Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Startup Seeking Assistance UI/UX ICO  (Read 71 times)
Foodsply.me (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 09:37:59 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2023, 10:06:44 PM by Foodsply.me

We are a startup an agri tech startup, basically we turn food into NFTS, not exactly an erc-721 token.

We are looking for a designer who can develop a amazing front end for our fund raise.
This position is strictly paid in our token.

We Need
- Talented Designer UI/UX
- Create a captivating funding ICO/IDO Page
- Design white paper

You Require
- Lover of agriculture
- Get pre-launch tokens
- Explore Growth Potential

This great is a opportunity to join an early stage start-up, or receive a payout.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 10:58:57 PM

Reserving translation(s). Lol. This is not the place to post, please move it to bounty section for altcoins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0  If you needed shills for your breathtaking project, gimme a call.🤣
You could as well take a look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5383794.0  Good developer.

🖤😏
nioctib_100

Activity: 130
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 06:13:28 AM

I'm a web developer, and I've worked in the space for quite a few years now, and I'm currently in between projects. If you need web design, logo design, etc., I can possibly assist. Please DM me, and we can discuss the project a little bit further. This is a new account due to issues with my previous one, but I've been here in crypto and on Bitcointalk since 2015. Having contributed to quite a few projects in the past, some successful and some not, I've seen what works and what doesn't. Beyond just web development/graphic design, I can be a valuable advisor and can leverage a few legacy connections I have in the industry.
Rockson1

Activity: 106
Merit: 18

pie 🥧 context 😋😋

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 11:59:16 AM

I'm a web developer, and I've worked in the space for quite a few years now, and I'm currently in between projects. If you need web design, logo design, etc., I can possibly assist. Please DM me, and we can discuss the project a little bit further. This is a new account due to issues with my previous one, but I've been here in crypto and on Bitcointalk since 2015. Having contributed to quite a few projects in the past, some successful and some not, I've seen what works and what doesn't. Beyond just web development/graphic design, I can be a valuable advisor and can leverage a few legacy connections I have in the industry.
that is a good one and a nice work as a web designer u can also make company card and design post pills u will take this thread to ur locality tell them more about bitcoin.

▄███▄▄▄███▄
      ▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄██████████▀▀██████████▄
  █████████  ▀▀  █  █████████
 ▄███████████   ▄▄   ▀████████
████████████   ████   ▐████████
 ██████████▌   ▄▄▄   ▄████████
████████▀▀▀   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 ▀██████▄▄     ▀▀██▀
  █████████  █  ▄▄█▄
   ▀▀█████████▄▄█████
      ▀█████████████▀