Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanges to launch new coin  (Read 234 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 04:15:48 AM

I think this is the way They wanted to advertise their site here in Bitcointalk for free  instead of creating proper Thread to let people here know about their project? they chose this kind and makes me believe that they are a cheap team .
asking us where to launch their new coin but after more than a month does not come here to promote or at least update nor even online?
nope will not spend my time checking this coin and will put it in my black list to invest for.
First of all your coin is token that depends other chain or stand alone chain, if token is very easy to get listed on several decentralized exchange like uniswap, 1nch or pancakeswap you only provide liquidity or LP and then you good to go. If you want listen on Centralized Exchange it need a lot of $$$ like 5-20K us for the listing alone and they need lot of criteria before do listing.
seems like they are not interested in our comment because the OP does not responding here lol.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 943

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2023, 10:08:40 AM

seems like they are not interested in our comment because the OP does not responding here lol.

Its look like it, or become a silent reader.

or he seems offline (Last Active:   January 20, 2023, 05:41:22 AM)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2023, 08:28:52 PM

I'm launching a new mineable coin called Stohn Coin and I wanted to ask if anyone has an opinion on the best crytpo exchnage to launch a coin for the best traction for finding new users/miners and for the best echange listing cost. Trying to minimize expenses but find a reputable exchange.
If you want a good exchange for coin listings, of course, it requires a high cost, but it has one way you can do that is to follow the vote program launched by certain exchanges. If your coin has a high level of enthusiasts or has a lot of community that can help voting, of course your coins can list in the exchange without having to pay.
Apraun Seupot

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 02:45:28 PM

I think, for first thing you want to choose a reputable exchange that has a good track record of security and reliability. This will give users confidence in your project and help you attract more attention. You can start listing on BitMart, or Kraken.
merekamo

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 01:42:43 PM

When you choosing a crypto exchange to launch coin, there are definitely a few things to consider. I mean, you want to find an exchange that can help you reach new users and miners, but you also want to keep your expenses as low as possible.

In terms of finding new users and miners, some popular exchanges that come to mind are Binance, Coinbase, and Kraken. These are all well-known exchanges with large user bases, so listing your coin on one of them could definitely help you get more exposure. However, when it comes to minimizing expenses, you might want to consider some smaller exchanges that might have lower listing fees.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: