Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC LIGHTNING NETWORK help please  (Read 76 times)
JuanS2099 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 07:59:06 PM

Bitcoin Client Software and Version Number: Wallet of Satoshi
Operating System: Android
System Hardware Specs:
Description of Problem: I had a payment sent to me through Lightning Network using QR code in Wallet of Satoshi and the funds never came through to me, and the transaction doesn't show on my end at all.  It was deducted from the person's wallet etc. So I need to know if there is a way to recover it please.  I'm not very familiar with Lightning Network so any assistance is much appreciated.
Any Related Addresses:
Any Related Transaction IDs:
Screenshot of the problem:
Log Files from the Bitcoin Client
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:33:56 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

You might have better success going to their support and asking them since it's fully custodial (you don't control your keys, you're jus tusing their channel).

If they don't know what's going on, are you sure the send succeeded on the senders side? Have they shown you a screenshot of it succeeding?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: