Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Evaluate the Idea: Krypto Quest, A Decoding Challenge Game  (Read 26 times)
kryptoquest (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 08:23:53 PM

Hello, BitcoinTalk community,

I've been working on a new concept for an online game called "Krypto Quest" and I would love to get your thoughts and feedback on it. The game is all about trying to decrypt a seed phrase that is hidden in 12 different pictures. These pictures will be released over a period of time, and the objective is to figure out what word is encrypted in the picture. Once you figure out all 12 words and put them in the correct order, you will have access to the crypto wallet.

For now, it's just on Twitter to test interest. But later it'll be on the website and will be played pretty much like notpr0n (if you know what I'm talking about).

I believe that this game could be fun and educational. So, if you're interested in participating, you can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Krypto_Quest
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: