Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have life span?  (Read 604 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 05:40:56 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency and it have influence over the nations which many people have queue up for it's technology, my major challenges I'm having and i do meditate seriously and have more concerned over it, is that Bitcoin does it have life span to be varnish or not be recognize again when time comes? Or Bitcoin is going to be a continuous process of digital currency.
Nobody controls bitcoin because it is decentralized, maybe the simple answer is like this to be able to guarantee that bitcoin will be a sustainable digital currency. However, whatever beliefs people convey, if someone does not understand the characteristics of bitcoin, then this belief will not be able to make people believe in bitcoin in the future.

Analysis skills and knowledge about bitcoin will bring you to a belief, it grows not because of coercion, but purely on what you learn and will lead you to a decision.

Referring Gold as a digital currency and others digital currencies that has being into existence before arrival of Bitcoin, their no longer existing and now Bitcoin has taken ground of other digital currencies. Will the technology of bitcoin continue in future time.
Gold is not a digital currency or trying to make an analogy with it is incorrect and gold still exists today and is still trusted by many people for investment, in this case you are misinterpreting gold and trying to make an analogy with digital currency.

To know whether bitcoin will survive in the future or not, no one can guarantee it. But everyone who has ever been involved in investing, definitely believes that bitcoin is the best investment for the future. Instead of talking about the future or not of bitcoin, then you should try to consider starting, at least it can be used for profit and don't forget to consider the risks in the investment you are running.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxfwzzwizqbz

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 04:20:47 AM

Right now all coins are supposed to exist as long as Bitcoin network exists. But who knows if that will be the case in the future. Bitcoin is software, there's nothing truly permanent about it, because software can change. In Bitcoin changes that are incompatible with existing rules would cause a network split between old and new versions, but if majority of users supports some change, the smaller chain might eventually die.

I can imagine that in some distant future bitcoiners will decide to destroy coins that are inactive for too long to make Bitcoin even more deflationary. But the probability of this is very-very low.

How would someone be able to destroy a bitcoin that they do not own? Also, how would one even destroy a bitcoin in the first place?
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 10:19:46 AM

The earth we live on has a lifespan, so bitcoin has a lifespan too. But the point is it will live long enough for us to use it, so we don't have to worry about those useless things. The life of bitcoin is the future of bitcoin, the more popular bitcoin is, the longer the lifespan of bitcoin. As well as some of the comments here, I also believe that the lifespan of bitcoin depends on our needs.
Rightly said. Everything that has a beginning has an end and this applies to Bitcoin too but when that is, is what nobody at the moment cannot really tell. There has been this question of if the whole 21 million Bitcoins where to be mined, what happens next and there have been different opinions to that too even though mining the remaining  about 10% could still be years away, however, whether Bitcoin last forever or will reach its life span is a question of when. 
In the year 2140, we will have mined the last bitcoin, and until then we will all be dead. But I believe that as long as the demand for it exists, it will not die, and if it still does not die, its value to that point is truly unimaginable. I think it will be worth 10 million dollars per bitcoin. Let's accumulate bitcoins for our future and our descendants until then.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 11:20:25 AM

And this is why I believe no altcoin will ever surpass bitcoin, even if a new revolutionary altcoin was created as long as it was based on the same principles of bitcoin, the bitcoin developers could always analyze the code of this altcoin and whatever features which makes it such an special altcoin and add them to bitcoin.

If bitcoin is to be replaced in the future this will happen because an entire new concept was created that is more efficient than bitcoin and that cannot be implemented on bitcoin at all.

Exactly. All of the other coins are copies of Bitcoin's original Blockchain model. There's really nothing that would "blow this stuff out of the water". It might take decades, if not centuries, before a new technology succeeds Blockchain tech. The party is just getting started.

Considering that Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency that started it all, it's very unlikely it will die anytime soon. Its "lifespan" could be well extended after all coins are mined by 2100. That is if the community keeps it decentralized and censorship-resistant to that date. Neither you and I will be alive by the time all coins are mined, so we should have nothing to worry about. You can bet most altcoins will die before BTC fades away into oblivion. Who knows how far will it go? Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 05:14:28 AM

And this is why I believe no altcoin will ever surpass bitcoin, even if a new revolutionary altcoin was created as long as it was based on the same principles of bitcoin, the bitcoin developers could always analyze the code of this altcoin and whatever features which makes it such an special altcoin and add them to bitcoin.

If bitcoin is to be replaced in the future this will happen because an entire new concept was created that is more efficient than bitcoin and that cannot be implemented on bitcoin at all.

Exactly. All of the other coins are copies of Bitcoin's original Blockchain model. There's really nothing that would "blow this stuff out of the water". It might take decades, if not centuries, before a new technology succeeds Blockchain tech. The party is just getting started.

Considering that Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency that started it all, it's very unlikely it will die anytime soon. Its "lifespan" could be well extended after all coins are mined by 2100. That is if the community keeps it decentralized and censorship-resistant to that date. Neither you and I will be alive by the time all coins are mined, so we should have nothing to worry about. You can bet most altcoins will die before BTC fades away into oblivion. Who knows how far will it go? Just my opinion Smiley
I believe the same, there could have been a chance for governments to kill bitcoin during the first months after it was released, but at the time the governments did not thought that bitcoin was such a threat and let it be.

But now I do not see how it could be killed, as the only realistic way in which this could happen will be with the emergence of new and better technology, and as you state if worse comes to worst this could happen in a few decades, but most likely it could take centuries before it happened.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 05:35:31 AM

Quote from: Onyeeze
Bitcoin is digital currency and it have influence over the nations which many people have queue up for it's technology, my major challenges I'm having and i do meditate seriously and have more concerned over it, is that Bitcoin does it have life span to be varnish or not be recognize again when time comes? Or Bitcoin is going to be a continuous process of digital currency. Referring Gold as a digital currency and others digital currencies that has being into existence before arrival of Bitcoin, their no longer existing and now Bitcoin has taken ground of other digital currencies. Will the technology of bitcoin continue in future time.

Bitcoin still remain unpredictable, it can change at anytime because is not control by the government like the way government control centralized currency. Bitcoin was created in a way countries and citizens will like it and embrace it in  their land to experience what they have never experience before in the digital currency. Based on what people have experienced from gold and Bitcoin, they prefer to invest a huge amount of capital on Bitcoin than gold, because it take a long time before investors can achieve small income from gold investment, compare to Bitcoin investment that will not take a long time before investors will start experiencing massive incomes from their investments.

Charmekkd

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 06:06:17 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency that is currently popular, in my opinion bitcoin will end when the internet in this world is gone, as long as there is internet I don't think bitcoin will die. at least bitcoin will have the potential to drop in price if the community's economy is down, or destroyed. but actually we won't know about bitcoin for the future.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 09:49:59 AM

Everything has a life span and nothing is forever. Maybe Bitcoin will disappear in 100 years because the human race decided that a money system is no longer required because robots have taken over all the work and we do nothing but sit and enjoy the fruits of their labor?

There are countless scenarios in which everything ends. But a lot of them are unrealistic, if you would agree with me....

I think Bitcoin will definitely outlive us. Maybe our great great great grandchildren will witness the end of Bitcoin. Maybe an meteor destroys all life on earth in 1 year. Or maybe we all nuke ourselves out of existance.

Is there a point worrying about unlikely things? No.

So do not worry, Bitcoin is fine.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
video22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 11:51:11 AM

No one can REALLY predict the future of Bitcoin and Blockhain because they dependent on many factors: including market demand, regulatory changes to countries, and technological advancements. From my perspective, there’s a lot of uncertainty in this technology but I don't believe in sudden collapse when it comes to BTC. Just enjoy this experience, diversify your investments, and get rid of stress.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 11:16:10 AM

Nothing lasts forever is something that I strongly believe in.
But we cannot simply predict how long bitcoin will survive since that is something only time can tell.
Looking at the growth at which bitcoin users are increasing we can definitely say it will at least run for more than 10-15 years down the line most probably more than that.
The last bitcoin will be mined in the year 2140 after which bitcoin miners will live off the transaction fees alone.
So considering that bitcoin will at least survive until 2150 and more if transaction volume is huge.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 01:28:01 PM

The whole point of bitcoin is that it cannot die and it doesn't have a life span. People will always be using it because of technology and its value will only go up as time passes. That's why many people invest in bitcoin to hold it for 10-20 years.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 01:36:15 PM

The whole point of bitcoin is that it cannot die and it doesn't have a life span. People will always be using it because of technology and its value will only go up as time passes. That's why many people invest in bitcoin to hold it for 10-20 years.

We can't predict 100% that it will not die, it has a possibility that it will die but it is very low meaning it cant live forever. We can predict if in the next century, bitcoin will be appreciated or if we used it as our main currency. But for now, it is close to impossible to die it and I think we will die first to see bitcoin is dying. As long as people still transact on it (buying and selling) and we all have an internet connection (like there is no war all over the world that can make the internet down and used only for military) then it is still good.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 01:44:57 PM

No one can tell the exact news of how long bitcoin will live it can end in a day and will last for as long as the crypto market exists. Its value for investment has greatly increased with the advancement of technology, the demand for bitcoin is increasing and most people are turning to invest in bitcoin. Compared to other cryptocurrencies bitcoin has the highest recognition, the most developed ecosystem and the highest acceptance bitcoin will last for a long time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Chrlie95

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 02:24:01 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is here to stay. It has already revolutionized the finance industry and introduced us to the concept of blockchain technology. While other digital currencies may have come and gone, Bitcoin has solidified its place in the market and has even been referred to as the "gold" of cryptocurrencies.

As for the future, I do think that the technology behind Bitcoin will continue to evolve and improve. While there may be some challenges such as the end of Bitcoin mining, I believe that this will only open up new potentials for the blockchain world. I also think that there can be a similar relationship with other cryptocurrencies and BTC as there was between the USD and Gold. So, in short, I believe that Bitcoin has a strong chance of being a continuous process of digital currency.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 04:30:06 PM

Everything has a life span and nothing is forever. Maybe Bitcoin will disappear in 100 years because the human race decided that a money system is no longer required because robots have taken over all the work and we do nothing but sit and enjoy the fruits of their labor?

There are countless scenarios in which everything ends. But a lot of them are unrealistic, if you would agree with me....

I think Bitcoin will definitely outlive us. Maybe our great great great grandchildren will witness the end of Bitcoin. Maybe an meteor destroys all life on earth in 1 year. Or maybe we all nuke ourselves out of existance.

Is there a point worrying about unlikely things? No.

So do not worry, Bitcoin is fine.

Bitcoin is just starting to blossom, so don't count on its disappearance anytime soon. We should enjoy it to the fullest during our lifetime. If it has done well for 14 years, then I'm sure it will be fine 50 - 100 years from now. By the time all BTC are mined, there might be a new technology that would render it obsolete. Yet again, Bitcoin's code is open source so it could easily adapt to the new technology if the community wants to.

Maybe BTC is immortal just like the Internet? I really don't want to know what will happen in the future, as that would bring much speculation to Bitcoin's life expectancy. The world is evolving at a fast pace, so either Bitcoin changes our society for good (very likely) or it becomes history. As long as decentralization is preserved, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fara Chan

Activity: 1302
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 05:52:45 PM

How would someone be able to destroy a bitcoin that they do not own? Also, how would one even destroy a bitcoin in the first place?

Don't say they can destroy, just threaten, I don't think they can, not only for individuals this also applies to countries, governments and also a company, the more it is spread, the interest in adopting and dominating Bitcoin will continue to increase as well as the power of Bitcoin, you can be sure no one is able to hold and even destroy, precisely what will happen on the contrary Bitcoin will grow and have a good impact.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 06:35:34 PM

Everything that is created will definitely have a time to die but I do not know how long bitcoin will be popular and until bitcoin becomes the center of attention in the current crypto market. we have no specific indications to see the future of bitcoin whether it will die or not because what we are experiencing bitcoin is still new in this world and only 13 years old and that is quite young for an industry or financial system in the world.
Because bitcoin can be run via the internet network and of course electricity I think if these two factors become extinct from the earth maybe bitcoin will also disappear.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 07:08:36 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency and it have influence over the nations which many people have queue up for it's technology, my major challenges I'm having and i do meditate seriously and have more concerned over it, is that Bitcoin does it have life span to be varnish or not be recognize again when time comes? Or Bitcoin is going to be a continuous process of digital currency. Referring Gold as a digital currency and others digital currencies that has being into existence before arrival of Bitcoin, their no longer existing and now Bitcoin has taken ground of other digital currencies. Will the technology of bitcoin continue in future time.
Bitcoin doesn't have a lifespan that it would deplete per se, but I believe it will be succeeded and outclassed by a more capable cryptocurrency in the future, which we may not even be so lucky to live in. In any case, the existence of multiple altcoins with powerful use-cases proves my idea that in the future, something will outrace it just because holding that particular cryptocurrency is a much better choice than keeping your bitcoins, even if bitcoin by that time reaches the 100k mark. We still got long ways to go though, and I don't really see this ever happening in our lifetimes only because bitcoin as it stands today is carried greatly by its price, but in the future, economic struggles may be solved and in that future, money would be the least of the people's concern. Utility and usability will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: