Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will lead the world currency market??  (Read 507 times)
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:03:51 PM

It's a recipe for a global world currency lead. Bitcoin is accessible and can be utilized by anyone on an unlimited basis. Bitcoin's economics are far more superior to any other option out there. Bitcoin can also now be considered to be quite mature. After a wave of bank collapses that highlight flaws in the monetary system and validate the original Bitcoin use case (being to escape the banking system) it's almost safe to assume that Bitcoin will reign supreme. It's only a matter of time.
OpenCEX
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:09:42 PM

The biggest misunderstanding around cryptos is that if they aren’t doing a great job of replacing USD, then crypto is failing in its mission.
Most of crypto is about replacing the centralized banking system with networks that allow user control versus bank control. Major cryptos, such as BTC and ETH, should be viewed more like internet stocks than currency.
It’s more like you bet on Google if you think there’s going to be high internet traffic; if you short it, it’s that people are going to go back to the post office. But it’s not that BTC or ETH or anything else is trying to replace USD, it’s trying to replace the system of transmitting value.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:54:15 PM

US dollar is the world accepted currency and can be used as a medium of exchange.  In the crypto world, Bitcoin is the most popular and the highest accepted currency with greater value. Different countries have permitted bitcoin for transaction and many of them are thinking so and will eventually do so. Its acceptance is gradually increasing day by day. Do you think bitcoin will be the leader of the world’s currency market like US dollar in the future?Huh
It is necessary to accept the fact that states will not use bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies as a means of payment at the international level. There are many reasons for this, and above all, because of its high price volatility.
But citizens of different countries can and do use bitcoin as a global currency. The states can no longer interfere with this.
I would guess that states do not have to, but we also have to realize which nations? I mean central Africa made it a legal tender if I am not wrong, so did El Salvador, so if those two governments ever paid each other for something then they could use bitcoin for the transaction. Obviously it would be very tough for those two nations to have anything in common enough to make a transaction, what are they going to buy from each other, but at the end of the day it's a possibility.

Right now, not many nations made it a legal tender, but if that type of movement grows then we could see nations do send each other bitcoin for payments and that would be a lovely thing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 10:12:52 PM

It's a recipe for a global world currency lead. Bitcoin is accessible and can be utilized by anyone on an unlimited basis. Bitcoin's economics are far more superior to any other option out there. Bitcoin can also now be considered to be quite mature. After a wave of bank collapses that highlight flaws in the monetary system and validate the original Bitcoin use case (being to escape the banking system) it's almost safe to assume that Bitcoin will reign supreme. It's only a matter of time.
Until the right time comes, the wait continues. The growth of bitcoin have been happening around, but this to be the superior of monetary system takes time. US dollar for now leads the world currency market for some reason and slowly the currency is losing its power. Surely bitcoin have got the ability to be an alternate, but how far this is possible depends completely on the governments. For now governments won't easily accept bitcoin being the supreme currency as it can't be controlled by them. As said bank collapses will show the monetary system flaws and people will consider bitcoin. More the people's involvement automatically things change with time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 10:24:17 PM

There's a big difference of talking about fiat and crypto they aren't the same and each one of them has its role. Why not accept the fact that Bitcoin can coexist with the existing fiats and I don't think Bitcoin will be ever designated as a world currency because no matter what we think there's always a government that would hinder this to work. They are all pro-bankers or shall I say it's the banks telling them to do it or else there are consequences. Who knows? But I don't believe in Bitcoin as the next world currency, it has a lot of red flags if you think about it. Well both actually have their own pros and cons.

KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 11:56:31 PM

There's a big difference of talking about fiat and crypto they aren't the same and each one of them has its role. Why not accept the fact that Bitcoin can coexist with the existing fiats and I don't think Bitcoin will be ever designated as a world currency because no matter what we think there's always a government that would hinder this to work. They are all pro-bankers or shall I say it's the banks telling them to do it or else there are consequences. Who knows? But I don't believe in Bitcoin as the next world currency, it has a lot of red flags if you think about it. Well both actually have their own pros and cons.
Bitcoin is innovated to fulfill things that the traditional fiat system failed to accomplish. This eventually could coexist with the traditional system and function in an effective manner. Governments have the highest role and very few governments will be in favour of bitcoin whereas the majority doesn't want it for various reasons. For now bitcoin could serve as an alternate to the traditional fiat system. To take the place of fiat isn't possible at the shortest. Maybe in the long run if people all around the world starts using bitcoin, things may change. Even at such situation bitcoin to lead the world currency isn't possible.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:35:37 AM

US dollar is the world accepted currency and can be used as a medium of exchange.  In the crypto world, Bitcoin is the most popular and the highest accepted currency with greater value. Different countries have permitted bitcoin for transaction and many of them are thinking so and will eventually do so. Its acceptance is gradually increasing day by day. Do you think bitcoin will be the leader of the world’s currency market like US dollar in the future?Huh

I know Bitcoin is getting adopted by many countries worldwide, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Fiat is and will always be "king", because it's backed by the government. Which means the USD won't be going anywhere as the world's reserve currency anytime soon. Even if it did lose its status as the "reserve currency of the world", it certainly won't be replaced by a decentralized cryptocurrency that's outside the reach of both central banks and governments worldwide.

I'm fine with BTC just the way it is, as long as it proves to be a strong alternative to existing Fiat currencies. What's important is that people can get true financial freedom no matter where they are in the world. Bitcoin is already doing its job pretty well, so there's that. If it stays decentralized, it will be able to last a lifetime. Maybe it will co-exist with Fiat decades into the future? Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
suzanne5223

Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 05:16:08 PM

I know Bitcoin is getting adopted by many countries worldwide, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Fiat is and will always be "king", because it's backed by the government. Which means the USD won't be going anywhere as the world's reserve currency anytime soon. Even if it did lose its status as the "reserve currency of the world", it certainly won't be replaced by a decentralized cryptocurrency that's outside the reach of both central banks and governments worldwide.

I'm fine with BTC just the way it is, as long as it proves to be a strong alternative to existing Fiat currencies. What's important is that people can get true financial freedom no matter where they are in the world. Bitcoin is already doing its job pretty well, so there's that. If it stays decentralized, it will be able to last a lifetime. Maybe it will co-exist with Fiat decades into the future? Just my opinion Smiley
I agree with the statement you made. I believe the reason why we're seeing people bring up this type of discussion is that they never understand the government's concept ruling that decentralized currency will never be allowed to lead or be among the world currency market no matter the potential and the benefit it posed.
This is the exact reason why the government makes sure the movement and the creation of Libra introduced by Facebook were shut down years ago. I am sure if Satoshi Nakamoto didn't my himself invisible the government will have tried every possible means to him do something about Bitcoin based on how they tried to make it obsolete.
Having said that, some Bitcoiner are drifting away from the reason why Satoshi created Bitcoin maybe it is because of their optimism or high enthusiasm for Bitcoin because BTC was created as an alternative, not the main or leading world currency.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:20:02 PM

Bitcoin is already a currency and it is the leading cryptocurrency in the market now with huge liquidity and momentum. If some countries decided not to accept Bitcoin as a legal currency that will not be a problem because there are some countries that are already planning to make Bitcoin a legal tender. Things are changing gradually and with time the US dollar may not be the world or universal currency that will be used to make trades and transactions so we don't know the next currency that will dominate the market but with time people are going to see the need to accepting Bitcoin for transactions and payments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 05:03:44 PM

I agree with the statement you made. I believe the reason why we're seeing people bring up this type of discussion is that they never understand the government's concept ruling that decentralized currency will never be allowed to lead or be among the world currency market no matter the potential and the benefit it posed.
This is the exact reason why the government makes sure the movement and the creation of Libra introduced by Facebook were shut down years ago. I am sure if Satoshi Nakamoto didn't my himself invisible the government will have tried every possible means to him do something about Bitcoin based on how they tried to make it obsolete.
Having said that, some Bitcoiner are drifting away from the reason why Satoshi created Bitcoin maybe it is because of their optimism or high enthusiasm for Bitcoin because BTC was created as an alternative, not the main or leading world currency.

Libra wasn't going to be decentralized at all, especially with Facebook behind it. The new digital cash system was meant to work closely with banks to help provide "banking to the unbanked". It was easy enough to shut down the project due to its centralized nature. But I can't say the same about decentralized cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. While a decentralized cryptocurrency will never be accepted by mainstream governments as the leading world currency, it will certainly reduce Fiat's dominance by a large margin.

There will be more pressure against decentralized cryptocurrencies as they go against what was establish in the first place. I'm fine with Bitcoin just the way it is, as long as it remains decentralized and censorship-resistant. Who knows if Bitcoin lives for centuries? Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
gocryptoz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 05:48:17 PM

It is tough to expect the destiny of Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency with certainty. While Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies have received good sized interest and recognition in latest years, they're nevertheless now no longer as broadly widespread as conventional fiat currencies.

One of the principle demanding situations going through Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies is their volatility. The cost of those currencies can differ extensively over brief intervals of time, which makes them much less appropriate to be used in regular transactions wherein human beings commonly need to understand the precise cost of the products or offerings they're purchasing.

In addition, there are nevertheless a few technical and regulatory problems that want to be addressed earlier than cryptocurrencies may be broadly used as a substitute for fiat currencies. For example, the infrastructure for accepting and the use of cryptocurrencies as a shape of price isn't always but as evolved as it's far for conventional fiat currencies.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 01:59:10 AM

It's hard to say with any certainty what the future holds for Bitcoin and its acceptance as a global currency. While the digital currency has come a long way since its creation a decade ago, it still faces a lot of obstacles and questions around regulation, security, and adoption. At this point, it is difficult to say whether Bitcoin will be the leader of the world's currency market, but it certainly has the potential to become a major player in the global economy.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hZti

Activity: 966
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 07:57:40 AM

Libra wasn't going to be decentralized at all, especially with Facebook behind it. The new digital cash system was meant to work closely with banks to help provide "banking to the unbanked". It was easy enough to shut down the project due to its centralized nature. But I can't say the same about decentralized cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. While a decentralized cryptocurrency will never be accepted by mainstream governments as the leading world currency, it will certainly reduce Fiat's dominance by a large margin.

There will be more pressure against decentralized cryptocurrencies as they go against what was establish in the first place. I'm fine with Bitcoin just the way it is, as long as it remains decentralized and censorship-resistant. Who knows if Bitcoin lives for centuries? Just my opinion Smiley

Thats right, Libra was a scam no other than basically all alt coins. Facebook wanted to trick uninformed people to buy the coins to weaken the crypto market and also to look innovative to get investors to buy more stocks. I am very glad that it failed but at the same time libra was so bad, that the failing also did not surprise me at all  Cheesy
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 08:39:05 AM

I think Bitcoin's market cap will always stay very high as it's very cool method of wealth transfer, its also currency which has no limits, no national control etc. This is why I think people will never stop demanding Bitcoin. If option was given and Bitcoin was regulated I would rather use Bitcoin instead of USD because i don't wanna pay huge amounts of money to banks that sell USD to me in very high rates compared to real markets. Bitcoin can become one world's top 3 currencies with USD and Euro in my opinion.
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 08:44:00 AM

No. I think bitcoin will just become a part of the system and the economy will react to it as a whole. But I don't think it will "lead" the market. But the fact that it will be a huge and important thing for the markets and economy is great too.

But I think we still have a long way to go before that. It's hard to predict how fast adoption will go up but it's clear that we need to wait until bitcoin will come back to at least 50k.
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 435

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 03:02:22 PM

I have not doubt about that OP. Bitcoin definitely will outperform the United States Dollar in the nearest future and as a store of value the demand for bitcoin would increase thereby making it the digital gold it is called and referred to. With respect to adoption, currently not many nation's have adopted bitcoin as a legal tender in their various locality but I strongly believe they are aware of the bitcoin movement and ate likely doing examination on it while some are just afraid of implementing it so as not to expose their corrupt act and system for which they have been doing. It's is pertinent to note that bitcoin is for transparency and accountability so therefore, any body coming for bitcoin must come with clean hands and this is just the reason why most nation's are yet to adopt bitcoin so as their corrupt practices would not be exposed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
suzanne5223

Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 03:02:28 PM

Libra wasn't going to be decentralized at all, especially with Facebook behind it. The new digital cash system was meant to work closely with banks to help provide "banking to the unbanked". It was easy enough to shut down the project due to its centralized nature.
Yes, Libra is not going to be decentralized. Thank you for pointing that out. I just forgot to analyze what I mean when I was talking about the government's stance on cryptocurrency.

But I can't say the same about decentralized cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I don't know about Ethereum but for Bitcoin, if the government have the power to shut it down I think they would have done that. meanwhile, they can still manipulate the mining of Bitcoin.

While a decentralized cryptocurrency will never be accepted by mainstream governments as the leading world currency, it will certainly reduce Fiat's dominance by a large margin.

Based on my understanding. I don't see the reduction of the fiat currency dominance is the reason why the government won't accept decentralized crypto as mainstream. They just don't like the currency not solely controlled by them

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 04:07:34 PM

Do you think bitcoin will be the leader of the world’s currency market like US dollar in the future?Huh

I think not. I mean I have no doubts about bitcoin that it could dominate the whole market someday because that is totally possible given the factors that we're experiencing in the previous years and since bitcoin is created, it became a new hope to the people to hedge themselves from the over-increasing inflation that has been destroying lives year by year. But regarding to your question OP, bitcoin isn't created to become a leader of the world's currency nor replace any existing fiats especially like dollar.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 06:31:31 PM

Do you think bitcoin will be the leader of the world’s currency market like US dollar in the future?Huh

I think not. I mean I have no doubts about bitcoin that it could dominate the whole market someday because that is totally possible given the factors that we're experiencing in the previous years and since bitcoin is created, it became a new hope to the people to hedge themselves from the over-increasing inflation that has been destroying lives year by year. But regarding to your question OP, bitcoin isn't created to become a leader of the world's currency nor replace any existing fiats especially like dollar.
There is nothing like leader in the market because market exploration is any project's ultimate goal. Since bitcoin entered the market early and has a high trading volume, it is the only cryptocurrency that now dominates the market. It comes in first place on the list, followed by Ethereum. Bitcoin is a leading effort in the field and its existence does not stand for others; rather, it is intended for everyday transactions. Fiat money differs from cryptocurrency because it is supported by governments as a generally recognized form of payment.

Stake VIP wager
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 06:52:26 PM

The cryptography technology makes Bitcoin transactions tamper-proof. The built that nobody can reverse or alter the details of a Bitcoin transaction upon its validation and addition to the blockchain. Such traits make more individuals and institutions trust and love Bitcoin. So basically for me, with its growing adoption, it might likely lead but that however would take years. Matter of fact, it might not happen even in this generation.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: