Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is renting an inevitable waste of money?  (Read 2609 times)
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 06:27:35 PM

It's a very sad anyway, just as me well I couldn't inherited any house from parents (father) before he died and I have been living in a rented apartment for the past 10 years and luckily started getting my own personal house in a city close to my village. I know it's very hard to grow without one inheriting any thing from parents.
There's something you must learn, I am not against you having a girlfriend but it should be you have your feet dusted before keeping any relationship; just as I have done, I never have any relationship between age 18 to 25 year why because I know that is a challenging time for me to seat up and breakout from whatever that may holds me not getting to my destinations.
Keeping a woman around may either increase your income or decrease your income but in a way you noticed is not favorable to you then limit and a make change and raised some funds to develop yourself.
That is correct - in both case - keeping a women and man ( who doesn't like paying the bill at the restaurant ) is very expensive.
I have always such kind of people around me - the friends were loser too and then the person who came in my life was a loser too

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 954

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 07:00:43 PM

Nobody will ever have the chance to own a home that they will not be pleased with it, because it is a valuable asset and in my opinion, an investment that is likely to grow in value in future, and once you own a home, you will have a wonderful chance. Some people may opt to rent a home because they cannot afford to buy one or build Due to the high cost of housing in my nation, I would prefer to own a home over continuing to pay rent. I believe that getting a home would be preferable to continuing to pay that rent because if I may continuing paying rents, I may later discovered that those rents payments would have get a house.

Rental housing will be convenient for those who often move, or perhaps have not yet decided where they want to live. Many different situations can force people to rent a house, so it is convenient for someone to buy a house, and for someone it will be more convenient to rent it during this period. Probably everyone would like to have their own house, which is why many settle for mortgages that they pay for twenty or thirty years.

Rental housing has been in demand at all times, and most likely it will be so, for some, this is an unnecessary expense, and for some, a forced necessity.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 08:52:48 PM

It's a very sad anyway, just as me well I couldn't inherited any house from parents (father) before he died and I have been living in a rented apartment for the past 10 years and luckily started getting my own personal house in a city close to my village. I know it's very hard to grow without one inheriting any thing from parents.
There's something you must learn, I am not against you having a girlfriend but it should be you have your feet dusted before keeping any relationship; just as I have done, I never have any relationship between age 18 to 25 year why because I know that is a challenging time for me to seat up and breakout from whatever that may holds me not getting to my destinations.
Keeping a woman around may either increase your income or decrease your income but in a way you noticed is not favorable to you then limit and a make change and raised some funds to develop yourself.
That is correct - in both case - keeping a women and man ( who doesn't like paying the bill at the restaurant ) is very expensive.
I have always such kind of people around me - the friends were loser too and then the person who came in my life was a loser too

Smiles..
Then you don't have to keep any if that is the case because there are some sets of people who don't always giving our money for their bills aren't the people to associate because they only needs what would come from you and not them.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 12:18:48 PM

Nobody will ever have the chance to own a home that they will not be pleased with it, because it is a valuable asset and in my opinion, an investment that is likely to grow in value in future, and once you own a home, you will have a wonderful chance. Some people may opt to rent a home because they cannot afford to buy one or build Due to the high cost of housing in my nation, I would prefer to own a home over continuing to pay rent. I believe that getting a home would be preferable to continuing to pay that rent because if I may continuing paying rents, I may later discovered that those rents payments would have get a house.

Rental housing will be convenient for those who often move, or perhaps have not yet decided where they want to live. Many different situations can force people to rent a house, so it is convenient for someone to buy a house, and for someone it will be more convenient to rent it during this period. Probably everyone would like to have their own house, which is why many settle for mortgages that they pay for twenty or thirty years.

Rental housing has been in demand at all times, and most likely it will be so, for some, this is an unnecessary expense, and for some, a forced necessity.

Yes, aside from those who really can't afford to buy their own house, renting is the only option for people who are still undecided where to stay and how they wanted to live their life for good.

I mean, if you are not permanent yet and you are planning either to go outside your country or
you are planning to move from one city to another. Renting is the only option you have while
trying to decide.
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 02:53:17 PM

Yes, aside from those who really can't afford to buy their own house, renting is the only option for people who are still undecided where to stay and how they wanted to live their life for good.

I mean, if you are not permanent yet and you are planning either to go outside your country or
you are planning to move from one city to another. Renting is the only option you have while
trying to decide.
It is universally believed that, after food, shelter is the second most crucial human necessity. Housing in all its forms encompasses together all social services and utilities that go into creating a livable community or neighborhood, therefore this goes beyond only providing a place to sleep. Because housing is a crucial and vital part of overall development processes in both rural and urban areas of Nigeria, efficient home design continues to grow increasingly important.

Everybody needs a roof over their heads, making shelter one of life's most essential necessities. But, not everyone can afford a home, leaving them with little choice but to rent one. so to me, rent is not a waste of money at all.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 580

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 03:07:52 PM

Don't be too comfortable renting f om others, always make pursuit to het yiur own no matter how hard you just need to keep striking hard, those that leverage you on their property will never pray that you got that insight to get your own and be free from renting because they are making good money out of what they offer you, everything takes sacrifice and determination, if we think about the advantages, we will definitely make ace on being independent.
Theones

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 07:38:42 PM

in the view of some people maybe they are better off buying a house on credit and paying for it over 10-20 years.
than that I prefer to build my own house and rent it first.
because the money you spent for those 20 years, you can use it to buy 2 houses at once.
you just need to patience.
Some people are smart to get loan and earn profit on it.
People are getting smarter with the passage of time - - they are building their houses in the buses and vans and they are making wooden cottages to save rental

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 10:10:29 PM

renting is not a bad/wasteful action!!

learn from my experience, if you are young and want privacy with your partner (away from parents) but want to live in the middle of a city, then renting an apartment or small house is what you have to do, while you both continue to work hard and collect money little by little until you can afford to buy your own house.

in the OP, I see a lot of things that you worry about, it's very humane!!

at least you have the courage to do that because we all know, life is a (gamble)

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theones

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 10:20:49 AM

renting is not a bad/wasteful action!!

learn from my experience, if you are young and want privacy with your partner (away from parents) but want to live in the middle of a city, then renting an apartment or small house is what you have to do, while you both continue to work hard and collect money little by little until you can afford to buy your own house.

in the OP, I see a lot of things that you worry about, it's very humane!!

at least you have the courage to do that because we all know, life is a (gamble)

If I would have a chance I would build my own cottage by the wood and will live there.
I don't like the house made of bricks and cement. I like greenery around and small beautiful place where I can live in complete peace out from the humdrum of the urban area

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 04:37:29 AM

Living independently from our own income makes us proud, your struggle is now producing things that family members never thought of, don't blame your parents for not giving an inheritance, they have given the best for you, especially education.

Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 12:42:53 PM

Living independently from our own income makes us proud, your struggle is now producing things that family members never thought of, don't blame your parents for not giving an inheritance, they have given the best for you, especially education.

Yup, it's you now to dream and achieve whatever you desire that your parents are unable to provide, with education or with the life they provide to you is enough for you to try your best to make your dreams come true.

In terms of renting, for now, yes, it's a waste, but if given a chance, better to take advantage if opportunity
to own a house come up to you, takes everything and hopes for the best that you can in making it your asset.
Cryptomiles1

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 02:50:56 PM

Yup, it's you now to dream and achieve whatever you desire that your parents are unable to provide, with education or with the life they provide to you is enough for you to try your best to make your dreams come true.

In terms of renting, for now, yes, it's a waste, but if given a chance, better to take advantage if opportunity
to own a house come up to you, takes everything and hopes for the best that you can in making it your asset.

Achieving it is the main purpose why I am serious focused and one could only do it if he limits himself from all sort of unnecessary expenses and reduce some friendship just op said earlier and it could be hard while keeping lot of load around him why because it will contribute to much distraction without one remaining focused as he is. You have to smart and remain clever on how you uses your money.
uswa56

Activity: 812
Merit: 211

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 03:25:54 PM
Merited by Fara Chan (1)

no one is to be blamed in life and we are responsible for whatever happens in this life.
Having a steady income and being able to achieve your desires or needs in life is a matter of pride for yourself or even your family, but not everyone is able to do that.
sometimes there are people who have little income and because they cannot afford to buy necessities in life, they are forced to rent it.
we should not blame the people who rent important necessities in life, maybe they do so because of compulsion.

and but the point is if you want to live quietly and have many things is by working harder, crossing your own limits to reach what you want to achieve, we will also be able to be like other people.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 03:27:12 PM

This is indeed true and it would be very wrong if there were parents who did not provide education for their children when their children were young, even though sometimes the parents were only able to provide a small level of education for their children. But it will also be better because the child can have a good basis to make himself grow through the things he likes.

So there really is no reason to blame the family and parents if they are unable to provide a large inheritance for a child, even though that is also part of the responsibility of the parents themselves, but basically the child also has the responsibility to earn income independently for herself.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 03:49:45 PM

This is indeed true and it would be very wrong if there were parents who did not provide education for their children when their children were young, even though sometimes the parents were only able to provide a small level of education for their children. But it will also be better because the child can have a good basis to make himself grow through the things he likes.

So there really is no reason to blame the family and parents if they are unable to provide a large inheritance for a child, even though that is also part of the responsibility of the parents themselves, but basically the child also has the responsibility to earn income independently for herself.

I don't think our parents must leave or provide an inheritance, it is not their responsibility. They have spent their youth raising us, for that alone we can never repay, let alone when they die they are responsible for leaving us wealth. They can build it all by themselves and take care of us, there is no reason why we can't do better than them when we are better educated and have better living conditions than them.

My parents came from a very poor background, but they raised me and gave me a good education. For me, they have fulfilled their parental duty. For the rest of my life, I will go alone without relying on them anymore. My parents had a valuable property, but I never needed it, they worked hard to get it, and I will be like them, I will build everything for myself.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theones

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 08:23:47 PM

I don't think our parents must leave or provide an inheritance, it is not their responsibility. They have spent their youth raising us, for that alone we can never repay, let alone when they die they are responsible for leaving us wealth. They can build it all by themselves and take care of us, there is no reason why we can't do better than them when we are better educated and have better living conditions than them.

My parents came from a very poor background, but they raised me and gave me a good education. For me, they have fulfilled their parental duty. For the rest of my life, I will go alone without relying on them anymore. My parents had a valuable property, but I never needed it, they worked hard to get it, and I will be like them, I will build everything for myself.
Life is a struggle - you keep struggling and then you just leave all the belonging - finding someone who would take care of the things and leave the world for God.
I just watch my name is OTTO, and his life was a struggle and late he was distributing everything to all the good people around. So I don't think renting is a waste of money - if you have some resources you can rent a house and keep moving to a better place.

DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 08:54:04 PM

There’s nothing wrong with renting, it’s harder than ever to get on the property ladder. I’m in my 20’s & it’s hard to get together the big down payment to start with. Mortgage financing is harder than ever. Sure renting is paying somebody else’s bills but what option do we have in the current climate.

I am currently saving hard to get the down payment to buy my first home. I will get there eventually but it is really tough. Hopefully my crypto investments can help me in the next cycle, I feel like I am well positioned there.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:06:03 AM

Achieving it is the main purpose why I am serious focused and one could only do it if he limits himself from all sort of unnecessary expenses and reduce some friendship just op said earlier and it could be hard while keeping lot of load around him why because it will contribute to much distraction without one remaining focused as he is. You have to smart and remain clever on how you uses your money.

If you focused yourself on such goal and not to allow your lust to overspend your money into something that will bypass your intention to save your money for your future goal owning a house.

It will help you to grow your savings and if you are also keen in finding ways or to explore for other potential
investment that will help to increase the amount of your savings, then maybe the chance to have or to own
a house and to prevent renting is achievable.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 12:51:24 PM

I have a foot in both sides of owning and renting. On the one hand I own and rent out and on the other hand I rent to stay in. Unfortunately in the country where I own, interest rates are high and almost impossible to buy, but even with that the rental is roughly 60% of the bond payment. I have made a big mistake in the past by selling a property that today I would have laughed at how low the bond payment would have been.

Personally I think a person's goal should be to own a property and if in the privileged position to do that to hold onto the property if you can. From my mistakes in the past my choice would always be to (1) buy and (2) to rent, in that order. If you cannot make that happen and can make no plans to own a property then it is what it is and rental is the last resort.
Cryptomiles1

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 01:17:43 PM

If you focused yourself on such goal and not to allow your lust to overspend your money into something that will bypass your intention to save your money for your future goal owning a house.

It will help you to grow your savings and if you are also keen in finding ways or to explore for other potential
investment that will help to increase the amount of your savings, then maybe the chance to have or to own
a house and to prevent renting is achievable.

As a young striving man whom is putting every efforts to change his or her story, I don't think they should focused after lust because of their ambition. It's advisable to stay away from every unwanted relationship or friendship that would not yield any meaningful thing to their lives, and if a man is eager to make wealth they always utilizes every single opportunity that comes towards them. At this point he may decides to own a house or even freely pay his rents without much load or responsibility aside having a lover or living extravagant life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: