Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry for the lose TURKEY.  (Read 29 times)
uche6215 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 01:42:21 PM

On what I read about the earthquake in Turkey, it's been 100yrs such a quake happened in Turkey and also 28,000 people died and more are not yet discovered the earthquake was very disasterus.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-64615349
I really felt pity for the victims in Turkey.
I don't think any country is free from earthquake in my country Nigeria we once experienced such a disasterus quiake in the year 2016.
paid2

Activity: 700
Merit: 2167

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 03:42:00 PM

Yes, this earthquake was extremely violent for the Turkish and Syrian people.  Cry

If you take the context, with the Turkish inflation at 186% and with their unsympathetic dictator who shut down social networks just to avoid them asking the question "Where did the taxes collected (30 billion) for the Earthquake Funding went", they are really in trouble... Once again, corruption is doing ravages and devestation on the society, so if nature gets involved, it can only become hell for this people...  Angry Sad

Fortunately there are some NGOs that are not corrupt, another topic is about that on the forum.

I don't know if you have seen but donations in cryptos and BTC are numerous, don't hesitate if you want and can, 10 usd there already helps a lot.
Let's wish them the best for the future, may they get up and rebuild freely! Our Turkish friends must keep hope, better days are ahead

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████