonged war was also another major factor that hindered and became the cause of the current economic crisis. even food crises still occur in several countries. and that is very concerning.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 08:36:31 PM

The cost of living in all countries has at least doubled in two years - at almost the same level of wages. The main question is how to curb the rise in prices? Soft policy does not work here anymore. Money devalues more and more every day. This is fact.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 10:16:27 PM

The cost of living in all countries has at least doubled in two years - at almost the same level of wages. The main question is how to curb the rise in prices? Soft policy does not work here anymore. Money devalues more and more every day. This is fact.

This is the same with my country as we are now facing the worst inflation rate. However, even though prices go up faster every month, our country is so incompetent that they can't increase the wage. Meaning the level of wages isn't moving but the prices of goods are moving very fast. This is hard since you can't catch up and your purchasing power decreases every month. I just hope our government do something to address this.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:06:02 PM

This is the same with my country as we are now facing the worst inflation rate. However, even though prices go up faster every month, our country is so incompetent that they can't increase the wage. Meaning the level of wages isn't moving but the prices of goods are moving very fast. This is hard since you can't catch up and your purchasing power decreases every month. I just hope our government do something to address this.
The rise of prices are everywhere. Be it east or west, people are upset due to increased prices.
The government can not do anything - because they care for themselves only way out is work double shift and earn more money to meet your fiances

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: