Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in a mini-reactor  (Read 82 times)
tavintavan (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 06:02:10 AM

Investing in a mini-reactor

Do you want to invest in a new generation of energy?
Imagine that each family has its own energy reactor.
Which supplies electricity and heat to the house.
You are not dependent on energy companies.
You move freely around the world with your mini-reactor.

What pros and cons do you see in this?
How do you imagine a mini-reactor?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 10:02:42 AM

Investing in a mini-reactor

Do you want to invest in a new generation of energy?
Imagine that each family has its own energy reactor.
Which supplies electricity and heat to the house.
You are not dependent on energy companies.
You move freely around the world with your mini-reactor.

What pros and cons do you see in this?
How do you imagine a mini-reactor?

You think moving around the world with reactors that are probably powered by nuclear energy will be easy?
Well,  one of the main advantages/pros is the amount of energy generated by reactors compared to their sizes is usually greater (and considerably cleaner) than many energy generating tech of similar sizes, but the risks & likelihood that a nuclear technology would be abused/misused is thought to be greater than its benefits... So they kind of limit its usage.
But I think the best practices would be to allow very reasponsible and good People /Nations to use the tech or just build it to be safe enough for everyone to use
tavintavan (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 11:56:47 AM

Why are you thinking about nuclear power? There are other technologies.
Man is also, in fact, a reactor that processes food into vermicompost.
Turn on your imagination and come up with what a reactor should be for you, which would suit you and provide you with heat and electricity. How do you imagine it?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 07:22:15 PM

OP, can I propose a new reactor? It's totally organic and can generate a lot of heat and electrify your life at the same time, you'd just need to take her out, buy her food and stuff.

If you are up to it, I can provide you with an answer, it's open source, just promise not to abuse her OK?
Here you go, "Pussy". It could also produce liquid, a lot of it to be honest. What you need to activate it is a fuel rod, it has even the ability to receive a few rods(gang) at the same time. However I'm against gang banging any pussy.

Do you think my idea qualifies for a product? IMHO it has one of the lowest maintenance costs comparing to other existing reactors. Only thing you need to becareful about is the water intake, if you let it pump water out of you, this could lead to a melt down resulting in mini-reactor generation.  lol is in order.

Good idea or not? This was the result of my turned-on imagination.🤣, this is what I want as my own reactor.

🖤😏
tavintavan (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 02:09:45 AM

People have become timid.
They can't answer a simple question.
Instead of the expected answer, you get some nonsense
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 11:00:11 AM

Maybe for you is nonsense but for the rod is full of sense and joy.🤣 as you said, you need to turn-on your imagination, so why don't you do the same and give us the answer?
My answer/solution is pussy/vagina. What is yours? It's not good to make fun of people with limited understanding of science-fiction, if you have a science-factual question, shoot, I'll see what I can come up with to satisfy you. deal?

🖤😏
tavintavan (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 02:30:00 PM

Maybe for you is nonsense but for the rod is full of sense and joy.🤣 as you said, you need to turn-on your imagination, so why don't you do the same and give us the answer?
My answer/solution is pussy/vagina. What is yours? It's not good to make fun of people with limited understanding of science-fiction, if you have a science-factual question, shoot, I'll see what I can come up with to satisfy you. deal?

I do not need the services of prostitutes
tavintavan (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 05:33:42 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2023, 05:46:55 AM by tavintavan

Mini reactor in a jar.
The difference between electrolysis and the Meyer process

https://youtu.be/p7OIg2DBsq0

The video shows how the Meyer process of splitting a water molecule using an electric field differs.
and ordinary electrolysis when the splitting of a molecule occurs due to the recombination of electrons between electrodes and ions.

tavintavan (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 07:28:17 AM

There is a Stanley Meyer generator
He defended it with a large number of patents, the terms for which are ending.
There are videos of him in which he explains the principle of operation.
However, no one can replicate its generator.
Meyer did not leave a physical and mathematical model and a description of the work in the form of formulas.
All that is in patents, formulas, they are not enough to understand the physical principle.

There is Dave Lawton, an employee of the Rutherford laboratory, who helped the Indian Ravi Raj.
As a result of their combined efforts, Ravi assembled Stanley Meyer's Generator.
However, as a result of pressure from government agencies in Great Britain and India, their activities were covered up.

That is, Ravi Raju and Dev Lawton repeated the work of Stanley Meyer. However, no one else can repeat this generator.
Here is proof of Ravi's work (https://www.youtube.com/@raviwfc/videos)

I just described the physical principle of action in a formulaic form, creating a Physico-Mathematical Model (PMM).

That is, I just designed the words of Meyer into a Scientific Theory.

Now I create Technology on the basis of Scientific Theory.
Science and Technology are different things.
If Science answers the question WHAT is happening.
That Technology answers the question HOW to do it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: