Poll
Question: Who should be in prison more
SBF - 56 (88.9%)
Ross Ulbricht - 6 (9.5%)
non of them... - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SBF-Ross Ulbricht  (Read 3139 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 09:09:03 AM

Sam Backman Fred (SBF) despite being convicted, the law allows him to eat his mother's cooking. Because of this, thousands of people have lost faith in the law. So I was a FTX holder I faced a lot of losses so I issued his execution order. Because if a terrible person like SBF is out there, he will get a chance to commit a bigger crime, so I definitely want him hanged.
If law can be bought and sold, who will trust law enforcers anymore?
The case that happened to SBF is unforgivable, many people have been harmed by their actions. He didn't deserve to be treated with respect by giving him permission as an outside prisoner who could enjoy whatever was his daily life.
The law cannot be sharp downwards blunt upwards, anyone who has committed an act that has harmed many people or other unforgivable crimes, he deserves to be in prison without any special treatment from any party.

Considering his crime, the court gave him appropriate punishment. 115 years imprisonment means SBF would have to stay in jail till death if this sentence of the court is executed. Although the court sentenced him, the court did not play any role in the execution of his sentence.  SBF has come out of jail through loopholes in the law. 
By enforcing the sentence of SBF, the court has to prove that the law is equal for all. It is our wish that the court will come out of the decision taken against him immediately.
We all know that law is equal for all but if we notice the extent of the crime of a man called SBF we will know about him. The court sentenced SBF to 115 years of life imprisonment for his crime. But after punishing him for a few days, he was later released from jail in exchange of a court-ordered plea signed by his father and money. And later the court ordered him to live under house arrest. But punishment was not acceptable for SBF in this house arrest life due to which people wanted his punishment again and again. The court granted him bail but did not consider the aspect of his crime properly and I think the court did not do it right at all.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 03:46:36 PM

Sam Backman Fred (SBF) despite being convicted, the law allows him to eat his mother's cooking. Because of this, thousands of people have lost faith in the law. So I was a FTX holder I faced a lot of losses so I issued his execution order. Because if a terrible person like SBF is out there, he will get a chance to commit a bigger crime, so I definitely want him hanged.
If law can be bought and sold, who will trust law enforcers anymore?
The case that happened to SBF is unforgivable, many people have been harmed by their actions. He didn't deserve to be treated with respect by giving him permission as an outside prisoner who could enjoy whatever was his daily life.
The law cannot be sharp downwards blunt upwards, anyone who has committed an act that has harmed many people or other unforgivable crimes, he deserves to be in prison without any special treatment from any party.

Considering his crime, the court gave him appropriate punishment. 115 years imprisonment means SBF would have to stay in jail till death if this sentence of the court is executed. Although the court sentenced him, the court did not play any role in the execution of his sentence.  SBF has come out of jail through loopholes in the law. 
By enforcing the sentence of SBF, the court has to prove that the law is equal for all. It is our wish that the court will come out of the decision taken against him immediately.
We all know that law is equal for all but if we notice the extent of the crime of a man called SBF we will know about him. The court sentenced SBF to 115 years of life imprisonment for his crime. But after punishing him for a few days, he was later released from jail in exchange of a court-ordered plea signed by his father and money. And later the court ordered him to live under house arrest. But punishment was not acceptable for SBF in this house arrest life due to which people wanted his punishment again and again. The court granted him bail but did not consider the aspect of his crime properly and I think the court did not do it right at all.
This is political support. I think not only SBF is involved in SBF scam but also some political leaders are involved in its scam. And in whose support the SBF now has a huge opportunity to remain under house arrest with his family in his own home after committing such a heinous crime. The court sentenced him to serve as long as he lives.  But he got out of his sentence on political asylum. We are now in a panic because even after doing such a big scam, he has not been punished, maybe he has seen such a punishment, there are many more famous exchange sites who can do this scam. The sentence of SBF was very necessary to be effective.
LDL

Activity: 588
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 02:34:38 AM

https://twitter.com/RealRossU/status/1640398128645042176?s=19

Man over the course of time realizes his past mistakes and accordingly finds ways to correct himself. More than 10 years ago today, Ross Ulbricht arrived in prison and looked to have passed the most precious ten years of his life. He is now realizing his past mistakes and trying to correct himself accordingly, and he is trying to convince other inmates of the same in his prison. He constantly spreads the wrongs he has corrected among the inmates and is always looking forward to a free life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 03:59:12 PM

Man over the course of time realizes his past mistakes and accordingly finds ways to correct himself. More than 10 years ago today, Ross Ulbricht arrived in prison and looked to have passed the most precious ten years of his life. He is now realizing his past mistakes and trying to correct himself accordingly, and he is trying to convince other inmates of the same in his prison. He constantly spreads the wrongs he has corrected among the inmates and is always looking forward to a free life.

Just a tweet on Twitter admitting your mistake and repenting doesn't solve everything. And if those who lost their money through the wrong hunting got their money back then it was right to admit his mistake. Man's mistakes are forgivable but he didn't make mistakes he committed crimes and the amount of crimes he committed is huge because his crimes changed many people's lives. Everyone would have appreciated his change if he had returned everyone's money.  Maybe you can say that it is not possible to return all the money of the person who embezzled, but even if he did not return all the money, if he returned some part of the total amount of money of all the users, still people would forgive him.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 09:24:49 AM

Just a tweet on Twitter admitting your mistake and repenting doesn't solve everything. And if those who lost their money through the wrong hunting got their money back then it was right to admit his mistake. Man's mistakes are forgivable but he didn't make mistakes he committed crimes and the amount of crimes he committed is huge because his crimes changed many people's lives. Everyone would have appreciated his change if he had returned everyone's money.  Maybe you can say that it is not possible to return all the money of the person who embezzled, but even if he did not return all the money, if he returned some part of the total amount of money of all the users, still people would forgive him.
SBF is never forgivable in my view. Will he be able to bring back the life of the suicide victims in his scam? He cannot bring them back to life. So no matter how much SBF comforts people, I don't think it is ever forgivable. A few days ago I saw in a news that the court is trying to cover up all his crimes. People will never forgive SBF no matter how much the matter is covered up. Because many people lost a lot of money in this scam and became destitute. I was an FTX investor myself. I myself have been a victim of this scam. Although my investment amount was moderate, I lost a lot here. So no matter how much money he pays back I will never forgive him. There are millions of investors who will never forgive SBF.
Litzki1990

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 04:19:31 PM

Just a tweet on Twitter admitting your mistake and repenting doesn't solve everything. And if those who lost their money through the wrong hunting got their money back then it was right to admit his mistake. Man's mistakes are forgivable but he didn't make mistakes he committed crimes and the amount of crimes he committed is huge because his crimes changed many people's lives. Everyone would have appreciated his change if he had returned everyone's money.  Maybe you can say that it is not possible to return all the money of the person who embezzled, but even if he did not return all the money, if he returned some part of the total amount of money of all the users, still people would forgive him.
SBF is never forgivable in my view. Will he be able to bring back the life of the suicide victims in his scam? He cannot bring them back to life. So no matter how much SBF comforts people, I don't think it is ever forgivable. A few days ago I saw in a news that the court is trying to cover up all his crimes. People will never forgive SBF no matter how much the matter is covered up. Because many people lost a lot of money in this scam and became destitute. I was an FTX investor myself. I myself have been a victim of this scam. Although my investment amount was moderate, I lost a lot here. So no matter how much money he pays back I will never forgive him. There are millions of investors who will never forgive SBF.
The bottom line is that the lives of those who committed suicide because of his scandal will not come back, no matter how much he admits his mistakes or realizes his mistakes, those who committed suicide will not come back. A person who has lost his father will not get his father back. The crime he committed is totally beyond me. I am most surprised by the silence of the court against him. The court should have given him a befitting punishment before the people complained against him but the court completely failed there. It really amazes me that the court stood by him instead of punishing him.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 01:10:12 PM

SBF is a notorious terrorist roaming alone outside the jail.  And other people Ulbricht is undoubtedly a liberator.
He is rotting in jail and eating delicious food cooked by SBF mother's hand and wife. It must be judged.

Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 519

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 02:42:33 PM

I believe that criminals can change and become useful to themselves and society at large. That is why there is an avenue for prisoners to prove their redemption and be allowed to show that they are changed individuals. Ross Ulbricht's crimes harmed many people and society but he could help heal his past and the past of victims. I know there are still some dark web networks still engaging in the activities he promoted and ran. With his diverse knowledge and experience, he could help law enforcement agents to identify and dismantle them. He should be given a second chance because he has paid the price for his action for ten years.

SBF trial will begin on October 2nd and his lawyers are even making an effort to buy more time because they are claiming that they need more time to prepare for the case. I will be interesting to follow up the proceeding and the final verdict.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Litzki1990

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 02:45:15 PM

SBF is a notorious terrorist roaming alone outside the jail.  And other people Ulbricht is undoubtedly a liberator.
He is rotting in jail and eating delicious food cooked by SBF mother's hand and wife. It must be judged.
To say that he is wandering outside, he is allowed to be under house arrest in his house under the special process of law, but in fact he is not under house arrest when he comes home, he is moving about in his house normally like a normal person. The court should not have taken his scandal so easily. The person who got the sentence should have been sentenced not only with the general sentence but with more punishment because his scam is worse than killing people. So far I don't know if his sentence will be reinstated or if he will stay in his home for as long as he lives.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███