Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with saxydev; he is a scammer  (Read 1649 times)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 11:28:35 PM

But you are someone's Alt Account or did you just randomly browse Bitcointalk
From the self-confession of his/her first post, s/he has declared it is an alt account and confirmed it is not of saxydev. So, it can be Rizzrack, you or me, or someone else. Need more information to verify who alt actually.

Thus the reason I'm posting from an alt account since I'm 100% sure that I'll be painted red
Oh really? Did Rizzrack receive negative trust for oppose the flag as well as taking part in Saxydev? If not then how you can claim that you will be tagged negatively? Those who are honest will not post from his/her alt. If anyone can't say from his main account then the person should stay in a silent mood.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c0ldbrewz

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 03:56:56 AM

At this point i think i will never received the promised TxID and Tx key
So after read some suggestions from some of member here i decided to make separate thread about my issue with saxydev
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5439659.msg61754574#msg61754574
saxydev

Activity: 429
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2023, 03:59:09 AM

I have checked the transaction on monero, it is valid, he received. If anyone here out of the gang of The shitnewsletterbitcoin want to check it, add it on discord and I will share it.

Prove it!

@fatfork read the docs of the wallet he is using on and see after.

There is no way, and I have good internet connection and good devices to just sync it in 3 minutes. It just can't be.

Nope, that's not right. When you use a remote node, you don't have to download the whole blockchain to your PC or wait for it to sync. Instead, you can get your wallet connected to the network right away. However, I won't be going into the details of how the Monero network and wallets work here as it would be off-topic. If there's something that you're unclear about and you have a specific question, feel free to open a new topic in the Altcoin section.

But anyway whoever wants to check it I can send it privately, to check that he received. If you want to help him, help him learn how to use xmr.

Judging from what I see, it looks like neither of you have a good grasp of the Monero network, wallets, or transactions. Or one of you isn't being honest. I'm leaning towards believing @c0ldbrewz more because of some of the bullshit responses you've provided so far. If you want to prove what you're saying, show the transaction details publicly. Otherwise, it seems like you're trying to pull a scam.

You have a point sending straight to him would be easy and the best way. But I don't want to please others. He is not capable of keeping his own wallet safe, it is not my problem.

If someone is really interested and doing their role as part of the community, can text me and I will share it in private.

Yet nobody did it, why? Well, not even clue. Perhaps, nobody cares. They just complain in other's threads.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4421

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 09:19:39 AM

I have checked the transaction on monero, it is valid, he received. If anyone here out of the gang of The shitnewsletterbitcoin want to check it, add it on discord and I will share it.

Prove it!

@fatfork read the docs of the wallet he is using on and see after.

There is no way, and I have good internet connection and good devices to just sync it in 3 minutes. It just can't be.

Nope, that's not right. When you use a remote node, you don't have to download the whole blockchain to your PC or wait for it to sync. Instead, you can get your wallet connected to the network right away. However, I won't be going into the details of how the Monero network and wallets work here as it would be off-topic. If there's something that you're unclear about and you have a specific question, feel free to open a new topic in the Altcoin section.

But anyway whoever wants to check it I can send it privately, to check that he received. If you want to help him, help him learn how to use xmr.

Judging from what I see, it looks like neither of you have a good grasp of the Monero network, wallets, or transactions. Or one of you isn't being honest. I'm leaning towards believing @c0ldbrewz more because of some of the bullshit responses you've provided so far. If you want to prove what you're saying, show the transaction details publicly. Otherwise, it seems like you're trying to pull a scam.

You have a point sending straight to him would be easy and the best way. But I don't want to please others. He is not capable of keeping his own wallet safe, it is not my problem.

If someone is really interested and doing their role as part of the community, can text me and I will share it in private.

Yet nobody did it, why? Well, not even clue. Perhaps, nobody cares. They just complain in other's threads.
You made a deal with the user, it is your responsibility to provide proof of payment. Why can't you share anything publicly? Noone is asking for any personal or private info.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1655
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2023, 08:51:26 PM

I will share it to a trusted person outside the gang of ShitBaboonNewsletterBitcoin aka GazetaBitcoin to verify the transaction, my personal specification is that it is a private matter and I do not make public any of my own addresses or information related to any of transactions public. Working in my domain you may understand that sharing an address is the same as doxing yourself.
Feel free to PM my main account all the evidence.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: