Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking news on Naira note  (Read 238 times)
Phyna4 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 11:57:45 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2023, 08:27:17 PM by Phyna4
Merited by DaNNy001 (1)

CBN extend deadline for old naira note till February 10.

Extending the deadline, Emefiele said, “Based on the foregoing, we have sought and obtained Mr President’s approval for the following: a 10-day extension of the deadline from January 31, 2023, to February 10, 2023; to allow for collection of more old notes legitimately held by  Nigerians and  achieve more success in cash swap in our rural communities after which all old notes outside the CBN loses their Legal Tender Status.

Source  is https://punchng.com/breaking-cbn-extends-old-naira-deadline-till-february-10/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 01:17:01 PM

CBN extend deadline for old naira note till February 10
 Source  is https://punchng.com/breaking-cbn-extends-old-naira-deadline-till-february-10/

The CBN governor is a confused man. Because of all this things Nigeria can not develop. Why can't dey sae something and stand by it. Though the extension is not but they have to stand by their words so that the citizens will also adapt to it. If they are doing like this, the citizens will also know that Nigerian leaders are like this so let do this way. Because of the deadline I stopped my business to avoid the old banknotes and only for them to extend the deadline. The only Nigeria will get better is the day Nigeria leaders are reader work.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Enjoyment

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 01:22:11 PM

This is good news, even before now i have be expecting this extension. Because the new naira notes was not in circulation, but thank God that the CBN governor have seen the problem and solve it.

God will never shame us, my people God always plans for us when we are asleep.
HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 01:48:43 PM

This is very good news, seriously he good as they extend the date if not many people go loose their money, because for my place if una see how the issue of this deadline of naira note they make people close their shops, fueling stations and all this business people dey reject money from people who want to spend it or buy something with them and is from that their business them they see food chop, seriously is good as they extend the date at least people from another villages who are far from place where there is bank can have a time to come and deposit their money.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Nwada001

Activity: 560
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 02:01:27 PM

The CBN governor is a confused man. Because of all this things Nigeria can not develop. Why can't dey sae something and stand by it. Though the extension is not but they have to stand by their words so that the citizens will also adapt to it. If they are doing like this, the citizens will also know that Nigerian leaders are like this so let do this way. Because of the deadline I stopped my business to avoid the old banknotes and only for them to extend the deadline. The only Nigeria will get better is the day Nigeria leaders are reader work.
This our country and in matter just tire person, nah the same CBN governor come out 4 open tv come talk say nothing go make them extend this deadlin even Bubu(Buhari) self follow talk am for open tv. yesterday way the news come out, i been they see am as rumor, i even go bank this morning go put the small 1 way i suppose carry chop for account. nah them just know the kind game they they carry them self play for this country say nah politics.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 02:06:31 PM

This is good news, even before now i have be expecting this extension. Because the new naira notes was not in circulation, but thank God that the CBN governor have seen the problem and solve it.

God will never shame us, my people God always plans for us when we are asleep.

This is very good news, seriously he good as they extend the date if not many people go loose their money, because for my place if una see how the issue of this deadline of naira note they make people close their shops, fueling stations and all this business people dey reject money from people who want to spend it or buy something with them and is from that their business them they see food chop, seriously is good as they extend the date at least people from another villages who are far from place where there is bank can have a time to come and deposit their money.

Yes but not for people who understand the working of the system. It is a good news because the date has been extended but what about the new note. The issue in the country is not the extension of of depositing deadline date but the circulation of the new Naira banknotes. The deadline can still be the on Tuesday if the new Naira banknotes is fully in circulation, people will meet up to deposit their old note and take the new note. But if the extension is till September and the new note is not available, the same things (cry, suffering and others) will still happen so there is no need for Happiness. If the new note is not available before the next deadline, the cry will be worst than this. That is, you will still request for another extension again.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 02:12:28 PM

Sha for me, no be today I stop to take dis we leaders and their words serious. While pipo wey bin dey hurry to make sure say no old note dey dia hand, I sure say anoda set bin dey wey just dey laff and with dis news, e go make dem less serious.
 I no go call Gov. Emiefele action considerate, becos civilians don dey beg am since and e no gree, what this shows is all of them wey dey seat no know how to give an order and stick by it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2023, 02:14:45 PM

CBN extend deadline for old naira note till February 10
 Source  is https://punchng.com/breaking-cbn-extends-old-naira-deadline-till-february-10/
Thank God Emiefele and Buhari use their head this time,the new note has rarely circulated and I was wondering why the rush to end the cash swap by this month ending. Since yesterday I have being changing all the old naira note through any means. In my area shops son stop to collect am na only POS and big supermarkets dey collect am,this thing come make me begin buy things wey I no even need becos I just won get rid of the old note for my hand. The new note is still scarce and I don't know why the banks are still hoarding it. I dey suspect say some of this rich politicians son call some bank managers and MD to keep the new note for them to fit send their old note for swap. Na naija we dey anything can happen. All these wahala na bcos of this election o. I get information say one part for Delta state all shops son close down dey wait till Wednesday before dem go open,they only sell to people who will make transfer to their account, if not sorry. The guy wey tell me this info,say e even swap 20k for 15k,just to dey on the save side.
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 866

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 02:21:17 PM

Yes but not for people who understand the working of the system. It is a good news because the date has been extended but what about the new note. The issue in the country is not the extension of of depositing deadline date but the circulation of the new Naira banknotes. The deadline can still be the on Tuesday if the new Naira banknotes is fully in circulation, people will meet up to deposit their old note and take the new note. But if the extension is till September and the new note is not available, the same things (cry, suffering and others) will still happen so there is no need for Happiness. If the new note is not available before the next deadline, the cry will be worst than this. That is, you will still request for another extension again.

The problem will have in this switch to new currency saga is the availability of the new notes in circulation. With the rumors I heard some from reliable sources mostly bankers this new notes have actually been held in bank commercial banks after it has been disbursed my the Apex bank. So you see it is not entirely their fault. When this commercial were asked some claimed that the old notes weren’t returned or rather when they return it this people would like to go home again with bunch of the new notes. The commercial banks even claimed that this pressure on them to return it this week has produced positive reports. What I take is if this old notes aren’t return and the new notes are given out excessively it defeats the sole purpose of this whole redesign process which is to have more than 70% of the paper money in banks. The only thing the CBN can do to reduce this pressure is to mount pressure on this banks to give out more new notes for this next 10 days and we will know how it goes

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
uchegod-21

Activity: 924
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 07:23:42 PM

The problem will have in this switch to new currency saga is the availability of the new notes in circulation. With the rumors I heard some from reliable sources mostly bankers this new notes have actually been held in bank commercial banks after it has been disbursed my the Apex bank. So you see it is not entirely their fault. When this commercial were asked some claimed that the old notes weren’t returned or rather when they return it this people would like to go home again with bunch of the new notes. The commercial banks even claimed that this pressure on them to return it this week has produced positive reports. What I take is if this old notes aren’t return and the new notes are given out excessively it defeats the sole purpose of this whole redesign process which is to have more than 70% of the paper money in banks. The only thing the CBN can do to reduce this pressure is to mount pressure on this banks to give out more new notes for this next 10 days and we will know how it goes

All these permutations na stories. This country is dead and buried in corruption. Incase you don't know the story behind the old and new naira circulation. Listen!
Commercial banks have used the new Naira notes given to them to give politicians who came with old money and the politicians are no hoarding it for election and that is why the new notes are scarce on arrival.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 09:18:10 PM

CBN extend deadline for old naira note till February 10.
I no see anything way dey good about this news because, I no just see how this people no dey understand watin be the matter with this money way dem change so. Part of the issues way make them print new notes na the issue with hoarding of money and it seems them way dey in seat already for the CBN there done start am already if not;
How them go print new notes and person no go see am eye?
Yet, them dey complain say set deadline to use collect the old once out of circulation. Abi them dey in anyway try talk say, Nigerians no dey spend money, abi them dey stubborn to release old money... of what use way old money wan dey for person to hold am in bulk, knowing fully say, e no go get value?

Make them just leave this deadline something and print new notes, put it in circulation and let the nation move forward. Na jst those traders way no fit do transfer I dey pity for. 10days na watin...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2023, 09:27:54 PM

It is just as I predicted they would. This country never fail to amaze me when it comes to enacting policies that would affect the masses. This is not a strategy that is new in their books. If people don't have the new notes in time and have to carry about the lesser denominations, it posses security concerns mostly for those who would go far with intention to vote in the oncoming elections and for traders and other commerce that rely on these new notes.
Something needs to be done to ensure the monies is in circulation, unless the government wants us to believe that the scarcity of our currency is a part of a larger scheme to manipulate the election outcome.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 09:48:35 PM

Na because of this new naira note dem take stress our life just to make sure we see the money change early in the morning person Will go bank if you still come back after dey thank God, see as every POS carry this new note change to do business for my side if you want to withdraw 10k na 8k dem go give you, imagine even filling station to buy fuel if you no get new naira note Pos dey to buy fuel, now upon all this stress dey don extend the deadline, but we just still thank God for that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sokani

Activity: 518
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 12:34:19 PM

Reps reject CBN’s 10-day deadline extension, threaten to arrest Emefiele

The CBN had fixed January 31 as the deadline for the exchange of the old naira notes – N200, N500 and N1,000. The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, on Sunday, said President Muhammadu Buhari gave permission for the deadline to be extended to February 10. In its swift reaction, the Ad Hoc Committee, chaired by the leader of the House, Alhassan Ado Doguwa, rejected the extension, insisting that the CBN must comply with sections 20 sub 3, 4, and 5 of the CBN act. Doguwa said that, ” The 10-day extension for the exchange of the old naira notes is not the solution.

