Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember KIK's KIN? They are trying to do BONK  (Read 24 times)
oneoff (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 09:15:00 PM

It is called KINU and is intended to draw attention and rise the price for KIN as BONK "saved" SOL.

Do you think it is even possible to play the BONK card. Reusing a known strategy? Even though everyone know about it.

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1663

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 09:42:58 PM

It is called KINU and is intended to draw attention and rise the price for KIN as BONK "saved" SOL.

Do you think it is even possible to play the BONK card. Reusing a known strategy? Even though everyone know about it.

Yeah, I remember KIN, I think everyone is more familiar with it because it set a precedence with SEC filed a case against them.

After that it wall going down the hill with this project and the price literally went to 0 if I remember it correctly.

So if investors found out that the BONK project is just a reused strategy then I doubt that they will get the investors money, or at least get the consensus from crypto community. Investors are wise and enough, and if they do their own research, then obviously, then obviously they won't invest, simply as that. The stigma is still there and will remain no matter what renaming or reusing the projects will do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████