Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Know who you are voting for and his campaign plans  (Read 56 times)
Marykeller (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 08:48:19 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2023, 09:01:52 AM by Marykeller

In few weeks time the presidential election go start and we go decide one peso wey deem fit to rule us for this upcoming presidential election wey d come so. we get tenths of candidates from different political parties wey the eye the presidential seat. But in all of those tenths of candidates na only 3 strong candidates wey we know, and na them the likely to win the election. Their name na Bola Tinubu(APC), Atiku Abubakar(PDP) and Peter Obi(LP)

An infographic has been provided by Channels TV to help us know the campaign plans and promises of each of the 3 top presidential candidates for the election

After reading the infographic manifesto of each of them in all sectors, who do you think will fulfill his campaign promises when given power?

Link to post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0aLspHruuqGY77LLX6AZ1gF6DVgwdTpUzBenv97kbJyrQ6HSYLieFRbTZXTCH7rkgl&id=100044332811138

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 10:56:08 AM

I personally do not believe in all these infographics or manifesto if you may like. We have been hearing of them and listening to manifestos long ago from different contenders in past electoral seasons and after election, when they get the power, they dump everything about the manifestos as they had told us earlier and start doing or playing to the power that be, the power that brought them to power and they pay obeisance to them all forgetting the masses that voted them in. I prefer past records than manifestos, if you have been there before or you have held a public office by virtue of electoral votes or appointment, you should have track records of your achievement then. This will tell us what you are capable of doing. These three front runners were once public office holders and their records should decide for them who Nigerians should vote come presidential election. Some of them are aged which I would not mention names and I think Nigerians now know what is best for them.
I read in one of the dailies yesterday that one of the presidential aspirants from another party stepped down for one of the three front runners of the presidential aspirants. This is democracy taken too far and indirect way of vote buying and rigging of election ahead of time because he has already instructed his followers to do same thing. This same thing happened in the primaries of one of the major political party during their presidential primaries.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 02:49:57 PM

I personally do not believe in all these infographics or manifesto if you may like. We have been hearing of them and listening to manifestos long ago from different contenders in past electoral seasons and after election, when they get the power, they dump everything about the manifestos as they had told us earlier and start doing or playing to the power that be, the power that brought them to power and they pay obeisance to them all forgetting the masses that voted them in. I prefer past records than manifestos, if you have been there before or you have held a public office by virtue of electoral votes or appointment, you should have track records of your achievement then. This will tell us what you are capable of doing. These three front runners were once public office holders and their records should decide for them who Nigerians should vote come presidential election. Some of them are aged which I would not mention names and I think Nigerians now know what is best for them.
I read in one of the dailies yesterday that one of the presidential aspirants from another party stepped down for one of the three front runners of the presidential aspirants. This is democracy taken too far and indirect way of vote buying and rigging of election ahead of time because he has already instructed his followers to do same thing. This same thing happened in the primaries of one of the major political party during their presidential primaries.

Yeah, I think you are right from what you said, we have been hearing of them and listening to manifestos long ago from different contenders in previous elections season and after people vote for them they dumped, that act dey with all the Nigeria politicians and they no fit ever change even if people decide to trust them, promise and fail has become a small thing to them but they do not know the crime of promise and fail, person no fit know the serious ones among them but God will surely looks into people prayer and gives us a better candidate to change our country.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 05:17:43 PM

Well, with what both of them have said so far, I know it is a compaign promises which doesn't start today, their manifesto is no longer impressing us why because many have said the same thing and does nothing aft getting into power and it has thought us a very big lesson, now we mainly looking into the health status, because it has come to a point that we will look into their health status very well to make sure he healthy and sound before electing into an office to avoid travelling from one country to another seeking for medical attention,so my own view is mainly in strongness,and energetic matter alot..so I go for The strongness.
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2023, 08:11:44 PM

Good manifesto from all of them,the problem be say no be today yansh dey back. We don hear story tire about promises and sweet mouth before election, so that make citizens vote for them but after election all those manifesto promises na wash. None of them go fit do all those things we dem say dem go do,all na just big talk.Na just say among all thieves one most get conscience,I go fit vote for only Peter Obi. Make God help us for this our election to overcome the power of the evil ones.
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 08:40:49 PM

We Don too see things to come deh believe in manifestos, politicians don too tell us lie,
All this Politicians no dey trust worthy again, even if Dem get better pass records or not, I no dey trust them.
We just need president wey dey healthy, president wey go fit tackle insecurities, tackle subsidy so that the fuel price go reduce and create employment for the youth.
Though among the 3 aspirant, I prefer peter obi because atleast he is young, make the older two papa go rest abeg, Dem don old

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: