Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Just and idea i was having!  (Read 73 times)
donniedeal (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 03:28:14 AM

So This is an idea i was having and I have looked threw the forums and could not find a solution. So what i envision is a blockchain that uses the graphical power of the gpu to create a cloud based system for games to plug into and be run off the block chain. The blockchain would be for recording stats, ownership of items, banking for in game currencys, Etc. The miners would be paid on a block reward base and bonus of transaction fees from in game movements and out of game movements to nft market place and exchanges. Value would be created from game makers paying a fee to list there game on the blockchain and that would be returned back to players and miners in the form of a drip account that rewards players for playing and the miners for being on the blockchain for a set amount of time. probley sounds like crap i know and i should quit smoking the herb lol. Let me know any ways. I am not smart enough to accomplish it.
NFTmetria

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 07:08:54 PM

Great idea to write about it! Your post is very valuable. and develops the crypto community. Grin Grin Grin Grin From a good idea to implementation is a very long way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: