Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No longer tin-hat conspiracy theory: FEMA Camps Everywhere  (Read 5562 times)
Flip Tulipcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2011, 02:21:37 AM

I'm not afraid of the detention camps popping up all over my country. After all, I'm not a criminal. I've got nothing to hide. If you are against them, then you are probably a criminal.

1. Strictly, criminality is definitional. Strictly.
2. If you believe that you would make a lovely patsy for a frame-up, your righteous indignation would only fan the flames.

So, really, all one needs to do is make it appear you are a criminal by some accepted definition, and you're screwed. It's amazing how expensive being innocent can be, I've seen people spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal fees, court fees, fee fees, etc on charges that were later dropped. The gumint kept de money, though, as did the lawyers.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 09:51:50 AM

Excellent video on the topic:
Inside Story Americas - US anti-terrorism bill: Liberty vs security

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 06:14:44 PM

I work at a place enclosed by a fence with barbed wire, the barbed part points outward. The fence is designed to stop a fully loaded semi at top speed. This is a place which is on the "top ten terrorist targets in the US". Not a government institution, though.
My only guess is a nuclear power plant?
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 06:41:40 PM

I work at a place enclosed by a fence with barbed wire, the barbed part points outward. The fence is designed to stop a fully loaded semi at top speed. This is a place which is on the "top ten terrorist targets in the US". Not a government institution, though.
My only guess is a nuclear power plant?

Nope, not a power plant. Although, a few years ago there was a proposal to add a nuclear power plant to the site, but it never got built.
Defense contractor?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: