Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antpool not paying out to wallet  (Read 370 times)
an7h (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 10:13:45 AM

i've mined enough for it to automatically payout to the wallet during the daily payout, yet nothing is happening for the second day. I've sent a ticket to technical support, but I would like to know what this really means? Is there something I should know about this pool and what is going on?  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:48:42 PM

Do you see the rewards in your pool balance? the minimum payout is 0.005BTC are you sure you have that much? because that needs like 1.8PH for 24H, also, if you have just updated the payout address, your funds will be frozen for 3 days for some security purposes, and after 3 days if your payout => 0.005 btc it will be sent out.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 09:58:16 AM
Merited by mikeywith (2)

i've mined enough for it to automatically payout to the wallet during the daily payout, yet nothing is happening for the second day. I've sent a ticket to technical support, but I would like to know what this really means? Is there something I should know about this pool and what is going on?  Angry

Are you sure that you reached the minimum amount to be able to withdraw ? If not, and if you are in a hurry you can always rent some hashrate to be at 0.005 BTC but the risk is to lose some money with the hashrate rental (prices of the bids are quite high right now)

here some infos from Antpool's FAQ : https://support.antpool.com/hc/en-us/articles/5985391549977-When-is-the-daily-payout-time-

To receive your payout, you will first need to configure a valid wallet under “Settings”.

Check the minimum payout value in the “Settings” interface. Payment will only be initiated when your balance is above the minimum payout threshold.

The default minimum payout value for Bitcoin is 0.005 BTC. You can modify the value under “Settings” according to your needs.

The minimum payout value is 0.001 for LTC, ZEC and DASH, 0.01 for BCH, 0.1 for XMC and 1 for BTM. Earnings less than the minimum payout value cannot be paid. You can modify the payout value for all coins.

ANTPOOL will process all accounts at 9 o'clock every day. If your balance has reached the minimum payment after today’s settlement (after 9 o’clock), payment will be processed next day.

Antpool is there for years, and always been honnest with their miners, so you shouldn't worry. If you reached the minimum withdrawal amount and setup your account correctly, there is no reason that you won't receive your funds.
They will answer to your customer support ticket but it can take some days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 09:36:27 PM

and always been honnest with their miners, so you shouldn't worry.

I agree with the second part, but I'm afraid I have to disagree with the first part, Antpool aka Bitmain's pool has been nothing but honest, they claim to have a 0% PPLNS payment system, and to this point in time, most users still believe they are mining there for free, what Bitmain keeps 'intentionally' hiding from them is the fact that while the pool doesn't charge them mining fees on the block reward itself, they keep 100% of the transaction fees, that it could be anything from 0.1% to 10%.

So do I think Antpool will steal op's funds, probably not, but do I think Antpool is honest? hell no, no one should keep more than 1 day's worth of mining rewards or the minimum payout with any pool out there, I rather end up with a ton of small outputs and pay more fees than have a pool store my earnings.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 07:27:43 AM

and always been honnest with their miners, so you shouldn't worry.

I agree with the second part, but I'm afraid I have to disagree with the first part, Antpool aka Bitmain's pool has been nothing but honest, they claim to have a 0% PPLNS payment system, and to this point in time, most users still believe they are mining there for free, what Bitmain keeps 'intentionally' hiding from them is the fact that while the pool doesn't charge them mining fees on the block reward itself, they keep 100% of the transaction fees, that it could be anything from 0.1% to 10%.

So do I think Antpool will steal op's funds, probably not, but do I think Antpool is honest? hell no, no one should keep more than 1 day's worth of mining rewards or the minimum payout with any pool out there, I rather end up with a ton of small outputs and pay more fees than have a pool store my earnings.

I agree with you completely, at 100%. When I said that Antpool is "honest", I didn't express myself clearly enough. I meant only the payouts, meaning that yes, indeed they will pay OP if he has reached the minimum necessary.

However, as you say, their policy regarding fees (especially now!) is not clean. Also, personally I would tend to avoid a pool that holds 20% of the total hashrate of the network.
Like Foundry, Binance Pool, Antpool are in my opinion enemies of BTC. They mine empty blocks, and contribute to a strong centralization of the hashrate.
I prefer to mine on small pools, like at Kano, ckpool, or mmpool (before it makes an exit scam, unless the hacker was real? We'll never know). I understand that some people don't want to mine solo, or don't want to wait 1 or 2 years for a block to be solved in PPLNS to receive their funds, but in this case, IMO, they should consider secondary size pools like EMCD for example.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 04:44:28 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2023, 03:34:06 AM by mikeywith

I prefer to mine on small pools, like at Kano, ckpool, or mmpool (before it makes an exit scam, unless the hacker was real? We'll never know). I understand that some people don't want to mine solo, or don't want to wait 1 or 2 years for a block to be solved in PPLNS to receive their funds, but in this case, IMO, they should consider secondary size pools like EMCD for example.

Mining on small PPLNS is too risky, the variance could be unbearable and results in bankruptcy,  it is too late for not to "make pools too large" even those small PPS pools are nothing but a proxy to a larger pool, there is nothing much we can do about it, we would just assume that those pools would make more money playing fair which is almost always the case.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WayneBunbury

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 09:51:10 AM

ck and kano pool are small pools and have been in operasion for years ck pool is ownd and operated by Australian anesthetist and programmer Dr Con Kolivas who develoupted CGMiner in 2011 for mining cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin and developted/ lunchted solo ckpool solo.ckpool was started on the 31. August 2014
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 09:57:26 AM
Merited by mikeywith (2)

ck and kano pool are small pools and have been in operasion for years ck pool is ownd and operated by Australian anesthetist and programmer Dr Con Kolivas who develoupted CGMiner in 2011 for mining cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin and developted/ lunchted solo ckpool solo.ckpool was started on the 31. August 2014

That's totally off topic, why are you waking up a two-month-old topic to say that?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 03:40:58 AM

That's totally off topic, why are you waking up a two-month-old topic to say that?

It was probably a reply to my comment above which states:

Mining on small PPLNS is too risky

Of course, if read out of context, one would assume that my reply (which had your post about ck and kano pool quoted) implies that those two pools are not trustworthy (the 'risky' word), of course, both pools are trustworthy run by two trustworthy community members, if anything, i'd trust them more than most large pools out there, I concur to that, but that was not what I meant by saying 'risky'.

If my statement was misunderstood by him, I can just quote myself.

Mining on small PPLNS is too risky, the variance could be unbearable and result in bankruptcy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████