Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AI JOB IMPACT  (Read 45 times)
india012 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 06:29:54 PM

AI is growing really fast and i am feeling insecure regarding my job I am currently pursuing in Computer Science ? Had i done a mistake by taking CS ? Can i say Ai had ruined my job and career

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 09:38:09 AM

AI is growing really fast and i am feeling insecure regarding my job I am currently pursuing in Computer Science ? Had i done a mistake by taking CS ? Can i say Ai had ruined my job and career

Better to serve the role you were created to serve... You will likely be better than AI in that role. It will not be in their best interest to choose AI instead of humans who do better than AI. And the best way to find people who are better than AI is to go for those who are talented and passionate in the role they want to give to AI. But before the human talents can do better they have to be purified with fire like certain precious metals are purified in order to shine/sparkle.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 11:00:01 PM

I wouldn't panic. It's never the jobs we expect that get automated at first.
Not that long ago everyone thought that "creative" jobs would be safe from automation, and looks like they were proven wrong.

Similarly, there was a big talk a few years back about truck drivers getting replaced by self-driving trucks. Result - fewer people pursuing truck driving qualifications, a shortage of drivers, existing drivers getting paid much more than before, and self-driving trucks are still not here.

But it's good to have an alternative skill set as a backup or just a plan B.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Raizok21

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 10:18:34 AM

As AI takes over most of the jobs, the maintenance of it and the continuous development still needs human interaction. So, you don't have to worry about losing a job because there will always be one, just never stop learning
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 04:52:25 AM

First, AI is over-rated. AIs such as ChatGPT are just parlor tricks -- mechanical turks. ChatGPT doesn't know anything. It doesn't know the difference between a right answer and a wrong answer. ChatGPT simply constructs text that appears to be written by a person.

Eventually, jobs that are tedious, mundane, and require no thinking be replaced by AI, but the people in those jobs will not be replaced by the AI, they will use the AI as a tool.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: