Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is paridex(PARI) guys, Is there anyone know about it?  (Read 29 times)
theholycoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 05:51:55 PM

While hunting for a token that is about to be listed on the exchanges recently, I came across the news of a newly released token called paridex on the Polygon network.

If this project is true, It means a new era of crypto is coming. Their liquidity is locked, open source and pretty solid, but I still thought that free cheese would be in a mousetrap and I took the path of bitcointalk in case I could find someone who might hear and know.

This is the news: https://gofth.com/what-the-hell-is-paridexpari-miracle

I have examined the codes of smart contracts, and indeed, they seem to have successfully put the revolution they are describing into algorithms, but I'm wondering what your opinions are, do you think there is a possibility of it being a scam?

Just in case I bought some paridex from Quickswap in my wallet, I don't trust projects in polygon net but this looks like something else
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: