Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think will win in this fight?
Magsayo by Decision
Figueroa by Decision
Magsayo by KO/TKO
Figueroa by KO/TKO
Draw

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Figueroa vs Magsayo WBC Interim Featherweight Title (March 4)  (Read 1312 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 10:37:56 PM

I don't know anything about Figueroa but I've seen Magsayo fight. Magsayo is a good fighter(despite his recent loss) but still needs a lot of improvement if he plans to dominate during his career. anyway, I'll be biased here and vote for Magsayo to win by decision, it'll be an interesting match to see.

I suggest you watch Figueroa vs Fulton and see the work rate of Brandon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YfRYixUEj4

But he is moving up to 126 lbs and fighting a natural featherweight, so this fight is really very interesting and hard to see who is going to win. Magsayo is coming off from a big lost against Rey Vargas and the same with Figueroa against Fulton. So they really need to win here to get back on track to become another wold champion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

This too shall pass

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 11:04:41 PM

But he is moving up to 126 lbs and fighting a natural featherweight, so this fight is really very interesting and hard to see who is going to win. Magsayo is coming off from a big lost against Rey Vargas and the same with Figueroa against Fulton. So they really need to win here to get back on track to become another wold champion.

Thanks for the video bro  Smiley.

Figueroa is a volume puncher and the work rate is amazing but the question now going into this fight against Magsayo is if he could bring that work rate and power to the Featherweight division which is the natural weight of Magsayo, that's what makes this fight 50-50 for me.

As we can see on the last fights of Figueroa, he is a slow starter so i think Magsayo should exploit this weakness and attack early to get the KO or at least filed up points so that if this will go the distance, he could win by decision.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 11:28:01 PM

Brandon Figueroa seems much used to fighting on 122 lbs while Magsayo is already at 126 lbs for a long and even got a chance to be a champion.

Mark Magsayo shouldn't have a problem dealing with Figueroa as he's in his comfort weight. Figueroa on the other hand is a visitor.

Aside from that, Magsayo is surely hungry again to have a world title again. Unfortunately though that he was outclassed by Rey Vargas.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 11:33:56 PM

Figueroa is a volume puncher and the work rate is amazing but the question now going into this fight against Magsayo is if he could bring that work rate and power to the Featherweight division which is the natural weight of Magsayo, that's what makes this fight 50-50 for me.

As we can see on the last fights of Figueroa, he is a slow starter so i think Magsayo should exploit this weakness and attack early to get the KO or at least filed up points so that if this will go the distance, he could win by decision.

Figueroa being a volume puncher can put Magsayo into a disadvantage.  If Magsayo failed to KO Figueroa I think, the hardworking and volume punch of Figueroa will enable him to win the fight.  Magsayo often have problem with his stamina and often time fell short of breath even before the fight end.  So if Magsayo failed to fix this problem, for sure Figueroa can dominate the later part of the fight while Magsayo is having trouble keeping up due to stamina issue.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 04:01:23 AM

Figueroa being a volume puncher can put Magsayo into a disadvantage.  If Magsayo failed to KO Figueroa I think, the hardworking and volume punch of Figueroa will enable him to win the fight.  Magsayo often have problem with his stamina and often time fell short of breath even before the fight end.  So if Magsayo failed to fix this problem, for sure Figueroa can dominate the later part of the fight while Magsayo is having trouble keeping up due to stamina issue.

We will see that once the fight is already taking place, I'm assuming that after that lost from Vargas, Magsayo and his camp will try to improve that concern. He has been exposed after that fight.

Now he needed to bring his name back on top. Winning this fight is very important for both fighters
so expect them to really exceed from their limits and really to do everything to win.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 04:19:25 AM

That's only what I'm thinking, if that workrate continue to throughout the fight and Magsayo can't find that one single punch to KO Figueroa, then it will be a hard fight for Mark and he might get the tail end of the judges scoring.

On the other hand, if Figueroa keeps coming into Magsayo and somewhat Magsayo time him perfectly, like in the Ceja fight, then he will definitely be scoring a knockout, and doesn't need to go to the judges. So I guess it depends on Magsayo, he might control the fight in the beginning, if he could do that, the better for him.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 06:02:47 AM

Figueroa has so far held only one fight in the featherweight weight category in which he really won by TKO, but he has no experience in this category, which cannot be said about Magsayo who owned the WBC title there, however, bookmakers, and tau AI give preliminary odds in favor of Figueroa, I don't think that victory for him will be easy. Magsayo after losing to Vargas, I think he is very motivated for this fight.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 08:04:02 AM

Figueroa has so far held only one fight in the featherweight weight category in which he really won by TKO, but he has no experience in this category, which cannot be said about Magsayo who owned the WBC title there, however, bookmakers, and tau AI give preliminary odds in favor of Figueroa, I don't think that victory for him will be easy. Magsayo after losing to Vargas, I think he is very motivated for this fight.

Hopefully that will be the case for Magsayo, he needs to be motivated and at least be in the hunt for the belt he lost to Vargas. No doubt that he is a good boxer, might not be the next Manny Pacquiao from the Philippines, but he has the talent to match up against the champion in the featherweight class. As you have said, he once held this belt when he bet Russell. So that should be in his mind that he is the champion and that he can bet Figueroa in this fight. Not sure about the AI prediction though, I wouldn't rely on that one.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 09:19:25 AM

Based on that work rate yes, he is a volume puncher, but he doesn't have the power, no sting in his punch that's why Fulton was able to withstand his attack and even Fulton seems to go down, he was able to hold and then comeback again.

If only that volume will just have that power, maybe he will be a great boxer.

As compare to Magsayo, not that much volume, decent work rate but he has the power to send Figueroa into the canvass in this fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 09:23:45 AM

Based on that work rate yes, he is a volume puncher, but he doesn't have the power, no sting in his punch that's why Fulton was able to withstand his attack and even Fulton seems to go down, he was able to hold and then comeback again.

As compare to Magsayo, not that much volume, decent work rate but he has the power to send Figueroa into the canvass in this fight.

Magsayo suffered his first defeat on his previous fight, so this is a very important fight for him. He needs to ensure a win here and it will only happen if he has improved from his past performance which he lacks stamina. I hope Magsayo's career will still grow, it's just sad seeing a champion losing his career due to successive losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 10:03:27 AM

This is going to be a good match as they are #2 and #3 overall ranking for featherweight division and both are #1 in their country both is a great fighter and honestly I am not sure win who's gonna win in this match. Unfortunately I can't see where I can place bets to this match as they are not available on the market, maybe it will be available when the match is near though I am curious what's the odd of each fighter. Maybe you could add a gambling site where we can place bet?
None of us can assure whos gonna win because this fight is truly unpredictable , they are both have the potential to take the win in this fight.

though I wanna support Magsayo here yet I don't wanna put bet completely as I am still undecided whom will be my bet.

Figueroa is also one of the toughest in this  division so who ever win will surely keep the track from round one till the end.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 10:45:06 AM

Magsayo suffered his first defeat on his previous fight, so this is a very important fight for him. He needs to ensure a win here and it will only happen if he has improved from his past performance which he lacks stamina. I hope Magsayo's career will still grow, it's just sad seeing a champion losing his career due to successive losses.

I look at the scores and it was really a very close fight, Magsayo won on one of the judges card. So I think he can still fight at high level although the lost could be big for him mentally. But let's see, he has been given another change to have a crack of the belt if he is going to win this one.

For sure his team are aware of it and wanted to improve from his past performance. Although I think this is much easier fight for him as compare to Vargas. So he better be 100% and win with a bang, if he could KO Figueroa much better of his career.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 11:10:00 AM

Hard to say which one will win this fight, but I think the result would be Figueroa via decision. Figueroa is a KO artist, he often beat many boxers via KO, but Magsayo has an iron chin, so I believe we high likely see the fight end via decision. Figueroa have been defending his title for many times, while Magsayo haven't defend his belt at least for one fight. Both of them are in their prime too, so maybe the fight it's like 65/35 favor on Figueroa.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 11:33:04 AM

Hard to say which one will win this fight, but I think the result would be Figueroa via decision. Figueroa is a KO artist, he often beat many boxers via KO, but Magsayo has an iron chin, so I believe we high likely see the fight end via decision. Figueroa have been defending his title for many times, while Magsayo haven't defend his belt at least for one fight. Both of them are in their prime too, so maybe the fight it's like 65/35 favor on Figueroa.
Both are KO artist with 1 lose apiece. It's hard to predict who will win but I'll always support our very own Magsayo.

Based on the betting odds, https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/brandon-figueroa-v-mark-magsayo/winner.. not sure if it's already official no sportsbook are listed in there, it was Magsayo who is the underdog, so it's a big challenge for him, and I like to back him since he came from a big lose.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 08:36:02 PM

watching the video you shared, this could be a hard fight for him especially when he is fighting a natural featherweight. Figueroa needs to improve his defence, through out the match you can see Fulton kept getting a clean hit on his head(but damn, I am impressed by how he take those punches). Magsayo is a heavy puncher if he doesn't improve his defence this could be very bad for him.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 09:38:14 PM

Magsayo will bounce back here, and he’s more eager to win again.
Though this will still be a hard match for him because Figueroa is also a good boxer with a good record for KO winning, Magsayo should train harder and study the movement of this opponent. Despite the odds, I still see Magsayo to win here and I’ll support him because I want to see him winning again.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 09:42:31 PM

Magsayo will bounce back here, and he’s more eager to win again.
Though this will still be a hard match for him because Figueroa is also a good boxer with a good record for KO winning, Magsayo should train harder and study the movement of this opponent. Despite the odds, I still see Magsayo to win here and I’ll support him because I want to see him winning again.
Magsayo is also know for KO master, its just that he landed on his first loss on his last match but that doesn’t mean he’s not good anymore. Fighting against another good boxer is a big challenge for him, he should match the skills and gaming strategy of Figueroa so he can have a good chance of winning here. I’ll look for a more detailed odds though as we can see, many are in favored already with Figueroa which is pretty normal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 09:58:30 PM

This is indeed a new category for Figueroa but he is talented and have a great fighting strategy and the hype of his last match probably the current basis for the odds since Magsayo came from a big loss.
Magsayo should do everything here to bounce back, there’s still a good chance here for Magsayo as they are both a great boxer and a KO master. I’ll try to look for more details about this match but I’ll be honest, Magsayo will still be my bet here.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 10:34:14 PM

Magsayo is my favorite to win here I have seen his career build up in the US but Figueroa is not an easy fight he has a good knock-out percentage and is a very experienced boxer he can go inside or outside and loves to mix it up he's only loss is against Fulton, Magsayo will be challenged in this fight this is a harder fight than Vargas because Figueroa is a far better fighter than Vargas, hopefully, Magsayo lands big punches because Figueroa loves to comes forward.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 10:51:57 PM

Magsayo is a KO artist too and take note that most of his KO win are done in the Featherweight.

We have to consider that the Featherweight division is Magsayo's comfortable weight zone. Figueroa, on the other hand, is quite new here. I know that about 4 lbs difference from 122 to 126 isn't that gap but the fact that some additional training is needed in order to keep up in shape to 126, the adjustment is needed in Figueroa's case wherein on the other hand, Magsayo doesn't need any adjustment but rather just continue to improve his performance.

Magsayo wants to get back again at the list of title holders that's why he will surely be aggressive to win.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM