Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a raspberry, I buy the raspberry from myself, how much money do I make?  (Read 183 times)
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1186

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 06:58:56 PM

I have a raspberry, I buy the raspberry from myself at $5, two days later, I sell the raspberry to myself at $10, another two days later I buy the raspberry from myself at $15, two days later I sell the raspberry to myself at $25, how much money do I made?

But he see the price of raspberry getting going higher and he got greedy. Contradict to popular belief, stock market can never go to zero, despite having no real buyers, you would die but stock market won’t die, stock market would keep buying to themselves until eternity, the stock would always have price and never at zero. But it’s not zero sum, it is also not waste of time, it is also not useless and produce nothing of value.

The financial guy can see the full picture, but non financial guy can’t see it, non financial guy like professional doctor teacher lawyer accountant engineer are usually the one who gambling on the stock market, it is baffling, and they think they’re impressive and very hostile. Winner focus on winning, loser focus on winner.

Also because I buy and sell to myself, I am the house in this game, if he got greedy and play my game, he is not the house and may not win.

But should you invest in stock market? I dunno, you can try to beat the house.

From your very first sentence it seems you don't actually have much of a clue how the stock market works in reality. Also, the fact that you think the stock market is gambling makes you one of the "non financial guys" who needs to learn a lot more before commenting on it. There are plenty of large companies out there which make profits year after year. If Coca Cola sold one hundred million bottles of coke last year and has grown 5% each year for 20 years straight, then it's quite probable that they might grow another 5% this year or at the very least sustain their profits at the current level, profits which are paid out at least partially to the stock owners - the shareholders. It's not rock science and it's only risky when you buy into companies with little history or profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:51:09 AM

Tesla stock was priced around $130 close to a month ago.

Today its priced at $200. An investor could conceivably have bought TSLA a month ago and came near to doubling their money within 30 days...

Looking at the stock price make me very angry. I no longer give a damn about all the stock market. After the mass migration from stock trader into crypto some years ago, I can see the old stock forum I frequent now look like a wasted town, and the scammers who took my money now are living in disbelief and very salty, despite all the stock still have very high price, but I finally see the point, the high price do not commend anything. Without gambler like me, the stock forum and the stock broker would slowly but surely suffer a downward spiral, and eventually collapse and disappear altogether with the forum and the stock exchange go offline,  just like a nature of a business which going downhill once they have done their clown show.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 11:16:02 AM

Another word - diversification...

Wow, hahahahaha, wow, ahahahahahahaha, hahahahahah, hahahahahaha, hahahahahah!!

From your very first sentence it seems you don't actually have much of a clue how the stock market works in reality...

I wish I never encounter such a disgusting, god forsaken, rampant, brutal and bs market. Btw mistake is made, lesson learned. I wish the future generation having better luck on not getting financially ruin by even more of this "old man tricks" pump and dump market and more and more horror stories come across all over the news or confession. But it’s not easy, good and decent and innocent human being are often fall victim into such tricks, just as easy as how they fall into the love poison in real life. Look thing is new when many still easily fall prey into it in 2000 and 2008, causing 9/11 incident and lehman, which is just a revenge in disguise.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: