Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any successful ICOs or NFTs lately that ran bounty marketing here?  (Read 150 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 11:50:09 AM

I am trying to determine if it still makes sense to use Bounty for promotion of crypto projects - has there been any successful projects that actually used Bounty and then awarded bounty participants? In any niche, DNFs , Gaming, ICOs any type of fundraising campaigns
I mean a lot of projects still come and go there (removing the idea fact that some of them are just shit projects), you can just copy-paste whatever you usually post to advertise on other social media platforms. Payment wise you just have to sort it out, just like how you would if it were in other places really. I reckon there's still some sort of traffic that comes with it, and search engines should still be able to pick up traction. It is for a fact though that a majority of old timers probably don't participate in bounties anymore (they might still look at the section sometimes), but new ones probably still linger around there.

Anyway I don't think it'd matter much in the long run, especially if you're project was good and legit. Adding promotions of it here in the forum can just be a small boost, after all, you'd better use whatever you can imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3671

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2023, 12:10:46 PM

Promotion Using ICO campaigns is the cheapest of all because you pay from your own tokens and thus free advertising and decentralized distribution of your coins, which means that you will benefit in both aspects.
The only problem lies in persuading people to promote and work to develop your advertising campaign according to the token that you will pay them. If you get good members, then you win, otherwise you will not achieve the required return, although it is free and inexpensive.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 12:59:56 PM

I am trying to determine if it still makes sense to use Bounty for promotion of crypto projects - has there been any successful projects that actually used Bounty and then awarded bounty participants? In any niche, DNFs , Gaming, ICOs any type of fundraising campaigns
I wish to see them as well but unfortunately, it was not happening anymore, they are turning to scams and obsolete projects and investors lose their interest in them leading to failure.

There are a lot of new projects today that are even more promising but we can't deny also that scam projects already flooded the market which makes us hard to identify which one is legit and show potential. In fact, some projects are hyped but they are not reliable for the long term, they just drop eventually and lose their value after reaching their peak price.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 06:58:32 PM

I am trying to determine if it still makes sense to use Bounty for promotion of crypto projects - has there been any successful projects that actually used Bounty and then awarded bounty participants?
All types of marketing campaigns are still quite feasible to use in this forum, Bounties are no exception. However, people will not be able to blindly believe that the type of token sale that will be carried out is by ICO. There are already a lot of platforms out there that are safer to use in buying tokens that are not yet listed, the types of sales they do such as IDO & IEO.

Back to the question: Does it still make sense to use Bounty promotions here?
The answer is: Yes.
If your project is about crypto then yes this forum can help you a lot. Among the bounty, sig campaign alone, creating an ann thread and forum ads, the bounty must be the one that is super effective because the promotion is not only limited inside the forum but it's also the most costly one if you are paying using an established crypto which is must so that it won't affect your own coin and then it makes the bounty hunters confident.

ICO was once a thing here but they aren't anymore. There are now new types or new ways to fund a project but it doesn't mean that they are all successful. To fail is still inevitable especially if the team is not doing their best.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 07:44:21 PM

Nothing comes to mind. At least not recently. I think so many people were burned in 2018 by projects they believed in and invested their money into, that the community has become rightfully cynical of most of the offerings here. It’s a bit of a shame as that attitude will certainly hinder innovation, but at least it keeps people from throwing their money away in scams.
I think uniswap did it properly didn't they? I can't remember how much it was but they gave like 700 dollars worth or something when they did bounty, or was it airdrop? I am not sure what it was called, but people participated into something, did a few things and got that much money in return.

That is by far the highest I remember and one of the main reasons was that they were one of the biggest DeFi projects of their time, not the very first, but very early on and the biggest that got the whole attention as well, all the other big ones came after uniswap. Which meant that people were interested in that project, and the tokens they distributed actually worth something because of this.
Bobrox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 08:07:19 PM

During 2016 until 2018 many success ICO project and launching on the exchange market with higher price more than 10x from pre sale values, but after ICO moment have been over seems difficult get profit by participating in ICO project and have bad impact with bounties campaign failed. For NFTs have the same with ICO project and ever running well with many people got much profit but lately have been over with short time than ICO project.

All project can't running for long time and depended with real business have hype moment, if coming late have prepare our self with loss and should be smart when investing in ICO or participant on NFTs because not will running well for several years.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 03:03:18 AM

If you get good members, then you win, otherwise you will not achieve the required return, although it is free and inexpensive.

The problem for devs to promote their projects on bounty boards nowadays is that there are so many irrelevant users promoting their projects, I've seen some, even the tasks they do don't get any engagement (I'm talking about social media tasks).

If your project is about crypto then yes this forum can help you a lot.

Does @Crypto_doer seem to be talking for anything other than crypto projects here? IMO, even though currently promotions with bounty programs are less effective, at least it will have an impact on the marketing side, even if only a small impact.  BTW, do you know about Vulcan Forged and IOI? they did a bounty campaign on this forum a while ago, and I think they got a pretty good impact from their bounty campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 04:27:26 PM

This method of promotion died a long time ago, and new forms of distributing new tokens in the community came into play. Starting from different services with tasks, if we are talking about web3 projects, to different IDO platforms. The whole industry moved to discord and twitter, forum bounties get too small response among community, so developers of new projects began to turn to this outdated form of distribution much less often. Nowadays, special sites for token distribution, such as dropsearn or GLEAM, are relevant.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████