“And the House would go ahead to sign arrest warrant to compel the CBN Governor to appear before the ad hoc committee.” He said under his chairmanship, the committee would continue its work until it gets the demands of Nigerians addressed in accordance with the laws of the land. Describing the extension as a mere political gimmick to further deceive Nigerians and worsen their economic and social livelihood, Doguwa said the CBN governor must appear before or stand the risk of being arrested on the strength of legislative writs signed by the Speaker on Monday.  He also said the policy is capable of frustrating the forthcoming general elections. “Security agencies and their operations, especially at the state level, are generally funded through cash advances and direct table payments of allowances to operatives during elections,” he said.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/old-naira-notes-reps-reject-cbns-10-day-deadline-extension/

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 01:41:02 PM
Merited by DaNNy001 (3)

If the CBN had decided to extend the deadline by ten days, that's an advantage for people who are yet to deposit their old naira notes to the bank. Some people may still decide to accept the old currency, but that's a bad idea. Reject the old currency if it's been given to you; at least that will urge people to send it for deposit in the bank and help the new note circulate faster. 

Again, based on the misconception about the information and from Sokani's reply, I don't really think the date had been agreed upon by the Nigerian president. 

Last time I saw him on air around last week, he was saying that Nigerians have been given since November until January, which is 3 months, to return the old currency to the bank, but they kept using and accepting the old currency. He clearly said that it is not the fault of the government that Nigerians are neglecting their instructions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 01:55:29 PM

I no see anything wey they bad for this extension, the old notes still choke in circulation, and the new notes never too spread like that, Nigerians been they struggle to swap their old notes to new ones because the queue choke for bank and some ATM's then been they give them old notes, so the system been no they organized and the notice was somewhat short, Naija people come they plead for more time to swap their notes and that is why CBN considered this extension.
Because of the deadline I stopped my business to avoid the old banknotes and only for them to extend the deadline.
Why do you need to stop your business because of the naira swap. The only thing you gats do is to stop accepting the old naira notes from your customers, it is either they pay you with the new naira notes, or make them do transfer, or make you go get PoS machine for your business so your customers go fit pay you through that way. Everything they simple.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Davidvictorson

Activity: 966
Merit: 832

Livecasino.io

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 04:30:49 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2023, 05:03:44 PM by Davidvictorson

Naija na real action film. Emefiele Sabi say the country fit implode had it been say them get mind no extend the date. Still on top of the extension some bank managers dey make the money scarce and they cash out big time. For example, if you want 1million naira new notes, you give them 100k and you will get it easily. I don't even want to talk about the deal they are having with POS operators.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 06:29:52 PM

Not by extending the deadline of old naira notes till 10th of February be the problem. The problem be say, will the new naira notes circulate through out the whole country before then? Cos banks are not helping matters. The way bank take the whine peso for the new naira palava d so annoying. Peso go come bank in the morning, stay till evening em no go later get the new naira notes. Em d so appalling.

At times I d wonder how we take find ourselves to this dullard set of people wey d rule us. You be CBN governor you no fit map out better strategy wey you go take run the change of old naira notes to new naira notes to an easy way. You started with redesign of naira notes, from there withdrawal limit and now a must deposit of all the old currency. All this happening within the space of 3months. Wey be sae the aim of all this na for currency to get value but una prefer make  Nigerians pass rigorous process before peso go know una d in for a change.

I trust Nigeria my country, sae we go survive all this no matter the palava em go make with. February 10th go still come and go, we go still d kakwe with the naira notes or not

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 06:51:58 PM

Di worst has happened starting 4rom today. Bank has stopped giving out cash from inside the bank, so to get the old money na wahala, to get di new money na wahala so everything like e dey sakpa. Now everyone na di cashless method, almost all di things I buy today na di cashless way I used unless di maggi, okra, onion, and oil. And these are dis r di major things that will affect the cashless economy. Make we still wait weti go happen after di deadline and after di election.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2023, 07:42:08 AM

People don suffer just to get the new note that 10days to small beside banks no they allowed people to withdraw money again I don't know why the Mata of these new note don stress people too much do people even notice that  the Mata of these new note make petrol cost again and some fueling they even close because they said they no go collect the old note na new note they want now wey banks stop to they give out money how people go do things just they spoil for these country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████