Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to HODL  (Read 410 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 05:29:11 PM

But wait, hold on, may I know what's your basis for pointing out that almost every scammer here in this forum are from Asia, India or some country in East Europe? I also bet that a lot of good folks here isn't going to agree with your statement.
Well if you've been watching some scambaiters in Youtube like Kit, Jim Browning or even Scammer Payback, you'll see that a lot of the scammers that they interact with are usually within those regions, athough here in my country which is part of Asia, I had never encountered some scam calls from my fellow Filipinos.
I wouldn't agree with some blanket statement of course that's just laid out without any backing evidence so....

There are no altcoins to "hodl" in my opinion, maybe I am being a little bit harsh but all of them have their hype for a while, and when something else gets hyped even more, then the old ones go down and the new hyped ones will go up.
That's just the realistic view of it, I wouldn't call it harsh. I had attempted to hold alts before, and yeah I must have been in the wrong side of crypto realizing that.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 07:34:21 PM

Seems you are interested with many shit coins based on my opinion because ROSE, NFTb, TRX and AXS are not really profitable altcoin holding for long or short term. Exactly with AXS have dropped drastically after my investing stuck with staking and right now I am disappointed with AXS coins holding.

I think have many potential altcoin missing in your holding wallet actually with top potential altcoin standing in coin market cap like Binance coin, Litecoin, Ethereum and I think good decision when holding on Matic coin. I see have good progress with Matic coin price and keep growing up every moment if Bitcoin recovery to higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 09:58:47 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2023, 09:03:54 PM by lalabotax

I still have a lot of USDT in my wallet, I already have ROSE, NFTb, TRX, AXS. My question is any other altcoins that I have missed or should check out?
The only altcoins that are in my mind to hold for the long term is only Ethereum and also BNB. Others may not be as good as I think. This is too risky to invest in small coins for long term.

-------------
@savetheFORUM
Well, that's probably. there are bunch of those altcoins. But the matter is that I still cannot find the right ones. I had some bad experiences about holding top coins or even other altcoins that end up likely shit coins or not reaching price as I thought. that is why, I prefer to choose only ETH  and BNB as what I can afford. Probably if I have understood the ways, I will try to analyze those coins, but if with this current situation, I am not  a high risk taker.

savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 02:39:15 PM

I still have a lot of USDT in my wallet, I already have ROSE, NFTb, TRX, AXS. My question is any other altcoins that I have missed or should check out?
The only altcoins that are in my mind to hold for ong term is only Ethereum and also BNB. Otehrs may not be as good as I think. This is too risky to inevst in small coins for long term.
I'm sure you can find a bunch of other altcoins that are worth holding for long term. Those include but not limited to SOL, APT, DASH, ADA, LINK etc.
All these are good coins and have the potential to have significant growth in coming days. Most of these have their own blockchains which have useful utility and there are good projects being built on top of them.

Apart from those, there are also coins which have short-term growth potential that one should also look at if they wish to diversify their portfolios and earn some extra money without having to wait too long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: