Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] Does this forum really have its own wallet platform?  (Read 309 times)
Pandorak (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 112

A Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 01:09:09 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

It's a scam

This person is not a moderator of the Bitcointalk forum and what's more, the staff will never send you any personal messages asking you to go to external sites to handle your account.

You should report any such PM you receive using the "Report" button at the bottom of the PM so that the real moderators can ban this imposter.

Thanks for your attention to this topic, but the problem that occurred here has really been resolved.
- I have reported the PM to the mods
- bvalis account has received 3 negative trusts, and
- has been banned.

Thank you for reporting this. You are an observant user, we hardly see newbies being this careful as to check closely whatever mails they receive. How did the scammer even get to find you out? Did he just sit on the members search to constantly refresh it to look for new registration so he can pm them? This is an evil act and good that his account is now banned by mod.

You're welcome, i'm glad to be a little useful in this forum. Regarding how he found me, i don't know what mechanism he used, we can only hope that no one will become a victim of his actions in this forum.

To avoid spam on this topic, i'm going to lock this topic now, thanks to everyone who has given attention.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: