bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 12, 2011, 02:29:48 PM |
|
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1136
|
 |
December 12, 2011, 02:35:53 PM |
|
I don't understand how the bitcoin goes in the piggy bank. The slot just isn't big enough. 
|
|
|
|
bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 12, 2011, 04:33:59 PM |
|
Such is the zen of bitcoin 
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
btc_artist
Full Member
 

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
|
 |
December 12, 2011, 05:15:43 PM |
|
Nice work bithobo. Now is there a bitcoin worked into you avatar somwhere where I'm not seeing it?
|
BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
|
|
|
bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 12, 2011, 05:49:11 PM |
|
Nice work bithobo. Now is there a bitcoin worked into you avatar somwhere where I'm not seeing it?
Thanks. It's not much work, but I plan on going for the quantity since most people in this forum lack an avatar  My current one is just a sketch I hastily put. I'll change it as soon as I draw something more appropriate
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
btc_artist
Full Member
 

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
|
 |
December 12, 2011, 05:57:57 PM |
|
Nice. My avatar is a sketch I made as well.
|
BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
|
|
|
0ni0ns
Newbie

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
|
 |
December 13, 2011, 09:38:57 AM |
|
I like it.. now if I could only find one with an onion on it 
|
|
|
|
|
bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 13, 2011, 12:22:58 PM |
|
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
|
BookLover
|
 |
December 13, 2011, 02:54:32 PM |
|
 Wow, keep up the good work. P.S. Would you do personal requests like maybe the front of the Bitcoin Library of Congress for example?
|
|
|
|
|
bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 13, 2011, 05:47:56 PM |
|
This is my warm-up before doing real work (not bitcoin related, sadly). I'll do this until I get bored. So, yeah, I can take requests 
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 14, 2011, 12:40:31 PM |
|
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
btc_artist
Full Member
 

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
|
 |
December 14, 2011, 02:48:09 PM |
|
The stained glass one is nice.
|
BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
|
|
|
|
BookLover
|
 |
December 14, 2011, 02:56:08 PM |
|
P.S. Would you do personal requests like maybe the front of the Bitcoin Library of Congress for example?
You'll have to be more specific about how you want it to be bitcoin related. I did this:  But I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. That is perfect  , Thank you!! Will use right away.
|
|
|
|
|
bithobo (OP)
Member


Activity: 87
Merit: 10
|
 |
December 14, 2011, 04:28:44 PM |
|
The stained glass one is nice.
That's because it's made by me, not taken from internet and shopped. I should finally plug in my old tablet and do some real stuff 
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
|
|
|