Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - is the bottom in?  (Read 418 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 03:01:45 AM

even how optimistic you are mate but always remember being reality , the market has no reason to grow as much as 2021 so why expect ATH this year or  the next?
you also need to understand that the market trend change mostly in every 4-5 years cycle as what we have seen in the space for many times now.
so unless you are intending to be failure then believe in what you wanted now.
The "reason" for 2021 increase was basically halving (means change in supply)? I do not really see any other big reason for it to be like this at all. I know that it is not going to be something simple like that easily, but it should be something that we could enjoy very much so. I know that it is going to be as entertaining as it gets, but that doesn't change the fact that we are going to end up with the same thing over and over again.

Probably we are going to see ATH this year, or the next, but I think we could, maybe we will or maybe we won't but just because it may not, doesn't mean it can not, those are two different things. It can pass ATH this year, it may not, but it can.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 03:23:36 AM

Early in the year, of course I'm optimistic that the market will be easy to rise and like the trend that occurred in 2021, at the beginning of the year the price rose by more than 25% and continued to rise until it reached ATH in April, even though the price fell again but at the end of the year it could reach ATH again, unfortunately in 2022 there are many cases that make investors panic and hit lows at $15k, and hopefully it won't happen again.
even how optimistic you are mate but always remember being reality , the market has no reason to grow as much as 2021 so why expect ATH this year or  the next?
you also need to understand that the market trend change mostly in every 4-5 years cycle as what we have seen in the space for many times now.

We are risking with our own money, so I think we need to have realistic thoughts and not be too delusional about an always bullish market. Over-optimism sometimes does more harm than good. I still expect bitcoin to recover this year, but I always have a plan B in case of bitcoin drops again. In addition to the market cycle, we also need to pay attention to world economic developments, this is the main factor in determining the direction of the market. This is the first time bitcoin has experienced an economic crisis, there will most likely be some changes, so always have a backup plan.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 04:03:10 AM

Early in the year, of course I'm optimistic that the market will be easy to rise and like the trend that occurred in 2021, at the beginning of the year the price rose by more than 25% and continued to rise until it reached ATH in April, even though the price fell again but at the end of the year it could reach ATH again, unfortunately in 2022 there are many cases that make investors panic and hit lows at $15k, and hopefully it won't happen again.

We are risking with our own money, so I think we need to have realistic thoughts and not be too delusional about an always bullish market. Over-optimism sometimes does more harm than good. I still expect bitcoin to recover this year, but I always have a plan B in case of bitcoin drops again. In addition to the market cycle, we also need to pay attention to world economic developments, this is the main factor in determining the direction of the market. This is the first time bitcoin has experienced an economic crisis, there will most likely be some changes, so always have a backup plan.
that is the main reason why I put this post here because it is our money and it is something we must be concern off, people are easy to say this or that because it is not their money so why they need to concern when they only need post counts but it wont be their reality in life and specially to mention? most of those people are not even a true investors lol.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 03:54:30 AM

All extremes are bad because they do not allow us to see the world as it is, those that are always bearish about bitcoin may have been extremely happy during 2022 as they were thinking they knew everything there was to know about bitcoin due to the negative trend we suffered back then, but so far 2023 is a year that is proving them wrong and they cannot accept this, so they fabricate all kind of excuses so they do not have to admit they are wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: