Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im selling Vintage lp albums & Cassette tapes For btc or ethereum+  (Read 295 times)
Kmiller62571 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 09:28:58 PM

Not Sure if this will happen. Or if anyone will be Interested I have  Nearly 300 Old lp Albums from the 50's-90's im Selling Most Albums are in Good + Shape Some are like Prestine Played one time Covers some are Worn out for having for over 50 years there is A lot of 1st Pressing albums And albums from Germany, Uk London , Usa, Canada Few other Countries Also have around 200-275 Cassette Tapes from this era Mostly Classic rock Woodstock Days music Some Really Good Stuff examples

Led Zepplin
The Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
The Doors
The Who
Jethro Tull
America
Firefall
Traffic
Steppenwolf
Styx
Van Halen
ZZtop
Boston
Iron Maiden Powerslave 1st pressing ........Etc If you are interested i would send you My full list along with details of everything about the album the Whole History of the Album where was Printed at The Pressing Everything Of course to make a deal we wouldd have to go through a Escrow of some kind Im excepting Btc and i prefer Btc I will except ethereum. Tron . Doge. BnB SMART CHAIN. solana. Avalanche, Usdt., etc........I would ship theses out after payment is made through a escrow service  packaged very well  Internationaly we will split shipping fee if this is okay with Buyer if you have any questions or would like me to send a list of what i have leave a message here after the beep.................................................................Beeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Thank You And sorry for my spelling im very very Busy Hunting Wabbits.............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 11:46:30 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2023, 07:46:27 PM by aoluain

I might be interested in some LP's.
From your list above I would be interested in some Tull LP's, is it all Rock you have?
Would also be interested in some Thin Lizzy, Rory Gallagher and Horslips thats a long shot I know...

Also where are you shipping from, Europe, US, GB, Australia/New Zealand?

If you are in Europe I would be even more interested, that way I wont have to pay tax and duty!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kmiller62571 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 01:10:06 PM

I am Located In United States, I will check international prices and in the meantime I will work on posting a list I do have some very pricey old Punk Rock albums though i definitely am not ready to let go of though Sex Pistols, Misfits, Joy Division, Dead Kennedy's, Butthole Surfers....ets I will get back here asap thank you
BobbyCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 64

₿ THE CHANGE

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 01:23:35 AM

This section is for crypto related collectibles like https://scarce.city/marketplace/physical/the-bitcoin-record and https://hodlr.rocks/satoshi-series/the-invisible-hand-series-of-12/
There is a 12" Bitcoin record out there (limited to 250 pcs. or so). If you've got that one to sell => people might be interested...

Otherwise use https://www.discogs.com like everybody else on this planet.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 02:52:59 AM

This section is for crypto related collectibles like https://scarce.city/marketplace/physical/the-bitcoin-record and https://hodlr.rocks/satoshi-series/the-invisible-hand-series-of-12/
There is a 12" Bitcoin record out there (limited to 250 pcs. or so). If you've got that one to sell => people might be interested...

Just move it to the Goods section... Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 03:33:23 AM

Not Sure if this will happen. Or if anyone will be Interested I have  Nearly 300 Old lp Albums from the 50's-90's im Selling Most Albums are in Good + Shape Some are like Prestine Played one time Covers some are Worn out for having for over 50 years there is A lot of 1st Pressing albums And albums from Germany, Uk London , Usa, Canada Few other Countries Also have around 200-275 Cassette Tapes from this era Mostly Classic rock Woodstock Days music Some Really Good Stuff examples

Led Zepplin
The Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
The Doors
The Who
Jethro Tull
America
Firefall
Traffic
Steppenwolf
Styx
Van Halen
ZZtop
Boston
Iron Maiden Powerslave 1st pressing ........Etc If you are interested i would send you My full list along with details of everything about the album the Whole History of the Album where was Printed at The Pressing Everything Of course to make a deal we wouldd have to go through a Escrow of some kind Im excepting Btc and i prefer Btc I will except ethereum. Tron . Doge. BnB SMART CHAIN. solana. Avalanche, Usdt., etc........I would ship theses out after payment is made through a escrow service  packaged very well  Internationaly we will split shipping fee if this is okay with Buyer if you have any questions or would like me to send a list of what i have leave a message here after the beep.................................................................Beeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Thank You And sorry for my spelling im very very Busy Hunting Wabbits.............

If you are interested i would send you My full list along with details of everything about the album the Whole History of the Album where was Printed at The Pressing Everything

Hi, Im interested, please send DM, thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 07:25:38 AM
Merited by buckrogers (1)

This is the Collectibles board

To me thats, 1st edition books, Magazines, Newspapers, Pens, Stamps, Coins, Banknotes,
Cameras, Tools, Speakers, Jewellery, Gems, Buttons, Tshirts, Sneakers....anything vintage,
anything collectible, anything rare....

and collectible crypto items

They all fit in this board

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kmiller62571 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 11:24:04 PM

i don't believe Discogs Deals in Crypto first off second like i said i apologize and was not sure about where to post this second don't be a dick you don't even know me to even think about being a dick toward me anyways just delete this post im good on the scammer situation and the jokes are over !!  it's not hard to find honest and respectful people to deal with the  thing is i actually posted this to see if the one that has compromised the email attached to this account would make a move and i got my answer Thanks BitcoinTalk
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 12:53:09 AM

i don't believe Discogs Deals in Crypto first off second like i said i apologize and was not sure about where to post this second don't be a dick you don't even know me to even think about being a dick toward me anyways just delete this post im good on the scammer situation and the jokes are over !!  it's not hard to find honest and respectful people to deal with the  thing is i actually posted this to see if the one that has compromised the email attached to this account would make a move and i got my answer Thanks BitcoinTalk

Wait, what happened?

Who did what with an email?

Not sure about anyone else who posted garbage here, thinking they are some version of the “forum police” but I am genuinely interested and you can DM me with info, I believe I sent you a DM as well inquiring about a specific LP.

Please don’t let 1 person’s post upset you, that’s not how things work here.

If a moderator feels that you should move your thread to a different section such as “goods” then they will let you know, until then you’re fine.

I am still interested, so feel free to reach out, or reply to my DM.

Thanks!

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Merit: 3003

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 01:14:14 AM

i don't believe Discogs Deals in Crypto first off second like i said i apologize and was not sure about where to post this second don't be a dick you don't even know me to even think about being a dick toward me anyways just delete this post im good on the scammer situation and the jokes are over !!  it's not hard to find honest and respectful people to deal with the  thing is i actually posted this to see if the one that has compromised the email attached to this account would make a move and i got my answer Thanks BitcoinTalk

Wait, what happened?

Not sure about anyone else who posted garbage here, thinking they are some version of the “forum police” but I am genuinely interested and you can DM me with info, I believe I sent you a DM as well inquiring about a specific LP.

Please don’t let 1 person’s post upset you, that’s not how things work here.

If a moderator feels that you should move your thread to a different section such as “goods” then they will let you know, until then you’re fine.

Thanks!

Yeah I’m confused too when it comes to the email thing. @kmiller.. you’re fine having posted it here. This section is for collectibles, which is exactly what you have here.

This is a topic that’s been discussed by the moderators quite a few times over the years and the main rules are it needs to be a collectible of some type and you must be willing to accept bitcoin as payment.

Cheers

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 01:25:13 AM

This is the Collectibles board

To me thats, 1st edition books, Magazines, Newspapers, Pens, Stamps, Coins, Banknotes,
Cameras, Tools, Speakers, Jewellery, Gems, Buttons, Tshirts, Sneakers....anything vintage,
anything collectible, anything rare....

and collectible crypto items

They all fit in this board

100%, and we’ve seen a lot of whacky things for sale here in the Collectibles section over the years, I think Vinyl Records are on the normal/tame side of things where that’s concerned, and as a “collector of things”, I have many collectible records and welcome them here personally.

Silly to post otherwise, and to say it in such a negative way that may deter a newcomer to the space is simply not ok, and pretty “uncool”, especially from a member who has been here almost as long as I have.

I look forward to your list @Kmiller62571 should you still want to share it.

Thanks!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 01:37:00 AM

if it is deemed a "collectible" either by rarity, vintage or w/e method used and BTC is an acceptable form of payment, I would say they are in the right area of the forums - could it fit under "Goods"? Sure but by being vintage possibly rare LP's and they do accept BTC - it fits here as well.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:33:59 AM

i don't believe Discogs Deals in Crypto first off second like i said i apologize and was not sure about where to post this second don't be a dick you don't even know me to even think about being a dick toward me anyways just delete this post im good on the scammer situation and the jokes are over !!  it's not hard to find honest and respectful people to deal with the  thing is i actually posted this to see if the one that has compromised the email attached to this account would make a move and i got my answer Thanks BitcoinTalk

Wait, what happened?

....snip...

Thanks!

I think it might be linked to this scam accusation > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307375.msg56038476#msg56038476

Like buckrogers I hope you have that LP collection to offer, you are all clear to post
in the collectibles board.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kmiller62571 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 05:52:46 AM

I'm sorry for the delay here I will definitely send private dm to the ones interested in these items I have 3 storage buildings filled with vintage and antique items these came from me buying some houses and items where located in them and some are from storage building I bought also from my family and friends of mine items that I have bought I haveany items and I. Willing to do escrow or local pickup within 50 miles maybe further I'm preparing a monster list of items I would like only honest people to deal with as I have put loads of work for not this and.money much much time I have had 2 laptops destroyed much crypto stollen my IRA investments retirement and airdrops and Microsoft and Google counts all breached and compromised the authorities and my attorney are working on the case and the criminals read anything I try to do and get involved and try to sabotage or set me up for many things it's been.hell but now everything is being watched in every way so if your reading this we will see how far you really want to go and I will dm the people interested in these items thanks sorry for delay and grammar here
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:58:33 PM

I'm sorry for the delay here I will definitely send private dm to the ones interested in these items I have 3 storage buildings filled with vintage and antique items these came from me buying some houses and items where located in them and some are from storage building I bought also from my family and friends of mine items that I have bought I haveany items and I. Willing to do escrow or local pickup within 50 miles maybe further I'm preparing a monster list of items I would like only honest people to deal with as I have put loads of work for not this and.money much much time I have had 2 laptops destroyed much crypto stollen my IRA investments retirement and airdrops and Microsoft and Google counts all breached and compromised the authorities and my attorney are working on the case and the criminals read anything I try to do and get involved and try to sabotage or set me up for many things it's been.hell but now everything is being watched in every way so if your reading this we will see how far you really want to go and I will dm the people interested in these items thanks sorry for delay and grammar here

Wow, sorry for your troubles, sounds like multiple hits on multiple fronts. Can't imagine even dealing with that, sorry again. Huh

Anyhow, some are interested, but you just need to post a list or something, details like your relatvie location etc etc... I'm psyched to hear you got much of this for free, it's insane how much vinyl is forgotten in warehouses and storage units TBH...

Thanks and hope things improve, keep up the good fight mate! And no worries, we patient peoples. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