Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy Football Season Outcomes. Best Sports Bet APP & Your Pick on Superbowl?  (Read 24 times)
tread93 (OP)

Activity: 1097
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 02:38:53 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2023, 05:38:22 PM by tread93
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6)

Hey guys and gals,

I feel like this year is just flying by way too fast already! Like I can't believe that Fantasy Football is already done for the year. How did you do this season? Did your team win? lose? Were you in the middle of the pack or really the caboose like me? I'll tell you that I came in 12th place for my worst performance in my Fantasy Football playing career of 7 years. I have played in nearly 20 leagues in this 7 year span, typically I play 3 leagues per year usually a work, family, and friend league- usually betting x amount on the pot. I've won 4 championships total and usually fall in the middle of the pack, but this is the first time that I've ever been last place, awwww shooot I guess there is a first for everything.  I will say that at least I get a funny trophy out of it hahahhah When I get I will be sure to make a post in here & hopefully will have some good bets/ gambling discussion to include in that post as well. Anyways, I'd have to say that its my new favorite league and I can't wait to make a come back for next year and clinch that W! I'm calling it now, I'm going to make it happen folks, Lord willing!! (Pray for me).

So all we have left are the final conference games and then the superbowl and then Tom Brady is going to have to figure his life out, just like the rest of us without football for the next 6 months! LOL.I see a lot of my friends using DraftKings and other sports betting platforms, its fun to listen in and see what everyone else thinks are good bets and seeing them be posted in real time. I'm on one of the Discord groups focused on bets/gambling in basically every different sport you can think of showing covers and spreads and over and under threads,  i'll admit that I don't really pay much attention to it, at least not as much as I should.  I did sign up and place a few bets with an app called UnderDog within the last year, they matched my deposit up to a certain point to entice me to use it, my friends and I also decided to place a bet on a game we were watching, I forget which one but we lost lol. Typically I try to find things that I can sell for a higher price when I try to earn more money, but its time to expand my horizons!

I would say that my bets on fantasy football players over the years are probably much better than any over or under spread picks that I could make, and that is still a gamble for me hahahhaha. Based on my knowledge of all the finer details you need to pay attention to / understand the cause and effect relationship between when placing these bets just goes so far outside of my wheelhouse, but I know that I can always get better at all of his. I'm going to give it a shot for this weekend, I am not a fan of any of the teams at all in these final matches this weekend, but something makes me want to place a bet in favor of the Bengals. Can someone tell me, what is the best sports betting app/ site to use to place a single bet on a team like this, or is it really best to place a bet on an over/under spread type bet? Please elaborate, I am really not much of a gambler and have very little experience with sports betting.

Okay, so what about the Superbowl? What do you think the outcomes will be this weekend? Will the 49ers win vs. the Eagles? Will the Chiefs conquer the Bengals?! Anyone wanna make a bet?  Wink That would be kind of fun, although i'm not sure if a forum wide bet is allowed but would be so dope- maybe also complicated. Anywho I hope you're all doing great! LFG its Friday, lets seize the day! Place your bets place your bets!!!!

Cheers,

TREAD

Take your vitamins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: