Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EmoneyMax.net Crypto Marketing Service: 30-50% lower prices during next 2 weeks!  (Read 511 times)
WillyAp

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 08:18:40 PM

We have also Twitter - to stay updated follow us https://twitter.com/Emoneymaxcrypto

You work for over a decade but joined twitter in 2022?
Joined August 2022

Over 400 clients and have 82 Followers.?   

Marketing in EN und DE
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SosSpagetti (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 08:33:27 PM

Yes, our social media is quite fresh.
We didn't care much about them at the beginning.

But all that is important and how to trust us can be seen here in BTT.
See for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=131333, its @emoneyabc account. We run Emoneymax.net together.
His profile was created in 2013 and has good trust.

[CryptoMarketingService l The best quality l Real ppl l Avaible 24/7]
─[✅Advertising,Shill✅Moderator,✅Design &more]─
        [emoneymax.net]
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 09:07:48 PM

But all that is important and how to trust us can be seen here in BTT.
See for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=131333, its @emoneyabc account. We run Emoneymax.net together.
His profile was created in 2013 and has good trust.

Why wwzsocki don't promote Emoneymax as their service?
Considering that your way of working is shilling and paid promotion, I assume that he may support your project for money. It does not build trust.

Since you sent me an "offer" in PM, why can't I get an answer here to the question I asked earlier?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2023, 09:11:58 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2023, 06:40:00 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by examplens (1), Myleschetty (1)

Why wwzsocki don't promote Emoneymax as their service?
Considering that your way of working is shilling and paid promotion, I assume that he may support your project for money. It does not build trust.

I have link to emoneymax.net website in my forum profile, am added on the website footer as an owner also in descriptions about the team, enough to check this (before you start to "assume" and "accuse" me for paid promotion)

and why I don't advertise emoneymax.net here on forum?
because we openly use "shilling" word in our offer and people here on forum can be compared to bulls and "shilling" word to red blanked

@SosSpagetti tried to discuss this matter with community (not so long ago) and to explain how we work, what we do, why we use "shilling services" in our offer, instead of "guerrilla marketing" or "influencers", but this like fighting with windmills

maybe you are right and i will start another thread from my account, as for now it wasn't needed, we have returning clients and usually new once find us thanks to recommendations from our old clients, this is the best advertising one can get, we are running this service from few years, worked with many projects and never stopped even for a single day

I have pleasure to say that we have the highest quality standards, developed special strategies that we have tweaked for a very long time, today all works perfectly and bring a lot of organic traffic from websites we work on

if you are interested in our offer let's talk and if you are only interested in fact if i am behind emoneymax.net - then yes I am, we run this together with @SosSpagetti

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2023, 12:12:42 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

I have link to emoneymax.net website in my forum profile, am added on the website footer as an owner also in descriptions about the team, enough to check this (before you start to "assume" and "accuse" me for paid promotion)

and why I don't advertise emoneymax.net here on forum?
because we openly use "shilling" word in our offer and people here on forum can be compared to bulls and "shilling" word to red blanked

I'm not accusing anyone, I just have a certain amount of reserve when some statements come from someone whose job description is to embellish reality. You are already a well-known member here, so your words carry more weight than someone who only refers to your name as an older brother.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SosSpagetti (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 10:14:28 AM

Here is link to our newest thread.

[emoneymax.net]
Ronsbit

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 10:57:38 AM

If you already have a new announcement thread for this project then of what use or need is this thread for rather than spamming. As a result of avoiding the aforementioned and in other not to complicate things and getting members here confused, I would be of the opinion that you lock this thread to avoid further interaction or engagement here. This would save members the stress of wanting to know who the real representative is and prevent scammers to taking advantage of the situation.
SosSpagetti (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 12:06:07 PM

If you already have a new announcement thread for this project then of what use or need is this thread for rather than spamming. As a result of avoiding the aforementioned and in other not to complicate things and getting members here confused, I would be of the opinion that you lock this thread to avoid further interaction or engagement here. This would save members the stress of wanting to know who the real representative is and prevent scammers to taking advantage of the situation.

Thanks for this suggestion. Ill lock this thread now.

[emoneymax.net]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: