Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future currency  (Read 178 times)
Obari

Activity: 630
Merit: 452

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2023, 05:47:39 PM

Crypto currency according to how it works it is being explained and is known as a digital currency which is an alternative   form of payment created using encrypted algorithm..
I don't think the essence of crypto currency is to raid away other currency operation you need a place to buy it and also need a place to put it we all know that bitcoin is the largest trade by market cap
People choice bitcoin because of it hIgh yield although it is a risky investment i think people only have trust in the trade

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2023, 06:21:26 PM

As crypto currency is now a form of widely used transaction method of online businesses and many others, the question is will crypto currency overthrown our Normal real money in the future

I believe it may what do you think?
In what sense do you imply when you say its widely used for a method of transactions...
If you imply its ability to be used as a means of payment around the globe with me4chants that have this means available for its customers, then you've hot a point.

If your implying in terms of how popular amongst merchants for a means of payment, that might not be accurate. Majority of those offering some service and sale of products areore dependent on fiat currency for payment of there services or products.

over throw.. no
offer a extra choice.. yes
Jus like franky1,  I don't see a world where the government would want to relinquish its power to a system where they've got nothing much to benefit other than a reduced work load on printing fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency cannot be accurately taxed, it lacks the controlling power they gain from fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: