Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can golden cross on S & P chart trigger buying in Bitcoin?  (Read 253 times)
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 02:34:38 PM

Why did you try to connect S&P 500 as well as golden cross from it to Bitcoin?

Bitcoin does not have two years in red continuously and that is its history. If you believe that history won't be broken, this year will be in green. A next year will be a halving year and again with history, halving year is great for bitcoin as well as one year after that.

I will consider about Bitcoin history as it is more important than what's happening with S&P500.

https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/stats/yearly-candles/
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:21:03 AM

Why did you try to connect S&P 500 as well as golden cross from it to Bitcoin?

Bitcoin does not have two years in red continuously and that is its history. If you believe that history won't be broken, this year will be in green. A next year will be a halving year and again with history, halving year is great for bitcoin as well as one year after that.

I will consider about Bitcoin history as it is more important than what's happening with S&P500.

https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/stats/yearly-candles/
This is a good analysis. I believe that this year should be a bit green, next year a bit more green and the year after that should be fully green from everywhere. That is how the 4 year cycle works, bad year, a bit better year, a lot better year of halving, and the best year, then bear year again. That is the four year cycle and we are on the second year of it now, we are done with bear year, we are doing fine this year, and better than this next year and a lot better year after that.

I bet that we will see 100k+ next year sometime, and more than that in 2025 as well, it should be like that based on history at least. Could it be broken? Maybe, I mean anything could happen but I am not entirely sure if that will be the case in this one, it could happen or maybe it won't, we have to wait and see.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: