Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin hold, sell or trade??  (Read 1028 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 12:17:28 PM

In as much as long term investment is concerned it is for bitcoin. Altcoins are not trust worthy and as such can vanish at any time, so it is not wise to invest in altcoin for a long term. I have also seen people that do DCA in altcoins, I think that is even riskier because all you DCA can just vanish. DCA is for bitcoin.
Anyone who wants to invest in altcoin, should understand that it is just like gambling, you may make it or lose all within a twinkle of an eye
You are right. that is why people who have known crypto for a long time in the end they will only choose bitcoin for long term investment. while altcoins are only used as a means of speculation for the short term. maybe those who are new to crypto will be more tempted by altcoins. because even though they know about the big risks in altcoins, they haven't experienced them first hand. but when they have experienced big losses from altcoins then they will realize and switch to bitcoin. it has become a common cycle.
Because they have experienced what it's like to be trapped in altcoins which have been a big loss in the past, so I have never been denied that I myself have experienced how the altcoins that I hoped used to turn out to be worthless dirt.
Now I have chosen bitcoin as a long-term nothing else in crypto investing, it's just that for altcoins I can take advantage of short-term situations to trade the excess as profit I put it back in bitcoin to continue to earn all the time.
To be honest, high risk in altcoins is big, including short-term trading, but I am brave enough to take this risk when I have done research on which altcoins to trade and the principle is that when profits are seen, I take it faster.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 02:45:30 PM

Many people here said to hold bitcoin, I also think that bitcoin should be held because, holding bitcoin is less profitable than other altcoin coins, but much less risky than other coins. Unlike other altcoins that rise in price very quickly and then fall back quickly, many coins dominate the market for a limited period of time but quickly become worthless again. All in all Bitcoin is much safer than altcoin coins or tokens, my advice would be to work with Bitcoin.

The fact that altcoin trading brings more profit than bitcoin is beyond anyone's doubt. In this case, you need to allocate part of your deposit for altcoin trading. Everyone decides on their own what volume should be allocated for altcoin trading, but I think 20-30 percent will be sufficient.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 06:14:38 PM

If you really wanna enjoy investing in an altcoin then don't hold for long, maybe you can sell off with little changes that occurs besides it's very hard to define the market price of altcoin and bitcoin. But for you to enjoy bitcoin you need to hold at least 1 year or more. I have come to think of those who doesn't pay attention to bitcoin and want to invest altcoin without having the idea that altcoin is being driven by bitcoin action.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 06:41:06 PM

My opinion, Bitcoin all time saving mode is the best way. Some time when bitcoin price up then sell and when price down then buy is the best decision.
It's not as easy like that. People probably don't know what is the "bottom" or "down" is and if they just blindly follow buy when down and the price keep falling down because just merely following the "motto" without any doing research then it should not be followed. You should use any research/indicators/strategies if any possible so you can maximize your certainty of decision so you won't regret it later.

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade
Looking forward to the opinion of the experienced.
Just do DCA then if you are actually just hold it for long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 03:24:42 AM

Many people here said to hold bitcoin, I also think that bitcoin should be held because, holding bitcoin is less profitable than other altcoin coins, but much less risky than other coins. Unlike other altcoins that rise in price very quickly and then fall back quickly, many coins dominate the market for a limited period of time but quickly become worthless again. All in all Bitcoin is much safer than altcoin coins or tokens, my advice would be to work with Bitcoin.

The fact that altcoin trading brings more profit than bitcoin is beyond anyone's doubt. In this case, you need to allocate part of your deposit for altcoin trading. Everyone decides on their own what volume should be allocated for altcoin trading, but I think 20-30 percent will be sufficient.

Yes the right point, Because most of the time we see that it is very difficult to get any idea about investing in altcoin even if we are talking about short-term trading. I think there are times when the market goes down trend continues 20-30 percent if the fund is high then it can be a cause of fear at times. At the end of the day it is better to make multiple decisions when it comes to trading.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 04:02:55 AM

I have done same, held onto alts until they all went to ashes. Should have converted them into btc or eth. Would be having less regrets today.

My opinion, Bitcoin all time saving mode is the best way. Some time when bitcoin price up then sell and when price down then buy is the best decision.

And imo, Just holding onto btc works fine.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 04:10:21 AM

If you really wanna enjoy investing in an altcoin then don't hold for long, maybe you can sell off with little changes that occurs besides it's very hard to define the market price of altcoin and bitcoin. But for you to enjoy bitcoin you need to hold at least 1 year or more. I have come to think of those who doesn't pay attention to bitcoin and want to invest altcoin without having the idea that altcoin is being driven by bitcoin action.
Altcoins should receive a different treatment than bitcoin, you could invest in bitcoin and forget about it for years or even a decade and I am sure bitcoin will still be here and it will thrive during that time period.

But when it comes to altcoins you could never do something like this, if you invest in a coin like ethereum you can still take a relaxed approach but you still need to be way more vigilant than with your bitcoin, but if you invest in new altcoins or altcoins with a low market cap you will need to monitor your coins very closely because as we know those coins can crash out of nowhere at an incredible speed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 05:07:22 AM

TRADING HOLDING AND INVESTMENT No matter what you say I will always choose Bitcoin. Because I always believe in Bitcoin. Most cryptocurrency coins are directly dependent on Bitcoin. And the trust that comes with investing in Bitcoin is not available in ALT coins. Reliability Trust Considering these aspects I would definitely choose Bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Adbitco

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 08:04:56 AM

Altcoins should receive a different treatment than bitcoin, you could invest in bitcoin and forget about it for years or even a decade and I am sure bitcoin will still be here and it will thrive during that time period.

But when it comes to altcoins you could never do something like this, if you invest in a coin like ethereum you can still take a relaxed approach but you still need to be way more vigilant than with your bitcoin, but if you invest in new altcoins or altcoins with a low market cap you will need to monitor your coins very closely because as we know those coins can crash out of nowhere at an incredible speed.

Exactly,  it's not arguably with the relation to altcoin since many people find it interesting and I can easily made out fortune from it, just take a scenario of Shiba Inu and Safemoon with the over hyped news flooded over the internet and media who knows what would be of their ends today. Yet many still invested thinking it was the right altcoin that would give so many returns without knowing that was their ends.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 08:20:22 AM

If you want to trade altcoins, then you need to choose a few tokens that are more interesting to you, follow them, analyze how often they have pumps and how significant they are. After that, when you make sure that there is good activity in the altcoin, you can start trading. But it is worth trading only for some part of your deposit, you need to remember the risks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:06:13 AM

As a crypto enthusiaist, I agree that altcoin investin is different from bitcoin investin. Several cryptocurrencies are new and unproven, unlike bitcoin, which has been around for almost a decade. So, altcoin investin is riskyer but may yeild biger rewarrds.

I recomend researchin altcoins before investing. This involves understanding the coins project development team, use cases, and adoption potential. Monitor market shifts and news that could affect the value of the coin.

From personal experience, cryptocurrency investin requires prudent and flexibility. Investin only what I can afford to loos and diversifyin my altcoin portfolio to reduce risk. To stay current with market movements and ensure my investments are doin well, I monitor my portfolio regularly. Altcoin investin can be profitable if done carefully and with a willingness to adapt to a volatile market.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 03:56:38 PM

In as much as long term investment is concerned it is for bitcoin. Altcoins are not trust worthy and as such can vanish at any time, so it is not wise to invest in altcoin for a long term. I have also seen people that do DCA in altcoins, I think that is even riskier because all you DCA can just vanish. DCA is for bitcoin.
Anyone who wants to invest in altcoin, should understand that it is just like gambling, you may make it or lose all within a twinkle of an eye
You are right. that is why people who have known crypto for a long time in the end they will only choose bitcoin for long term investment. while altcoins are only used as a means of speculation for the short term. maybe those who are new to crypto will be more tempted by altcoins. because even though they know about the big risks in altcoins, they haven't experienced them first hand. but when they have experienced big losses from altcoins then they will realize and switch to bitcoin. it has become a common cycle.
Almost everyone first will gamble with altcoins and make newbie mistakes till they get experiences and decide what they will invest in. But in the long run the clearer picture will surface and it will be done and clear to them that bitcoin is the indisputable king of the market and when btc sneezes all other coins will suffer.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tespata

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 04:18:58 PM

To make money, we simply keep it for a long time. This does not mean that they are greedy; rather, it simply means that they want to increase their profits. There is a good chance that you will increase your profits in a few years, but it will take patience. You are unable to wait, thus it won't work on you, so we'll use another tactic. Some of us employ the same tactic as you: we experience a modest increase, which we subsequently sell off, while others choose to hold on because there is a higher likelihood of making large profits.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 05:16:29 PM

I have done same, held onto alts until they all went to ashes. Should have converted them into btc or eth. Would be having less regrets today.

Mate you could have figured it our early, if you could have seen the marketcaps of the shitcoins that you are holding. No altcoin can grow, if it is not backed up by any big organisation or big people. So investing in altcoin is similar to gambling in dice game with 2% chance. The risks involved and profits are always high, but it can eat all your bankroll. It’s always safe to invest in coin with big marketcap and popular, so hence Bitcoins and ETH are the best coins available currently with some assurance. Rest is upto you, whether to choose or not.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 08:44:15 PM

If you want to trade altcoins, then you need to choose a few tokens that are more interesting to you, follow them, analyze how often they have pumps and how significant they are. After that, when you make sure that there is good activity in the altcoin, you can start trading. But it is worth trading only for some part of your deposit, you need to remember the risks.
To expand on this, if anyone wants to find an altcoin that interests them, do not look for something that is popular just because everyone is interested in that. Find something that is a bit more niche that fits your hobbies or likes. You like history? Find a token that is related to history, you like gaming? Find one that is related to gaming, you like art? Find NFT world for example.

Basically, if you really want to do something, then you should be doing that with all your heart and not just because it is popular and liked by many and has an active community, that is the worst reason to like a project, find one that fits who you are personally to make it worth your while.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:55:20 PM

To make money, we simply keep it for a long time. This does not mean that they are greedy; rather, it simply means that they want to increase their profits. There is a good chance that you will increase your profits in a few years, but it will take patience. You are unable to wait, thus it won't work on you, so we'll use another tactic. Some of us employ the same tactic as you: we experience a modest increase, which we subsequently sell off, while others choose to hold on because there is a higher likelihood of making large profits.
People do venture into lost during the time of cryptocurrency investment, but one thing that makes some people not to cash out when due during investment is greediness. Actually an investor wants to make good investment, but what i notice for cryptocurrency investment is that when your instincts is telling you to make more profit it's when you about fall into lost, so as investor let us minimize our level of greediness in any investment.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:58:03 PM

Cryptocurrencies are generally volatile by nature, so a crash could occur even in Bitcoin and we have seen it too, more than once. Also, as you said, there are altcoins worth being trusted just like ETH, which is already 8 years old and have gained significant value over time, though not as much as Bitcoin.

I believe those altcoins which have been around for a pretty long time, deserve to be trusted by the community and must be given the status of having the capability of being held for a longer term just like Bitcoin. I know they can't match the level, but at least they have provided some value alongside Bitcoin and contributed greatly towards the success of blockchain technology.

n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 11:23:18 PM

People do venture into lost during the time of cryptocurrency investment, but one thing that makes some people not to cash out when due during investment is greediness. Actually an investor wants to make good investment, but what i notice for cryptocurrency investment is that when your instincts is telling you to make more profit it's when you about fall into lost, so as investor let us minimize our level of greediness in any investment.
Restricting the level of greed is must for every investor. By the time it is also to be noted that no one is sure of the top and the bottom price. Here we are not of greed, but out of fear just keeps holding and miss opportunities. A learning makes them book a minimal profit next time and here the market keeps increasing which is also loss for him. So, have some fixed profit to sell and buy is good.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 04:07:53 AM

Mate you could have figured it our early, if you could have seen the marketcaps of the shitcoins that you are holding. No altcoin can grow, if it is not backed up by any big organisation or big people. So investing in altcoin is similar to gambling in dice game with 2% chance. The risks involved and profits are always high, but it can eat all your bankroll. It’s always safe to invest in coin with big marketcap and popular, so hence Bitcoins and ETH are the best coins available currently with some assurance. Rest is upto you, whether to choose or not.

Well yeah, I figured that out eventually. Expensive lesson though.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Adbitco

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2023, 06:30:46 AM

Cryptocurrencies are generally volatile by nature, so a crash could occur even in Bitcoin and we have seen it too, more than once. Also, as you said, there are altcoins worth being trusted just like ETH, which is already 8 years old and have gained significant value over time, though not as much as Bitcoin.

I believe those altcoins which have been around for a pretty long time, deserve to be trusted by the community and must be given the status of having the capability of being held for a longer term just like Bitcoin. I know they can't match the level, but at least they have provided some value alongside Bitcoin and contributed greatly towards the success of blockchain technology.

What i understand whenever people are talking of altcoin it doesn't relatively mean the reputable coin rather those shitcoin that is why it's always said don't invest in altcoin due to this phrase. Those newly launched altcoin or projects can't be defined about their future plans or to know their intentions towards the community, this could be bad or good but the tendency of a new project becoming successful is 40/60 at this point anyone who invested might raised an alarm of being dumped on their heads. But as per to trusted and reliable altcoin like ETH I don't think one should be afraid of investment seeing that after bitcoin today the next eyes goes ETH, BNB, Matic and any other network configuration tokens.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██