Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] ORANGE PILLING WITH CRYSTAL RUSH, MX12, BITCOIN ART, LIMITED  (Read 138 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 07:30:16 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2023, 07:42:19 PM by mx12.levins

Hello Bitcointalk community member and Bitcoin art collector

I am creating bitcoin art since 2017. This creation of art will speak for itself:) We all know....

Introducing the "Orange Pilling with Crystal Rush: A Journey into the World of Bitcoin" .01
Limited Edition Prints - Hand-Signed and verified

The world was in chaos. Money bills were burning, people were struggling to survive, and the only hope for salvation seemed to be a mysterious digital currency called Bitcoin.

In the midst of this chaos stood a woman named Crystal Rush. She had always felt that something was missing from her life, that there had to be more to existence than just working, paying bills, and struggling to get by. And then, one day, she was offered a choice.

It was the choice between the green pill and the orange pill. The green pill promised to keep things the way they were, to let her continue living her life as it was, with all of its struggles and disappointments. But the orange pill was different. The orange pill promised to take her down the rabbit hole, to show her the truth about the world and the potential for true freedom.

Without hesitation, Crystal Rush chose the orange pill. And as she did, she felt herself being lifted up into the sky, surrounded by the flames of burning money bills. But she was not afraid. Instead, she felt a sense of clarity and purpose that she had never felt before.

As she rose higher and higher, she looked down and saw the rising Bitcoin in the background. And on her chest, she saw the tattoo that she had gotten just before taking the orange pill: the number 21,000,000, a reminder of the maximal amount of Bitcoin that would ever exist.

Crystal Rush had taken the orange pill, and now there was no turning back. She was on a mission to spread the word about Bitcoin, to help others see the truth and find their own path to freedom. And with each passing day, she felt herself getting stronger, more powerful, and more confident.

The world may be in chaos, but with the orange pill and the power of Bitcoin, anything was possible. Crystal Rush was ready to take on the world, and nothing would stand in her way.

Availability:

Sale Details

Only 12 unique pieces available
Payment address: [3NgKv4DWEgpahRvRBYXL1vk94QNSFiGt7y]

Pricing:

Framed Aluminium panel: 44x44cm
if you don't see the price ticker refresh the page BTC= per piece (approx. $350 USD)
US shipping: 50-70$
EU shipping: 20$

How to Purchase

1.Send the required amount of Bitcoin to the provided payment address
2.Send a message to the seller on Bitcointalk with your shipping address(privnote)
3.The seller will confirm receipt of payment and ship the artwork to the provided address
4.Enjoy your one-of-a-kind, hand-signed and block-stamped Bitcoin artwork!

Bitcointalk strong together  Wink

———————
Feel Free to visit Mx12.Levins Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1212
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 08:55:10 PM

I see .01 in the title description, does this mean this art is tied to an opendime funded or fundable with .01?

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 03:33:00 AM

That's awesome, but I think my wife would pretty likely object to it hanging on my wall! Cheesy

Good luck with sales - if you dont' have a piece of Mx12's work yet, get on it, you won't be disappointed. He puts a very personal touch to all his works to you, the buyer. Very impressive stuff, all of it TBH! 💥💥🔥🔥

I see .01 in the title description, does this mean this art is tied to an opendime funded or fundable with .01?

Yes it looks it, but usually it's .012 for his other works... I'll ask him on twatter and let ya know bud. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 10:34:37 AM

The number indicates the edition, similar to my lightning ⚡️ artwork series. I am dividing my themed artworks and this is the first in the series, titled .01 - the beginning of the orange pill theme in the space of the adult industry.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 10:36:01 AM

Artwork is also fundable 🔥🧡
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 10:40:48 AM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

That's awesome, but I think my wife would pretty likely object to it hanging on my wall! Cheesy

Good luck with sales - if you dont' have a piece of Mx12's work yet, get on it, you won't be disappointed. He puts a very personal touch to all his works to you, the buyer. Very impressive stuff, all of it TBH! 💥💥🔥🔥

Yes it looks it, but usually it's .012 for his other works... I'll ask him on twatter and let ya know bud. Wink

Haha, I totally understand! My artwork is not for everyone, but I am  glad you appreciate the talent and creativity behind it. Maybe you can sneak it into a man cave or a private study? Or perhaps it can be a conversation starter at your next house party. The possibilities are endless!
Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1212
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 05:16:32 PM

Qr tied to opendime or is a pk on it somewhere?

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2023, 08:04:42 PM

Qr tied to opendime or is a pk on it somewhere?

there is a QR code on the artwork and the public key itself is written on the back of the frame. Additionally, there is an Opendime attached to the back of the frame
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: