Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Take it or leave it!  (Read 44 times)
Freeman66 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 05:51:37 PM

The situation of things in my country had really made me think that we yield to the government policies and wishes irrespective of how affective it is to we the masses.
  Some of us who are involved in crypto trading and investment are on the side of managing their financial stress a bit.
 Those who are not involved in crypto find it very hard to get money these days, they don't have access to cash, transfer and exchange trade in a pleasant manner.
  The Old women and men in the rural area are suffering from possible withdraw setbacks due to limited physical cash
They are now faced with the reality of Take it Or leave It, you live by the government policy on new naira notes and Obsoleted notes.

With the current situation what idea are you going to give to ease up the current hardship?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blisszi

Activity: 28
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 12:06:25 PM

The situation of things in my country had really made me think that we yield to the government policies and wishes irrespective of how affective it is to we the masses.
  Some of us who are involved in crypto trading and investment are on the side of managing their financial stress a bit.
 Those who are not involved in crypto find it very hard to get money these days, they don't have access to cash, transfer and exchange trade in a pleasant manner.
  The Old women and men in the rural area are suffering from possible withdraw setbacks due to limited physical cash
They are now faced with the reality of Take it Or leave It, you live by the government policy on new naira notes and Obsoleted notes.

With the current situation what idea are you going to give to ease up the current hardship?

The world is going through financial hardship at this moment, in some parts of Africa, the masses are suffering cashless policies, change of new currency notes and the scarcity of the new notes and that has led to rendering people homeless, malnutrition, poor living system and there's a heavy weight hunger currently going on Nigeria particularly.

Citizens have took the street for protest to enable them survive the system of bad leadership and government, story lines edits that many have been killed, banks burned and filling stations destruction.

So weather without crytocurrency or not you can still suffer the system, thank God for those into crypto but is not a yard stick for exemption of suffering masses.

People without crypto currency might likely be doing well in other fields but when it comes but it comes to issues politics, policies and economy crumbled of the country, its affect everyone though but some just manage the system because of their position
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 03:56:11 PM

Nigeria is already hard, and the hardship is caused by bad governance, the government know the problem of the country yet they refused to tackle it, but they are so focused on changing the currency just because they are playing politics with the currency so that politicians who stole money won't make use of it, my question is, how would that money stolen by Politicians profit us that are citizens, will they pay the stolen money to our account if recovered? The answer is no, then why the change of currency?
It just made the country rowdy, people are suffering looking for a way to withdraw their own money, it's just so annoying, the set of people that came out with anger to express their griviances by doing protest ends up been shot and killed by military,

To me I don't think anything other thing can be done to ease up the hardship, rather than ending bad governance, and the government tackling this issue of subsidy so that the price of fuel can reduce, and let CBN print enough new currency notes so we can have access to make withdrawal at ease, this are my thoughts..

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: